Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pacha Ibiza 1st annual WMC festival - macy gray live show confirmed

Guest djjoncowan

Guest francvi
bit of both... apparently she's doing some cross over house stuff now and from what I hear they are saying things like "tune of the summer for ibiza" - the plan is for her to play a bit of house vocals and some true macy gray - gonna be something outrageous and different for WMC

Sounds really cool!!:clap:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ZoE4muzik

Did u guys mention DAVID ... GuettA????:swallow:

It seems like this is the Event not to be missed !!!

2 bad I have to split :cwm28: to ULTRA to see the closing sets and then GABRIEL & Dresden !!

Guest Tobi-wan

Jon will Prydz be there sometime during the day since the other Swedes will? And is this where DH will show up as well? etc etc etc could be endless possibilities :biggrinbounce2:

Guest djjoncowan
Jon will Prydz be there sometime during the day since the other Swedes will? And is this where DH will show up as well? etc etc etc could be endless possibilities :biggrinbounce2:

all of this is very possible.... just stay tuned...

what was confirmed 100% today is the macy gray live show poolside right in the middle of the pacha festival... to me this is the ultimate addition to a week full of just good old fashioned music.. she will perform poolside sometime around sundown:balloon:

- on the questions above, as soon as I'm allowed to release the breaks I will do so but you aren't far off at all....:balloon:

the sweedish boys and also freddie legrande are also 100% confirmed..... stay tuned as this lineup will get bigger and better daily

Guest francvi

wow Jon, I can't deal with all the anticipation!!! I love getting here every day and finding the bombs you keep dropping!!! All these confirmations to the Pacha Ibiza party make me happy I chose this one!:lickit:

Guest ZoE4muzik

I know thethe guess dj or group !!! hehe

But

I dont want to spoil the sourprise :bootyshake:

Just let you know guys is gonna be OMG AWESOME!!!

If rumors are confirmed soon !!!:rock:

Guest djjoncowan

sarah main, wally lopez, goldfinger (live) fredde le grande and kaz james (body rockers) have all been added to this event... stay tuned for THE major announcement..... oh yeah - macy gray is also 100% confirmed... get your tickets now @ 40 www.wanttickets.com/shelborne - this is probably the only time in your life you'll get to see macy gray for that cheap not too boot you get sander, morales, axwell and all the others thrown in.... get the tickets while they last.....

Guest DB-CMG
sarah main, wally lopez, goldfinger (live) fredde le grande and kaz james (body rockers) have all been added to this event... stay tuned for THE major announcement..... oh yeah - macy gray is also 100% confirmed... get your tickets now @ 40 www.wanttickets.com/shelborne - this is probably the only time in your life you'll get to see macy gray for that cheap not too boot you get sander, morales, axwell and all the others thrown in.... get the tickets while they last.....

This event looks like the event of the week.

Guest francvi

I want THE major announcement NOW!!!!:banghead::cwm30::bump::cwm12:

Guest djjoncowan
I want THE major announcement NOW!!!!:banghead::cwm30::bump::cwm12:

trust me, me too but with agents, club politics, etc etc all delaying things pacha will give me the green light as soon as its safe... all I can tell you is it will be massive... - as soon as it can come it will but even as it reads now we're in for one hell of a day/night pacha ibiza style party.... gonna be serious!!

Guest ZoE4muzik

OMG!

Thanks ..I just hope Kaskade wont be on the way to interrupt Sanders set !!!

Cuz I will leave as soon as I heard .... I want to sayyyyyy Im soooorrryyy:shot:

Guest djjoncowan
OMG!

Thanks ..I just hope Kaskade wont be on the way to interrupt Sanders set !!!

Cuz I will leave as soon as I heard .... I want to sayyyyyy Im soooorrryyy:shot:

kaskade?? sander?? I'm confused... what does one have to do with the other?? kaskade is not on the pacha lineup - this much I can announce....

Guest djjoncowan
:jarswim: hehe I wish!!!

Then I will never leave if Kaskade was there ...

:lickit:

Jon ur one of the kind organizer /dj /promoter ??:comfort:

Ur awesome!!:pothead:

thanks.... much appreciated.....

Guest cool1g

Jon - as of today, who can you say is actually confirmed for the day portion of the Pacha party...its a bit confusing when you read the thread as to who is, isn't or may be playing.

thanks!

Guest djjoncowan
Jon - as of today, who can you say is actually confirmed for the day portion of the Pacha party...its a bit confusing when you read the thread as to who is, isn't or may be playing.

thanks!

as of today poolside @ pacha miami music festival:

sander kleinenberg

Macy Gray live concert

goldfish - live concert

wally lopez

sarah main (pacha ibiza resident)

Axwell

Sebastion Ingrosso

Body Rockers (dj set) - kaz james

Fredde LeGrande

David Morales

- pacha is flying in its own dancers, set props, and all star cast that make it arguably the best party in ibiza - this event is not about the talent but about the vibe, about the party, about the fun which this will have all of - get your tickets while you still can @ reduced prices www.wanttickets.com/shelborne

-

-plus 2 more major live acts and 2-4 more superstar pacha ibiza regular DJ's that we are waiting on confirmation on.... this party will be one for the ages - Ibiza transported straight to miami - there will be nothing on the beach like it....:pothead:

Guest mbongiovi
as of today poolside @ pacha miami music festival:

sander kleinenberg

Macy Gray live concert

goldfinger - live concert

wally lopez

sarah main (pacha ibiza resident)

Axwell

Sebastion Ingrosso

Body Rockers (dj set) - kaz james

Fredde LeGrande

David Morales

- pacha is flying in its own dancers, set props, and all star cast that make it arguably the best party in ibiza - this event is not about the talent but about the vibe, about the party, about the fun which this will have all of - get your tickets while you still can @ reduced prices www.wanttickets.com/shelborne

-

-plus 2 more major live acts and 2-4 more superstar pacha ibiza regular DJ's that we are waiting on confirmation on.... this party will be one for the ages - Ibiza transported straight to miami - there will be nothing on the beach like it....:pothead:

Just when you think this party can't be any better, it gets better! Can't wait to hear who the rest of the major anouncements are.

Guest francvi
Just when you think this party can't be any better, it gets better! Can't wait to hear who the rest of the major anouncements are.

I still find it "interesting", to say the least, that Macy Gray or Goldfinger are doing a live performance as part of a Pacha party line up!::cwm29:

I would die to see Cicada live or something along that line... but I'll keep dreaming!

Guest mbongiovi
I still find it "interesting", to say the least, to see Macy Gray or Goldfinger doing a live show as part of a Pacha party line up!::cwm29:

I would die to see Cicada live or something along that line... but I'll keep dreaming!

Cicada would be cool, but how bout Way out West (Live). I mean, he already has Nick & Jody confirmed for Sat. night, why not have a Live Way out West show on Friday.

Guest francvi
Cicada would be cool, but how bout Way out West (Live). I mean, he already has Nick & Jody confirmed for Sat. night, why not have a Live Way out West show on Friday.

OMG!!! I would die!!!! Maybe that is THE major announcement???

As for Macy Gray, I remember Jon mentioning something about her doing some house stuff??? I like her voice but not too keen on her music though. And what about Goldfinger? Isn't that punk or rock or maybe I am mistaken??? Don't know much about them, to be honest...

I am very excited to see Sander and Axwell anyway!!!