Clubplanet Nightlife Community

funniest things you've said or heard while rolling....

djhouse66

I was at a rave in Exit in July and i was sitting on the benches and I turned to my friend sitting next to me and said "Yo we need to get our money together." He looked at me and said, "what" I said "We need to get our money together" He replied "Why" I said "For the delivery guy who is coming" He said "What delivery guy" I said " Didnt we order Pizza" He said "Dude , we are at a rave." I said "oh i thought we were home on the couch with the lights off" He busted out laughing and proceeded to tell everyone around us what i said. cwm20.gifcwm31.gif

------------------

Did u find your xtasy?

I was at a rave in Exit in July and i was sitting on the benches and I turned to my friend sitting next to me and said "Yo we need to get our money together." He looked at me and said, "what" I said "We need to get our money together" He replied "Why" I said "For the delivery guy who is coming" He said "What delivery guy" I said " Didnt we order Pizza" He said "Dude , we are at a rave." I said "oh i thought we were home on the couch with the lights off" He busted out laughing and proceeded to tell everyone around us what i said. cwm20.gifcwm31.gif

------------------

Did u find your xtasy?

thats some funny shit you guys wrote....my friend were tripping on 3 tabs of acid and they got in the middle of their trip and they got hungry(because before that they smoked an once of weed) so they went to the store and bought $575 worth of food. all the people were looking at them and asked how were they going to pay for that, they payed with their credit cards....later on my friend decided to cook all the food. he cooked for 5 hrs, he cooked chicken, turkey, stuffing, fish, macoroni and cheese, 3 types of cake, and some other shit

when i heard this story i was rollin on the ground. cwm20.gif

My siter and I throw roll parties, so the whole thing is always a riot. My favorite is when we play dress up. It ranges from people running around in dinosaur sheets and last time I put my friends cup on and his hockey helmet and nothing else. I don't know what the hell I was thinking, that was embarassing. I don't know how guys wear those things they are so uncomfortable. Usually when I roll I am so fucked up I can't function, but one time I remember walking around the apartment looking for my friend and I found him under a table, he had me convinced that underneath the table was his bedroom and there wasn't really an apartment, it just looked like it because we were rolling. I think there was a little more than MDMA in those pills. cwm4.gifcwm3.gif

------------------

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow.

I had introduced a friend to rollin' and the second time we went out, he was rollin' HARD. We're talking hallucinations (both audio and visual). Well, we come back to my place to crash and he's still bobbin' his head, clappin his hands, waving to people and asking how they're doing. Problem was, THERE WAS NO MUSIC AND NOBODY ELSE IN MY APT!!! Then he thought he was at work and I was a co-worker and he started giving me advice on the job, which of course was irrelevant. Although this was quite an amusing situation, I learned that I cannot just turn anyone on to E - they should have some sort of previous exp w/drugs, or it should be done in a very controlled environment. But it was still hilarious as hell.

i was at a friends house one night after Roxy and we were chillin and one of the guys was cracked out. I had on a belly chain and he was pulling on saying " i gotta flush the toilet"

it was funny then

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

what are the funniest things you've said or heard while rolling?

* one night my hubby and i were rolling nuts and he started walking around in our house mind you, and i asked him babe, where are you going? i'm going next door... i need to get some singles... and i'm like what for?

and he's like i have to tip the bartender for our waters... i was like papi we're home...

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

this other time we were tripping and he started telling me this is my new drug of preference! look how fucked up we are and it only cost me 10 dollars! cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

It's not that funny now, but the most common shit I hear when I'm rolling is "dude, I'm feeling fucking awesome...." or "dude, this shits fucking great..."

like i said, it's not that funny now, but when you're rollin and when your buddy looks at you with this intense face and his eyeballs popping out, it's fucking hilarious, especially with beginners!

------------------

abcdEfghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Well, this was the (not at the time) funniest thing my best friend said to me while rolling one night...

At Velvet, my friend I always roll with was propositioned on the dance floor about 5:00 am when I was about to start throwing up (good pill) and on the verge of hallucinating so I was ready to go...the words out of his mouth

"He's not better than you, I just want to go fuck him"...

go figure.

Makes for a great story now! :-)

ABOUT 2-3 YEARS AGO AT SF,I PICKED UP A BANNANA FROM THE FRUIT BOWL AND STARTED TALKING INTO IT LIKE IT WAS A CELL PHONE,THEN I STARTED TO PASS IT AROUND TO OTHERS TELLING THEM THE PERSON ON THE BANNANA PHONE WNATED TO TALK TO THEM,THEY CAUGHT ON QUICKLY,AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT I HAD THE WHOLE PLACE TALKING ON THIS THING AND CRACKING UP..

------------------

spiraltree.gif Happy Holidays Everyone spiralnite.gif

It was my friend's b-day and after we got back from the club we went to our hotel and took another roll. They it hit us hard and we decided to "explore" the entire hotel @ 5 am. We were sneaking around, like cracking ourselves up like we were in mission impossible. Then we went to this big balcony that overlooked a huge sitting room in the lobby. From way up where we were, it looked like Barbie doll's house, so perfect and so small! Me and my friend started narrating this whole scenario about Barbie bringing Ken his dinner, and then Ken lit a fire in the fireplace, and then they wanted to have sex but Ken has no dick.....it was just so frickin funny. I guess you had to be there! smile.gif

------------------

"You look Disco-Bitchin Fine!!"

Pre Roll Funny...

Last spring I was coming from a happy hour downtown... My good friend Shuga met me at Grand Central... I walked up to her way screwed up from drinking and looked her and said, are we rolling tonight. She looked very innocent, reached into her pocket, and pulled two rolls... I almost fell on the ground laughing...

Yes, honey, I remember that night!!! and do you remember what happened after that? I had to carry all your shit home cuz you were TRASHED! And we had to make a stop along the way for you to *puke* because you overdid it at happy hour? After that I can't remember anything else either!!! Must have been a good night! *Everything* was good last spring!!!

Originally posted by stacychase:

Pre Roll Funny...

Last spring I was coming from a happy hour downtown... My good friend Shuga met me at Grand Central... I walked up to her way screwed up from drinking and looked her and said, are we rolling tonight. She looked very innocent, reached into her pocket, and pulled two rolls... I almost fell on the ground laughing...

I got really dramatic and asked all my friends @ a party in New Orleans( Dj is the Devil) That I needed to know that they loved me. I even asked people I BARELY knew. The good part was that everyone said yes they did! cwm38.gif

------------------

Follow your spirit always,

Disco-02.gif

DreamDrop

cwm16.gif

Originally posted by foxylady69:

It was my friend's b-day and after we got back from the club we went to our hotel and took another roll. They it hit us hard and we decided to "explore" the entire hotel @ 5 am. We were sneaking around, like cracking ourselves up like we were in mission impossible. Then we went to this big balcony that overlooked a huge sitting room in the lobby. From way up where we were, it looked like Barbie doll's house, so perfect and so small! Me and my friend started narrating this whole scenario about Barbie bringing Ken his dinner, and then Ken lit a fire in the fireplace, and then they wanted to have sex but Ken has no dick.....it was just so frickin funny. I guess you had to be there! smile.gif

This exactly almost word for word what happened between me and my ex when we went to South Beach..omg...how frickin funny!!! Instead of Barbie and Ken we named this guy and started coming up with his whole life..hahaha, now i remember why i loved him...

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..