Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm curious........Head Count

peache5030

Not old....IM 23..live alone for 7 years now...take care of myself..and still go to school...

BUT i love to party....lol so I do it all the time...

cwm35.gifcwm35.gif

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

i'm 22 graduated college in may and now working full time supporting myself.

Barely go out anymore.. I remember when I was in college and clubbing like a monster. Biggest responsibility back then was a part-time job and a few classes...those were the days....I know I could manage the same amount of partying now but I wouldn't feel responsible.

jsc cwm44.gif

25 here and been living on my own for 6 years. School was something I definitely miss. Although the funds are better now a days. I guess a happy medium is the best. 4 day weeks and lots o cash!! Makes clubbing a much better experience. Not so much guilt the next day. cwm4.gif

Hey, I'm 20 years old, and am a college student at a little school in New Jersey. I love to go clubbing and to parties in New York, but don't always hear about things....have the message board kinda keeps me up to date on what's going on when I can't find out about it here! cwm12.gif

How many of yall are grown like myself,that support yourself, and delight in checking this board from work. how many of you are college students, that can party when and where ever you please(i beg you to enjoy and live this time to the fullest)or high schoolers? or whatever other kind of walk of life u come from. i'm 25, am i old in here?

24 here or will be Jan 31st. full and part time job. living at home still to pay off those college loans. party when I can. live in Ct, but usually go to clubs in NYC. Although the 3 major clubs in Hartford are closed (in today's paper) for x sales, it will be interesting to see what happens.

20, be 21 in november, rooming with my best friend since my graduation.(shes 19 now) support myself.. i dont even know! lol. LOVE TO PARTY! its almost all i live for now.. (and my boyfriend redface.gif) )

------------------

AIM: DeeLicious8P

Even if we never talk again after tonight, please remember that I am forever changed because of who you are and what you meant to me.

The future is uncertain, but the end is always near- Jim Morrison

Long you live and high you fly, smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry, all you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be

:)

23 here, been living on my own and supporting myself ever since I graduated from college 2 years ago. I check the board at work and at home. I wish I was still living during my college years. Not a care in the world! No bills! Live it up now, cause when you start to support yourself, it sucks!!!

------------------

hw.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm 23 year old that only checks this from work, yes I live on my own, support myself and gained alot of knowlege from this board! It's nice to see you can express yourself to so many people out there and get a response, if there was no internet I don't think this would have been possible!

------------------

ani_twee.giftweety1.gif

i'm 23 and work in consulting, and i check this board all the time from work. i club w/ a whole big group of friends, both in dc and in ny, and who range from early 20s to late 20s. we all work and support ourselves - several in my group of friends are programmers/developers and make mad cash, which makes me so jealous. i can't wait til i can move to ny and afford to party every weekend!

Don't laugh guys......I'm 32 years old and still party like I was 20. My favorite Club is "ROXY". Can't get enough of Victor Calderone. As far as "E" goes. This is my substance of choice. No matter how many times I do it, it's always worth it. I have a career as well. The way I think is, what I do after 5pm is my business. As long as I'm not a waste of life (I'm not) and pay my bills....what's wrong with having a good time?