Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pacha Ibiza 1st annual WMC festival - macy gray live show confirmed

Guest djjoncowan

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mbongiovi
I don't seem to be able to make a decision!!! AAAAAAAAAhhhhggg!!!

Pacha, has a live performance by Macy Grey as well as club shine & the Lounge (means three areas of music), which are two things Radio 1 won't have. You will also probably be seeing a bit of crossover of DJ's playing at both, seeing the hotels are one block apart. Pacha is not doing the stupid before 2:00pm ticket thing as well, which is a plus, your ticket will get you in all day maybe even into the DEF Mix party at Shine that night, we will see. Plus Jon has already mentioned a few big names that will be playing at the Pacha Party (including Sander, Ingrosso, Axwell, Etc.).

Guest DB-CMG

Shelbourne/Shine are way more customer friendly than Space/Surfcomber.

They dont have that bullshit before 2pm ticket.

The only thing they are lacking is on the pre-sale ticket web page. Nowhere to be found.

But I would not trade the Shelbourne's Friday Pool Party for the Surfcomber.

anyways, just my .02

Guest djjoncowan

The only thing they are lacking is on the pre-sale ticket web page. Nowhere to be found.

anyways, just my .02

all tickets are for sale www.wanttickets.com/shelborne

Guest francvi
all tickets are for sale www.wanttickets.com/shelborne

So I see you have the choice of getting either the day pool party ticket or day and night combo, which is considerably more expensive. This makes me wonder who the talents are going to be during the day and night... I know some big names will be doing different types of sets day and night but I was wondering when the live performance by Macy Gray would be, for example... Do we have any more specific info on the line up and set times?

Guest mbongiovi
So I see you have the choice of getting either the day pool party ticket or day and night combo, which is considerably more expensive. This makes me wonder who the talents are going to be during the day and night... I know some big names will be doing different types of sets day and night but I was wondering when the live performance by Macy Gray would be, for example... Do we have any more specific info on the line up and set times?

The day Ticket covers the enitre pool party from 11am - 11pm, I am pretty sure Jon mentioned that Macy Greay is performing at that Pool, the extra $20 for the combo ticket gets you into the def mix party in club Shine fwith David Morales, Frankie Knuckles, Sam Gamboia (Pacha Ibiza) and others from 10pm - 5am as well.

Guest djjoncowan

I can tell you that macy gray will be poolside.... the night time will be very "def mix" orientated with some "pacha" surprises.... to be honest though, this will be quite a value as most night parties are $30 dollars plus and pool parties are rarely cheaper than 50... we also have some HUGE talent announcements yet to come so stay tuned.... all I can tell you is you will be super excited when we announce..... get the tickets now @ this presale price....:balloon:

Guest brs3rkr

anyways, just my .02

Got tix for both... going all out for this week anyways... but I do like your comment, so we probably will hit up this event!

Guest francvi
I can tell you that macy gray will be poolside.... the night time will be very "def mix" orientated with some "pacha" surprises.... to be honest though, this will be quite a value as most night parties are $30 dollars plus and pool parties are rarely cheaper than 50... we also have some HUGE talent announcements yet to come so stay tuned.... all I can tell you is you will be super excited when we announce..... get the tickets now @ this presale price....:balloon:

Jon (and mbongiovi): Thanks for the info!!! I know sometimes I probably ask things that have been mentioned before but wow, with all this exciting news coming our way and more and more great parties being announced I am getting kinda crazy and all mixed up :pothead::balloon::lickit:

Guest djjoncowan
Jon (and mbongiovi): Thanks for the info!!! I know sometimes I probably ask things that have been mentioned before but wow, with all this exciting news coming our way and more and more great parties being announced I am getting kinda crazy and all mixed up :pothead::balloon::lickit:

no worries love... just ask and we will reply.... most important - HAVE FUN - gonna be one hell of a week....

Guest Tobi-wan
no presales will be up live by tonight or tomorrow at the latest on wanttickets.com/shelborne - capacity of the pool is about 2k - steve dash will be doing the sound and it will be INSANE. for bathrooms we have 6 poolside plus 3 portable toilets out there so there will be no issue... we've also changed the setup with the club so there will be lines to get back into shine after using the rest room

for the question on lineups... this day is presented by both def mix and pacha.... the def mix artists will be playing poolside sets but their main sets will be for the night in shine... david and frankie will perform both poolside though and in shine with completely different sounding sets...

any other questions??

Great to hear about the bathrooms especially for Shine. That was the only downside to going there, having to wait in the line to get back in. Your drink sales should go up now. :)

Steve Dash sound at the pool as well :verycool:

Really looking forward to this one. Will there be food available? Or are we able to leave go grab a bite then come back.

Thanks in advance.

