Clubplanet Nightlife Community

guys and gals do stretch marks bother u?

starcapone

they are either on your tits, ass, stomach, thighs...any and everywhere..i have them on my ass!! coco butter doesn't work..maybe if someone else rubbed it in for me cwm32.gif ...i luv stretch marks cwm38.gif

------------------

sara46.jpg

* gonna make, gonna make your body wet..

gonna make, gonna make your body scream my name.. *

not to be to shallow but stretch marks to have some sort of impact. Whether or not the stretch marks are too obvious or not, I believe they have some sort of reaction from either the guy or girl.

what is real nasty is stretch marks on guys from steriods. this is one reason why i am staying all natural and loving it. cwm19.gifcwm7.gif

definitely a turn-off. Not so much so that I would run out of the room screaming, but no stretch marks is more atttractive. I know...you've all got your reasons...kids, baby fat...whatever. I don't think there's anything wrong with them, I just prefer not to see them

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

LETS GO METS!!!

Originally posted by lukeyblueyez:

not to be to shallow but stretch marks to have some sort of impact. Whether or not the stretch marks are too obvious or not, I believe they have some sort of reaction from either the guy or girl.

what is real nasty is stretch marks on guys from steriods. this is one reason why i am staying all natural and loving it. cwm19.gifcwm7.gif

I hate to disappoint you, but steroids or no steroids, if you lift weights you will get stretch marks. Your skin stretches to accomodate the new muscle.

Overall stretch marks aren't that bad, they are just marks on the body....some people have tatoos others have stretch marks (some people even have both)

------------------

5.gifani-milan.gif

Originally posted by theflash:

I hate to disappoint you, but steroids or no steroids, if you lift weights you will get stretch marks. Your skin stretches to accomodate the new muscle.

Overall stretch marks aren't that bad, they are just marks on the body....some people have tatoos others have stretch marks (some people even have both)

agreed, but you know what i am talking about.

cwm6.gif

The thing about cocoa butter is that it's a great preventative measure. I hear if you use it during pregnancy, it works wonders.

I'm not to sure about preexisting stretch marks. They may not get rid of them completely but I'm willing to be if you use it long enough, they will lighten.

------------------

You're only young once

Originally posted by starcapone:

they are either on your tits, ass, stomach, thighs...any and everywhere..i have them on my ass!! coco butter doesn't work..maybe if someone else rubbed it in for me cwm32.gif ...i luv stretch marks cwm38.gif

Vitamin B 45,000 [liquid form] will cover them right up

------------------

Ph0eniX.bmp

I feel your pain!

Guys you suck you really know how to make a girl feel loved. You guys are suppose to love us for who we are.....I use to be very heavy and I have them. and I am very self conscience about them

I found a website its www.stretchmarks.com I bought the stuff and took the pills and used the cream and did the peals and i can def tell a difference.

If you are that insecure like I was please try this it def does work!

GG

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Funny this topic shuold come up, just the other day when i was getting out of the shower i noticed i had some stretch marks on my arms aroiund my armpits from lifting, doesn't really bother me, but i would prefer not to have them cwm35.gifcwm24.gifcwm35.gifcwm24.gif

------------------

guestlist info:

Exit fridays & Tunnel saturdays -Zeenon- guestlist

most women have either stretch marks or cellulite...and the models you seen in magazines have been airbrushed to perfection, making men's (and women's for that matter) expectations unrealistic. both cellulite and stretch marks are pretty much genetic but can be helped, but not eliminated, by a healthy diet and exercise.

i understand cellulite & it's origins, but what i don't understand is how skinny girls who have never been heavy, can have stretch marks. either way, it's no fun to deal with these little imperfections, but it's just life!!!!

Stretch marks can come from just about anything...

I have stretch marks around my hip flexors, cause when I was young, I grew 20 inches in 3 years. That's a ton. I had to go to a doctor once a month forever, cause they were afraid I was going to have problems cause I was growing so fast. Just got stretch marks out of it though... cwm20.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

they don't bother me I have them on my chest right under my rib cage from when I went from 280-225 bleh, so it looks like someone took a baseball bat to my chest cwm24.gif

------------------

Who can take tomorrow Dip it in a dream

Separate the sorrow

And collect a ball of cream

The candy man

The candy man can

The candy man can because he mixes it with love

And makes the world taste good

they bother me sometimes... i guess because they are on MY body! i never really notice them on other people but if i look close at my hips you can see them. I tried laser surgery to get rid of them but it didn't work (can u tell they bother me? cwm1.gif )

------------------

Better to be hated for what you are, than loved for what you're not...

Originally posted by dale77:

The thing about cocoa butter is that it's a great preventative measure. I hear if you use it during pregnancy, it works wonders...

Cocoa Butter smocoa butter...that shit did nothing for me during my pregnancy. I used to smear the jar on night and day ...to the point that my man thought he was sleepin with a Jamaican (no offense y'all) cwm12.gif And I didn't even put alot of weight on ...but it still happened. Then I have a cousin who grew fat as a house during her pregnancy, she put on nearly 70lbs ...and guess what ...NOT ONE MUTHAFUCKIN STRETCH MARK ...that bitch! cwm21.gifcwm14.gifcwm27.gif

So ...at least they are just on my stomach ...it's easier to hide cwm38.gif

------------------

"...I'll take my problems to the dance floor... let the music make my spirits soar..."