Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex with the Ex?

crossy

So how do you all feel about this?

Personally, I’ve got mixed feelings. I mean, the sex itself is great. It’s kinda like make up sex in that you both miss and want each other so much. But then when it’s over, there’s just way to much confusion and to many complications.

I guess what I’m askin’ is, is the sex worth it with everything else that goes along with it, to you?

------------------

BACSig2.gif

It's a hard situation to be in Crossy. I know. I'm there right now. It's hard to change the way your heart feels when your with her. Being with someone you once loved or still love and knowing that it's not the way it used to be hurts like crazy. It's great to have her again and to share those moments again, but once she's gone you'll feel empty or used. Unless you have the ability to separate your feelings of how sex felt with her, and how you want sex to be now, I say don't get into it. It'll just make the pain last longer.

But that's just my opinion. Good luck.

cwm36.gif

Wow! I'm so pleased to see that 3 guys all had similare opinions.. I'm really impressed. SO I guess I'll add my 2 cents. In the long run, if you want her in your life as a friend, then the sex thing as an Ex is a no no. It' totaly confuses things, and at the same time the person you once loved .. you start feeling comp. different twards.. if noton your part then on her part, it could turn in to disgust or even hate. At least in my situation.. it turned my feeling into a null... and I cant take him serious or and I have no respect for him. But we can talk more about this later. Basicly it's easy because it's something you know and feel comfertable with.. but not hworth losing someone.. you already lost in a sense. Unless you really dont care.

biggrin.gif see you FRI!!!!!

------------------

* new email * Devilsh337@aol.com

lecy337@hotmail.com

I can't tell which way to go because I've done both.When I did we made sure it was a mutual understanding of what the situation was these on the other hand were not bad break ups.One that was though The chick was persistant.She actually,I was told wanted to get pregnant so watch out for the closet psychotics>Goog Luck!

Stay Gold!!!!

if there are still real feelings there on either side then no it's not worth it cuz it ends up hurtin someone in the long run, especially if you actually do want to remain "friends". If no actual real fealings left and/or are splitting ways it makes for a good stress relief at least. Once maybe twice but trust me, DON"T DRAG IT ON! just trust me on this.

------------------

"They know what is what, but they don't know what is what ... They just strut. What the fuck?" -FBS

Reliving all phases of an "Out of Body Experience"

19791[1].gif

i think there's a post on this way down somewhere...

it's tough to call. cause you both know each other so well and the sex should be good, but sometimes what takes place after is just not worth it. You have to choose which is more important to you: getting a booty call and going through the feelings or moving on - which is why the breakup first happened. It's just so easy to fall back into the routine, but you have to remember that you two broke up for a reason. Why put your mind and heart through more torment?

There's plenty of women out there that can do that to you. cwm6.gif

------------------

Phrankdaphunk

i agree with the above responses and lean towards to "no" side... i am almost experiencing this situation myself, where i've slept twice with my ex since breaking up -- the last time over a month ago.

right now i have some (small) feelings for someone else and it's hard to explain to him just "why" i won't sleep with him anymore. in fact i won't talk to him about it because i know he will get jealous.

so, in short, even though we've had mutual taboo post-relationship sex, it's difficult when you need to say no after you've said yes before, and this man is your best friend.

------------------

mouth.jpg

http://liz.isfamous.com

I totally agree w/ everyone and I kinda knew it even when I asked. But I didn't want to believe it. I just wanted someone to tell me it was alright, no one would get hurt. We'd just reunite breifly, share a beautiful thing, and then part happily.

I knew it wouldn't happen though. But we had sex anyway about 3 weeks ago. After the weekend ended, we got in a few viscious fights and now we haven't spoken since.

In ways it sucks cause I miss her. But it's good too, because the fights gave me reasons I could use (in my mind) to be pissed at her, and hopefully get over her a little easier.

The whole situation sucks, but the sex, although awesome, just made it a hell of a lot worse. Basically, what I'm sayin' is I def. will not have sex w/ her again unless we're totally over each other, which probably isn't going to happen. So I won't have sex w/ her unless we're def. getting back togethr, which also probably won't happen. So I guess there's just one less women in the world I can have sex with. Which wouldn't be so bad, except, she's the one women in the world, I want to have sex with the most.

Enough whinning. Thanks everyone.

Bri

------------------

BACSig2.gif

This one happened recently to me (like last week). RIght now me and the ex aren't speaking cause of it. You see we both enjoyed it all loads and he asked me to join him again this weekend.

Stupid me thought this meant there might be hope for the relationship, sadly he just wanted sex and was horrified when I sent him a message telling him he was fit as fuck. He said that wasn't what he wanted, simply random sex.

So these things should be defined before you do them otherwise people get crossed wires.... and people end up spending a whole weekend sitting in the rooms crying cause they made a pratt of themselves...... and then realising that he was the wanker, leaving the house on monday and punching him in face.

Not very productive huh?!

------------------

Stay Twisted :)