Guest djjoncowan
Great to hear about the bathrooms especially for Shine. That was the only downside to going there, having to wait in the line to get back in. Your drink sales should go up now. :)

Steve Dash sound at the pool as well :verycool:

Really looking forward to this one. Will there be food available? Or are we able to leave go grab a bite then come back.

Thanks in advance.

steve dash sound poolside this year for sure.... for the pool parties we will have full bbq stations this year with burgers, hot dogs, chicken sandwiches, fruit cups, frozen smoothie stands and so much more... if your lucky enough to be staying @ the hotel as well you'll never have to leave the property day or night... we will also have the hotels full service restaurant open or you may leave and come back at any point through out the day and night....

Guest francvi
Pacha vs Radio 1... any thoughts?

Still finding it hard to make a decision on this! Now that I purchased pre-sale tix for Pacha Ibiza all my friends are telling me that Radio 1 would have been much better. And while most people on here recommend Pacha, on other websites all I hear is that Radio 1 pool party is not to be missed and that they will have the best lineup!!! (last year's lineup was quite impressive actually). So hopefully the Pacha festival will be packed with huge talent as well. I can't wait to hear more details!!!

Guest mbongiovi
Still finding it hard to make a decision on this! Now that I purchased pre-sale tix for Pacha Ibiza all my friends are telling me that Radio 1 would have been much better. And while most people on here recommend Pacha, on other websites all I hear is that Radio 1 pool party is not to be missed and that they will have the best lineup!!! (last year's lineup was quite impressive actually). So hopefully the Pacha festival will be packed with huge talent as well. I can't wait to hear more details!!!

They will most likely have equally impressive line-ups. Keep in mind that Pacha is one of the most successful club chains world wide. Clubs in multiple different continents and countries. Radio used to be my favorite party when it was free and at Nikki beach, but now that Space has taken over, it has become expensive and just another day at Space which off-coarse is not a bad thing, but it is def. not the party it used to be. You could always buy tickets to both, the Shelborne and Surfcomber are right next to each other, you could go back and forth. Because of the hotels proximity to each other, you will probably actually see a lot of DJ cross over as well (playing at both parties).

Just my 2 cents.

Guest francvi
They will most likely have equally impressive line-ups. Keep in mind that Pacha is one of the most successful club chains world wide. Clubs in multiple different continents and countries. Radio used to be my favorite party when it was free and at Nikki beach, but now that Space has taken over, it has become expensive and just another day at Space which off-coarse is not a bad thing, but it is def. not the party it used to be. You could always buy tickets to both, the Shelborne and Surfcomber are right next to each other, you could go back and forth. Because of the hotels proximity to each other, you will probably actually see a lot of DJ cross over as well (playing at both parties).

Just my 2 cents.

Yeah, I see what you mean! I guess we'll have to wait and see if more info becomes available. I can't believe Radio 1 used to be free and at Nikki!!!! I would have loved to experience that. I think Nikki is the ideal venue for a day party but I am not willing to pay 60$ for the Juicy presales and then be denied re-entry like last year.

Guest mbongiovi
Yeah, I see what you mean! I guess we'll have to wait and see if more info becomes available. I can't believe Radio 1 used to be free and at Nikki!!!! I would have loved to experience that. I think Nikki is the ideal venue for a day party but I am not willing to pay 60$ for the Juicy presales and then be denied re-entry like last year.

Same thing could happen with Radio 1 this year, the ticket is only good until 2:00 p.m., then they can deny you. I believe tickets were almost $100 at the door last year.

Guest francvi
Same thing could happen with Radio 1 this year, the ticket is only good until 2:00 p.m., then they can deny you. I believe tickets were almost $100 at the door last year.

Wow! Outrageous!!!

Guest djjoncowan
jon,could u tell us the time table for this party??

I mean... for example: Knuckles --> 2-4pm

Axwell-----> 4-6pm

etc etc

i'll see what i can dig up from the ibiza boys as I am leaving the programming up to them... I so know macy gray is around 6ish or so ( right at sunset)... for me thats the highlight of my week:balloon:

Guest francvi
i'll see what i can dig up from the ibiza boys as I am leaving the programming up to them... I so know macy gray is around 6ish or so ( right at sunset)... for me thats the highlight of my week:balloon:

So is this going to be Macy adding her live vocals to some cool pacha sounds or her performing her own stuff or a bit of both?

Guest mbongiovi

This is gonna rock!

Guest djjoncowan
So is this going to be Macy adding her live vocals to some cool pacha sounds or her performing her own stuff or a bit of both?

bit of both... apparently she's doing some cross over house stuff now and from what I hear they are saying things like "tune of the summer for ibiza" - the plan is for her to play a bit of house vocals and some true macy gray - gonna be something outrageous and different for WMC