Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who are favored in the world cup......

Guest ANARCHYP

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like argentina was favored in this game cuz their 2nd goal was off sides >:(

Hey Miriam stick to the fashion junkie threads :P

ivory coast had them....

damn ... what a game that was

HUP HOLLAND!!!!

You didnt see on how they didnt give Argentina that header that went in in the first half? And yeah Ivory Coast is a very good team just didnt have the final touch.

Stop front running nigga with all these other teams and enjoy the World Cup. ;D

Guest djcarlosf

ronaldo is too emotional lol

looks like figo is back, but theyre not really defending..

portugal is being allowed to make deep runs in...and against a team that WASNT a partuguese colony...things could be different...

Guest Sheldon

I would've like to see England score a goal on their own, a shame it was an own goal, but that leaves me wondering what what the backlash will be for the player who scored the goal.... :o :-[ Some fans get too outta hand if you know what I mean

it was going in anyway :)

The Portugal-Angola game was too one sided. Portugal played ok' date=' could have done better. They pretty much dominated the game IMO. Angola lacks international experience. I knew Portugal was going to win.

[/quote']

Angola is the weakest african team in the world cup and Portugal didn't need much to win.Tomorrows games look interesting.

Hope the U.S.A can win their tough math they have vs the Chezh Rep.

The Portugal-Angola game was too one sided. Portugal played ok, could have done better. They pretty much dominated the game IMO. Angola lacks international experience. I knew Portugal was going to win.

Angola is the weakest african team in the world cup and Portugal didn't need much to win.Tomorrows games look interesting.

Hope the U.S.A can win their tough math they have vs the Chezh Rep.

That's gonna be a good one.

Guest mursa

..this is how i saw it ................portugal went up against 10 men playing defence after portugal scored in the 4th minute........its could've been already 1-0 ..14 seconds in .....

...its hard for tecnically skilled players to do what they do best when ur basicly swarmed with defenders who foul (angola had 27 fouls ! :o) or are simply looking to knock the ball forward .

...im optimistic portugal will do better with a team doesn't defend with 10 men .

Guest LiquidX

So far no surprises. Mexico to me, has been the one team that has really deserved a nice clean Win. AS for Argentina and Ivory Coast, all I can say on that is that if Ivory Coast had some great front runners with good comebacks they would have had Argenina suffering, in fact the Argies did suffer the last 15 mins.. I was expecting some other game from them, same goes for England, their game didnt have it at all. AS for Holland, good match, it was pretty much even for both sides in the most part. ( missed some of it ). AS for Portugal scoring a bare 1 goal.. mmmmm.. I was expecting a 2-0 or something at least lol.

Tomorrow's game will be interesting. 2 underdogs.. Lets see how that turns out.

As for Ghana and Italy, lets see how that ends, hope the italians dont throw themselfs on the field too often.

Really looking forward for the Brazilian game.

So far non of the teams Ive expected to play how I expected them to play have proved me wrong.

Conclusion, Im loving the World Cup. :-) ..

Guest mursa

So far no surprises. Mexico to me, has been the one team that has really deserved a nice clean Win. AS for Argentina and Ivory Coast, all I can say on that is that if Ivory Coast had some great front runners with good comebacks they would have had Argenina suffering, in fact the Argies did suffer the last 15 mins.. I was expecting some other game from them, same goes for England, their game didnt have it at all. AS for Holland, good match, it was pretty much even for both sides in the most part. ( missed some of it ). AS for Portugal scoring a bare 1 goal.. mmmmm.. I was expecting a 2-0 or something at least lol.

Tomorrow's game will be interesting. 2 underdogs.. Lets see how that turns out.

As for Ghana and Italy, lets see how that ends, hope the italians dont throw themselfs on the field too often.

Really looking forward for the Brazilian game.

So far non of the teams Ive expected to play how I expected them to play have proved me wrong.

Conclusion, Im loving the World Cup. :-) ..

This world cup has been very competitive..........the favorites haven't dominated. point blank ...england, argentina, portugal .......and even mexico which which would've tied the game if it wasn't for the last 15 minutes where irans defense simply collapsed... look at sweden for the best example of all though .....

....some very nice surprizes can occur IMO ....and its this unpredictability which in turn makes this game fun .

Guest Cosmigonon

....and its this unpredictability which in turn makes this game fun .

You hit the nail right in the head: Unpredictability, that's what makes futebol so beautiful... :)

Guest Cosmigonon

Japan 1 - Australia 3

Australia scored their 3 goals in the last eight minutes!!! :o

Talk about a comeback...

Guest sross

1 day left to u know who plays!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D

I think we are all looking forward to South Korea vs Togo.

That US was very disappointing. I was wondering if they each smoked a blunt before the game. They played like a high school team. And it just so happens that they were playing against a talented team. The Czechs can do a lot of damage if given half the chance. They are no joke.

Guest Cosmigonon

Togo 1 - South Korea 2

France 0 - Switzerland 0

Croatia 0 - Brasil 1

Brasil played just averaged, and still won. The game wasn't all that good. Guess we'll have to wait until Brazil plays to a powerhouse to see them applying all of their might.

Guest LiquidX

I'll be looking out for Croatia. Brazil was not the usual Brazil.

Italy and Ghana.. wow what a match.. Ghana came out pretty good so did Italy with their win.

My favorites so far are Italy, Ghana, Checks, Croatia, Trinidad & Tobago, Portugal. mmmmmmmmm no? .. Tomorrow Germany will just beat Poland, looking into that Ukraine and Spain see how Spain debuts.