Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for the guys...girls if u want i appreciate all :)

cutipatuti

ok guys and girls...just a question i feel like lately guys dont like blondes anymore at all??? Im not saying at all that blondes r better than anyone else! im just asking i feel unappealing lately and im not ugly i mean...im blonde green eyes and skinny...im also usually attracted to italians and i feel like italian guys wont even look at me bc im not italian but irish...i dont know sorry im babblign but if anyone can say anything id appreciate it cwm36.gif

Irish is a plus. Now, if you can drink your weight in beer, we are meant for eachother. Futhermore, remember, I gets riskey on whiskey. PM me, so we can further discuss my and your qualifications. P.S.- (cyber) "Pimpin ain't easy". Love, ZORO

as long as u have hair on your head, i think that is all that should matter!! cwm38.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

cathat3.gif

"How did it get so late so soon?

It's nite before it's afternoon.

December is here before it's June.

My goodness how the time has flewn.

How did it get so late so soon?"- Dr. Seuss

Irish and blonde. That's pretty unique... wink.gif Most irish lasses i've known have been brunettes or redheads...

About the blonde vs brunette thing - I'm Italian, and ask any Italian guy about what's-his-name's fiance on the Sopranos who is blonde, and see what your reaction you'll get...

Damn it starcapone... With all yer posting, i'm going to have to change my username.... cwm36.gif

[This message has been edited by starchild- (edited 05-07-2001).]

personally i like brunettes better

but the last 2 girls i;ve had the hots for have been blondes ... although one of them is s fake blonde and i'm tryin to get her to put her real color back in .. ur a cutie tho with what ever color ... how u been .. i havent talked to you in forever ! !

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

I think blondes are hot!!!!

Dont worry!!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

yea i luv blondes...yummy...maybe ur just looking in the wrong places...and secondly with that italian thing, i'm like a lil more than half italain but most of my family is like 100% (lol) italian n all. so they're always like "so when r u going to meet some nice looking italian girl who can cook...if you don't marry an italian ur going to have to learn to cook for yourself..." lol no offense to all those non-italians, but we have the best food. but back on topic maybe ur overanalyzing the situation.

------------------

finalcopy.jpg

I find myself attracted to blondes. As in, when there's a blonde in the room, i find her more striking than most brunettes. But I find myself getting involved with more brunettes. I've never really given it too much thought, but I guess maybe at some deep level I discount the intelligence of blondes. Sorry to say that. I guess I'll pay more attention to it in the future.

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

LETS GO METS!!!

well I don't know guys I do prefer girls with black hair and green or blue eyes , blondies are sexys too but I do prefer black hair or brown or mybe eaven red mmmm

u are all sexys cwm23.gif

------------------

sc.JPG

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

Guest crystalmethodny

I prefer darker skinned women, specifically Latin girls.

But almost always brunette's of some kind, not really into blonds at all, albeit, some are daaaaam sexy!

I like deep brown eyes too.

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

Gee, I prefer brunettes myself. I dont think that people are going astray from blondes though merely because of their haircolor.

I do think people are trying to find more of a "natural look" in people they are dating. Not too much makeup, real hair color, fresh appearance.

And I hate to sound stereotypical BUT, many people associate unintelligence with blondes. Maybe they are keeping away from them because mentqally, they have this in mind. Who knows what the reason is...but I dont think more are staying away from blondes b/c of their hair color. Thats just silly.

------------------

love_002.gif

Originally posted by scaredgirl:

well I don't know guys I do prefer girls with black hair and green or blue eyes , blondies are sexys too but I do prefer black hair or brown or mybe eaven red mmmm

Oh HELLZ YEAH, black hair and green eyes...

cwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm32.gif

I don't know why I have a fetish for women with dark hair, but I have to say I have seen my share of hot blondes too.

If you don't mind my asking are you a natural blonde? Sometimes women dye their hair too light or the wrong shade for their complexion.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif