Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Puking on E

To be honest with you I almost puke with every pill I take. Right before it's gonna hit I get dry heaves and i feel like im going to throw up. but i never do! I just sit and wait til it passes.

For ME there is nothing I can do to prevent this!

Sorry I couldn't help you out!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

also downtowngirl101

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net
/>http://homestead.juno.com/deluca04/BowlofSugar.html

Do you puke just becaseu ur stomach is empty, or its the pill or whatever???

Maybe should I just eat like a little somehting before i take my pills.

oh and glowgirl, the same thing happends to me, its like ill go to puke but nothing comes up, its dry, so i try to relax and like concentrate not to puke, but i wind up puking anyways.

this doesnt happen to me all the time, but when i does its annoying caseu its like a waste of a pill since it hasnt absorbed yet.

------------------

Clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

Just this summer I've developed the same annoying habit. It seems that I puke everytime I take a pill. However, its a while after I drop, so My pills already hit me. It kind of comes out of nowhere and then I suddenly have to throw up. But after I throw up, I feel much better, and I can enjoy my pill. It never makes me less fucked up though, I guess because its a while after I dropped. Its definitely rather annoying though, I'll give you that.

A friend of mine has this problem - for him there's not anything he can do about it. If it makes you feel better though, he rolls just as hard (and sometimes harder) than the rest of us - losing his lunch apparently doesn't mean losing his MDMA. Good luck!

cwm4.gifcwm12.gifcwm32.gifcwm5.gif

------------------

Nothing can be as savage as love...one taste is never enough...

Music is my destiny...my escape from reality

Ok I was wondering if anyone has any advice on how to not puke, or is there anything you take that won't upset your stomach. I don't puke very often, but when I do its like bad cause its usually a few minutes after I take my second pill, so then when I puke I puke up that pill and its a waste.

So anyone got any ideas, by the way my stomack is like totally empty too so thats probably another problem too rite?

Ok thanks

romy20

------------------

Clubchick20@hotmail.com

i never got sick or puked when i first startin takin pills, but other people told me that they did alot, and i just oculdnt understand it. i started takin pills 2 years ago, but last december was the first time i ever puked while rolling. and now just aqbout everytime i at least feel a little sick, start dry heaving. i have puked a few other times too since then. let me tell you, it really sucks, cuz i usually feel like such shit after. i just seem to get really fucked up after puking, but not in a good way.

------------------

A>

i never got sick or puked when i first startin takin pills, but other people told me that they did alot, and i just oculdnt understand it. i started takin pills 2 years ago, but last december was the first time i ever puked while rolling. and now just aqbout everytime i at least feel a little sick, start dry heaving. i have puked a few other times too since then. let me tell you, it really sucks, cuz i usually feel like such shit after. i just seem to get really fucked up after puking, but not in a good way. I think is b/c i puke up all the water i drank, and then i dehydrate like crazy...and get really sick.

------------------

A>

Originally posted by romy20:

Do you puke just becaseu ur stomach is empty, or its the pill or whatever???

Maybe should I just eat like a little somehting before i take my pills.

oh and glowgirl, the same thing happends to me, its like ill go to puke but nothing comes up, its dry, so i try to relax and like concentrate not to puke, but i wind up puking anyways.

this doesnt happen to me all the time, but when i does its annoying caseu its like a waste of a pill since it hasnt absorbed yet.

Yeah eat a lil something so people can sit in nasty chunks instead of just liquid mess... cwm8.gif

------------------

I ONLY BELIEVE WHAT MY FORTUNE COOKIE TELLS ME..

1) you have to eat, thats whats making you puke. Just eat around 5pm (an early meal and eat whatever you want)

2) i've only felt like puking twice. but i have never puked. i just keep swallowing and sit down. sip water.

3)if you're puking alot...i mean alot of times. that means u're body is telling you to either stop or slow down. so maybe its in your best interest to not take the second pill?

just be carefull! cwm15.gif

------------------

EXIT fridays!-->*eSCAPE* Guestlist!!!

Have you experienced the e-SCAPE? ::wink wink::

Originally posted by tunnelbandit:

Yeah eat a lil something so people can sit in nasty chunks instead of just liquid mess... cwm8.gif

Ummm, there *is* a new invention called the garbage pail... maybe you've heard of it... they're conveniently located all over the place, in case of such emergencies...

------------------

picturestitle.jpg

Are you drinking any alcohol?

The first time I ever puked was the first time it ever worked on me and then the time right after that when I thought it wouldn't hit me (like the other 20 times before) so I started drinking alcohol just to get drunk and what happened was that I got really sick. I rolled, though!!!! cwm9.gif

------------------

You gotta roll!!!!

Originally posted by tastyt:

Ummm, there *is* a new invention called the garbage pail... maybe you've heard of it... they're conveniently located all over the place, in case of such emergencies...

Well it wasnt this time...cwm8.gif

------------------

I ONLY BELIEVE WHAT MY FORTUNE COOKIE TELLS ME..

cwm27.gif Romy...just do what you're supposed to and plug...stop wasting pillz god dammit! I notice that most girls puke by the way...not many guys do...muy interesante cwm13.gif

------------------

Do You??

AIM: GaHuB 69

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

Originally posted by djscotphreak:

cwm27.gif Romy...just do what you're supposed to and plug...stop wasting pillz god dammit! I notice that most girls puke by the way...not many guys do...muy interesante cwm13.gif

So your advice is to plug both of them??

Cause usually I just do that to the first one, and the second one I swallow, which of course is when I puke.

So I guess from now on I'll be pluggin both lol

ok thanks cwm32.gif

------------------

Clubchick20@hotmail.com

I always get the "gags" when my pill first hits me. I know if I'm drinking too much water too fast I puke. I used to puke all the time, probaly every time I rolled. Now, I learned to control it and when I start to feel it come on I take long deep breaths.

I puked for the first time the last time I rolled. It was right after I took my pill crushed up in orange juice. I don't know if I puked up the e or not but there was nothing I could do to stop it. It sucked too cause I was walking on the boardwalk and I just turned and puked...didn't even see it coming. cwm6.gif