Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pacha Ibiza 1st annual WMC festival - macy gray live show confirmed

Guest djjoncowan

Guest mbongiovi
shit tha'ts effing far.. is it gonna take a cab like and hour to get there? traffic kinda clears up a little after you hit 20th or so right?

I say you just skip it and stay at Pacha with the rest of us. JK, I am sure the Yacht party will rock!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KwameBryan

Tobi-Wan if you want a cabana email Miguel Contreras (miguelcf1975@yahoo.com). I am the one that set up the cabana for our group (JFS included) Tell him Kwame from the Redskins told you to contact him...he is great to work with and the guy Jon Cowan sent me to.

Hope that helps and to see all you guys At the Pacha Party. Ask for the Redskins cabana - stop by and have a drink!

Guest mbongiovi
Tobi-Wan if you want a cabana email Miguel Contreras (miguelcf1975@yahoo.com). I am the one that set up the cabana for our group (JFS included) Tell him Kwame from the Redskins told you to contact him...he is great to work with and the guy Jon Cowan sent me to.

Hope that helps and to see all you guys At the Pacha Party. Ask for the Redskins cabana - stop by and have a drink!

Yea, Jon told me in another thread when I asked about tables for the HOPE recordings party on Saturday night to contact Miguel as well. It seems like he is def the man to contact for you to set up a cabana or table for Shelborne/Shine events.

Guest Tobi-wan

Thanks for the info. I will check into it. I may also stop by and check out the Redskins cabana. One of my boys in our group is a big Skins fan. CP or any of the U going to be there?

Can't wait for this one!

Guest phishfan
What is "Redskin"?? :cwm32:

They are the Washington Redskins, a professional (American) football team in the NFL,

(National Football League).

Guest ChaaChaa
They are the Washington Redskins, a professional (American) football team in the NFL,

(National Football League).

Ok,thanks!!!

And will be all the team at pacha pool party???

Guest phishfan
Ok,thanks!!!

And will be all the team at pacha pool party???

:cwm32:

This I don't know...I guess we will find out that day..

Guest mbongiovi
:cwm32:

This I don't know...I guess we will find out that day..

I seriously doubt the whole team will be there...probably just a select few that happen to dig WMC.

Guest phishfan
No the team will not be there. It will be some members of the staff and clients. Sorry :)

I have become somewhat a of 'Skins' fan because of Sean Taylor. I was a huge fan of his in his UM days.

I was rooting for you guys last year.

Will you be there Kwame?

I didn't think NFL players were into house music, but you never know.. Am I wrong?

Guest KwameBryan

I will be there. I work for the team as the Director of Strategic Marketing. Thanks for your support this year. That means a lot!

Guest phishfan
I will be there. I work for the team as the Director of Strategic Marketing. Thanks for your support this year. That means a lot!

I will be there too, soaking it all in..

Guest copahc

my girls and i might stop by too, we're all from dc ;)

Guest djjoncowan

Kwame.... thanks for your support - look forward to enjoying a few drinks with you. You planning to attend any of our other events? let me know and I'll take care of you.. check out our weeks list

www.shelborne.com/wmc or hit me up on my personal email... see you next week

Jon:pothead:

Guest mbongiovi
my girls and i might stop by too, we're all from dc ;)

So, I'm confused now, you from DC or Amsterdam, or maybe from DC living in Amsterdam?

Guest djjoncowan
Jon,

Any word on that major headliner? Is it gonna happen?

as I said, this will be something that will be announced week of if its to happen..... fingers (and toes) crossed

Guest mbongiovi
as I said, this will be something that will be announced week of if its to happen..... fingers (and toes) crossed

Fare enough. I guess seeing I will be there either way, a surprise would be nice.

Guest copahc
So, I'm confused now, you from DC or Amsterdam, or maybe from DC living in Amsterdam?

correct i moved to amsterdam 3 months a go from dc