Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pacha Ibiza 1st annual WMC festival - macy gray live show confirmed

Guest djjoncowan

Guest KwameBryan

Jon, this news is excellent. Can you provide us with costs and specifics for getting a cabana or table for this event? We got one last year for Radio 1 but we were disappointed as the area was very far away from the main action. Any help would be much appreciated.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mbongiovi
And what about Goldfinger? Isn't that punk or rock or maybe I am mistaken??? Don't know much about them, to be honest...

Don't know much about them either.

Jon, can you clarify what Goldfinger this is?

Guest djjoncowan
Wow, big difference, lol.

This should rock, I hear these guys are pretty awesome!

sorry for the typo.... I hear their show is pretty f'ing amazing...

Guest KwameBryan

Hi Jon, any information on tables/cabanas for the day time event? How much, how many people, locations of the tables/cabanas, etc? Thanks in advance - this is shaping up to be a tremendous party!

Guest brs3rkr

I think we'll hang all day and night at Pacha Miami Festival on Friday with this lineup!

Nice not to have to venture downtown this day.

:clap:

Guest ZoE4muzik
I think we'll hang all day and night at Pacha Miami Festival on Friday with this lineup!

Nice not to have to venture downtown this day.

:clap:

Ahhh Lucky YOU!!

We have to get out of the pacha party fly to ULTRA see the end of the closing JUSTICE set and then TIESTO!!! Wishing he will bring JES:love2: with him!! then go to the gas station get some snacks and red bull:pint: to make it all nite until 12 pm for GABRIEL & DRESDEN @ the pawn shop :cwm28:

Guest copahc
if we dont have badges, what is the price and can we just walk right up? thx.

Dude... what ever you do.. buy presale. last year shelborne was charging $100 to get in the pool parties at the door.

Guest djjoncowan
Dude... what ever you do.. buy presale. last year shelborne was charging $100 to get in the pool parties at the door.

there will be nothing of the sort this year... last year, we rented the pool space to third party NY promoters giving them control of the door. This year we are in control. I was as outraged as you with the prices. I can promise no pool event will get over $65 per head.... thats a promise

Guest DB-CMG

Jon,

you are becoming the most reliable venue for wmc!

it will be hard to go to other parties.

any news on the Wet Grooves Pool Party for Sunday???

I saw it in another website, and I wanted to confirm with you.

Guest francvi

Jon, I'm sure you probably mentioned it but just to make sure... is there re-entry allowed for the Pacha festival??? If so, is there a risk that by the time you get back to the Shelborne you are denied re-entry if the place is at full capacity?

(sorry for asking so many questions!)

Guest DB-CMG
Jon, I'm sure you probably mentioned it but just to make sure... is there re-entry allowed for the Pacha festival??? If so, is there a risk that by the time you get back to the Shelborne you are denied re-entry if the place is at full capacity?

you are correct. jon has mentioned that before. there is re-entry, but they cannot guarantee if the place gets full.

Guest djjoncowan
Jon,

you are becoming the most reliable venue for wmc!

it will be hard to go to other parties.

any news on the Wet Grooves Pool Party for Sunday???

I saw it in another website, and I wanted to confirm with you.

thank you for the props.... find me and I'll buy you a drink or five.... as for wet grooves?? we have never spoke about a wetgrooves event this year. we are working on a possible sunday event if the city will allow but it does not involve wetgrooves... what site was that mentioned on?? anyways, thanks for all your support

Guest djjoncowan

re-entry will be granted until the fire marshal says NO...... I do suggest getting there early but we will have re-entry and even when the fire marshall shuts doors down for capacity its a 10 in 10 out kind of thing and people with presale tix or re-entry bands will get back in first.....

Guest DB-CMG
thank you for the props.... find me and I'll buy you a drink or five.... as for wet grooves?? we have never spoke about a wetgrooves event this year. we are working on a possible sunday event if the city will allow but it does not involve wetgrooves... what site was that mentioned on?? anyways, thanks for all your support

anyways, excited about having a pool party on sunday, hopefully you can talk the city into letting you have the event.

Guest lyrik

Coming back in town for a few days from Dallas and looks like I'm making a return to Shelbourne...party looks like fun. Hopefully I can catch ya jon say hello and throw a few back with some friends.

Guest Tobi-wan

Jon are we allowed to bring cameras and video cameras? And this may sound dumb but will people actually be getting in the pool? So will we be allowed to bring like backpacks with sunscreen, towels etc?

I can't wait for this party. This has the potential to be my highlight of the week! :bounce:

Guest djjoncowan
anyways, excited about having a pool party on sunday, hopefully you can talk the city into letting you have the event.

they've given the green light... stay tuned for a huge, totally different , announcement.......

hint is involve common (hosting, Mcing, and performing), dj jazzy jeff, biz markie, kenny dope, terry hunter, Irie, King Britt and so many more - this will be a gathering of everything from true house, to hip hop, to jazz and funk and will be done in an old school type manner - stay tuned

Guest lyrik
they've given the green light... stay tuned for a huge, totally different , announcement.......

hint is involve common (hosting, Mcing, and performing), dj jazzy jeff, biz markie, kenny dope, terry hunter, Irie, King Britt and so many more - this will be a gathering of everything from true house, to hip hop, to jazz and funk and will be done in an old school type manner - stay tuned

That would be a pretty deal right there.

Guest brs3rkr
Ahhh Lucky YOU!!

We have to get out of the pacha party fly to ULTRA see the end of the closing JUSTICE set and then TIESTO!!! Wishing he will bring JES:love2: with him!! then go to the gas station get some snacks and red bull:pint: to make it all nite until 12 pm for GABRIEL & DRESDEN @ the pawn shop :cwm28:

DANG! Good luck! :)