Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies survey

SPHERIC

check older posts...there was one on this topic already that went into great detail!

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out

[This message has been edited by cmb1975 (edited 01-30-2001).]

[This message has been edited by cmb1975 (edited 01-30-2001).]

I just realized there was a sex board. The reason I ask is I'm very interested in doing it. I know some women that love it and some women that hate it. From what I understand if the woman is relaxed and comfortable with her partner it is a very pleasurable experience. Most of the women don't don't like it had a tramatic experience or the guy just bore her out, any truth to these theories?

Okay then, truthfully.

Once I was doing it doggy style with my boyf and he accidentally stuck it up my poor little bottom. And FUCK ME did it hurt! I really can't describe the exruciating pain I went through in that moment.

HOwever, I would be interested in trying it out properly, but this experiance had made me wary. cwm24.gif IT HURT!

------------------

Stay Twisted :)

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

I just realized there was a sex board. The reason I ask is I'm very interested in doing it. I know some women that love it and some women that hate it. From what I understand if the woman is relaxed and comfortable with her partner it is a very pleasurable experience. Most of the women don't don't like it had a tramatic experience or the guy just bore her out, any truth to these theories?

I dont think there is anything wrong with anal sex as long as both people agree ...

If done properly, it can be wonderful...not something I would want to do all the time but once in awhile..as a treat..lol

Those theories are true...by the way..and thats because those people didnt communicate beforehand..you know what i mean??

hope that helped...

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Well I have to confess.......I love it!

If it's done right it's awesome!

It's just a feeling that can't be described!

I'm all for it!!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

I would have to say NO.... After several attempts I have never had success with it. It just hurts too much. Besides there are many other ways to have pleasure!!! If you want to try something new, do it with out the amazing pain factor.... cwm9.gif

Originally posted by rachel1997:

I'd like to try it, but my man thinks it's so disgusting and I haven't even bought the idea up to him.. frown.gif

I hate to see a girl in distress, I consider it my duty to help out whenever, and wherever possible...if you really need it I will hook you up. lol

Carson

cwm32.gif

------------------

AIM:Carson11115

Tried it once before and it wasn't traumatic or anything, but it felt weird.

He had never tried it before either, so it was a different experience for both of us. It was ok until he got a little more into it, it started to feel really uncomfortable and he didn't like the fact that I wasn't enjoying it so we stopped. I don't know if I'd do it again. I never figured I'd do it in the first place, but at least I don't have to wonder what it's like anymore.