Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pacha Ibiza 1st annual WMC festival - macy gray live show confirmed

Guest djjoncowan

Guest ChaaChaa
hint is involve common (hosting, Mcing, and performing), dj jazzy jeff, biz markie, kenny dope, terry hunter, Irie, King Britt and so many more - this will be a gathering of everything from true house, to hip hop, to jazz and funk and will be done in an old school type manner - stay tuned

@Shelborne?????

DO u know anything of MAW???

I would like to see MAW, they dont come to Spain (only Ibiza during summer)

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest copahc
Jon are we allowed to bring cameras and video cameras? And this may sound dumb but will people actually be getting in the pool? So will we be allowed to bring like backpacks with sunscreen, towels etc?

I can't wait for this party. This has the potential to be my highlight of the week! :bounce:

some people go in te pool

499567384_e1f79b2fc0.jpg?v=0

pic form last year's evolve party - it was kinda chilly and windy that day though

i went to 2 pool parties at the shelborne last year.. they ley us bring in bags with sunscreen and towels etc.

biggest prob last year was the bathroom... hundreds of girls and 3 steamy hot stalls...it was not fun. jon said they are gettng port-a-potties this year though.. i hope.. get lots!!!

Guest djjoncowan
@Shelborne?????

DO u know anything of MAW???

I would like to see MAW, they dont come to Spain (only Ibiza during summer)

there is no MAW party this year unfortunately.....

Guest mbongiovi
they've given the green light... stay tuned for a huge, totally different , announcement.......

hint is involve common (hosting, Mcing, and performing), dj jazzy jeff, biz markie, kenny dope, terry hunter, Irie, King Britt and so many more - this will be a gathering of everything from true house, to hip hop, to jazz and funk and will be done in an old school type manner - stay tuned

Wow!!! This will def. keep me there through Sunday Afternoon. Nice one Jon.

Guest djjoncowan
Wow!!! This will def. keep me there through Sunday Afternoon. Nice one Jon.

and night for sander and crew... party of the week last year!!!...... I'm gonna look into your PM request... email me your digits and I'll call you tomorrow...

Guest mbongiovi
and night for sander and crew... party of the week last year!!!...... I'm gonna look into your PM request... email me your digits and I'll call you tomorrow...

Thanks man, I will e-mail and PM you my number.

Guest mbongiovi
Has the major announcement about the Pacha lineup happened yet???

Not yet, but jon did mention in another thread that the deal is almost closed on a huge duo that has never been to WMC, so we shall see.

Guest djjoncowan
Has the major announcement about the Pacha lineup happened yet???

macy gray was pretty major but hopefully, with fingers crossed, we'll have something never seen stateside before and is absolutely massive..... get goose bumps just thinking its even an option...... fingers crossed, wait and see...

Guest copahc
macy gray was pretty major but hopefully, with fingers crossed, we'll have something never seen stateside before and is absolutely massive..... get goose bumps just thinking its even an option...... fingers crossed, wait and see...

stop teeeeeeezing us!!! lol

Guest icebaer69
... something never seen stateside before ...

... absolutely massive ...

... get goose bumps just thinking its even an option ...

godzilla ??

Guest mbongiovi
godzilla ??

hahahaha!!!

or maybe King Kong, he did say major duo on another thread, maybe Godzilla vs. Kong in a turntable death match.

Guest mbongiovi
something tells me it could be a duo from the UK who have been around for a long time...

Is who your thinking of ever been stateside (performed in the US) before. That is what keeps killing every idea I come up with, now-a-days seems like everyone major has been here at least once.

Union Jack was the last one to cross my mind, but they have been here. Awe, the anticipation is killing me, lol.

Guest mbongiovi
Is who your thinking of ever been stateside (performed in the US) before. That is what keeps killing every idea I come up with, now-a-days seems like everyone major has been here at least once.

Union Jack was the last one to cross my mind, but they have been here. Awe, the anticipation is killing me, lol.

Wow, didn't realize this, but after making my comment above about Union Jack, I did a google search on them and saw that they have been added to the Ultra line-up (along with the Bravery, Junkie XL and a few others), there first show in 7 years, interesting, I rember back in the day, Ultra 1 and at simons, these guys threw it down, would be cool if they were performing somewhere other than Ultra as well.

Guest francvi

Hmmm, now that you mention it... the duo I was thinking have probably been to the US before, I don't know but the suspicions I had were based on something a member of the Pacha Ibiza team told a friend of mine... Oh well, we'll just have to wait and see... there may not even be any other major announcement after all...

Guest djjoncowan
Hmmm, now that you mention it... the duo I was thinking have probably been to the US before, I don't know but the suspicions I had were based on something a member of the Pacha Ibiza team told a friend of mine... Oh well, we'll just have to wait and see... there may not even be any other major announcement after all...

I maybe wrong that the duo has never been to the US before but if they have its seldom and its been ages... they have never performed at WMC, this much I know... stay tuned..

Guest francvi
I maybe wrong that the duo has never been to the US before but if they have its seldom and its been ages... they have never performed at WMC, this much I know... stay tuned..

LOL! Jon, you really are a tease!!!:lickit:

Guest mbongiovi

Awe!!! your killin us Jon. lol

Guest tijuanarave

Party prediction:

All the unknown DJ's will spin 2 hrs sets and the good DJ's will spin for about 45 minutes if they even show up at all.

That's usually how the night goes for pool parties, even more so at the Shelborne.