Clubplanet Nightlife Community

an anal question

gastritis

girls, do you like it up the ass? just outta curiosity cuz my girlfriend luv's it. she's always wanting me to go anal on her(litterally!)as for me? it's alright, I do it becuase it pleases her but it's not really my cup of tea. she likes it but it's a real mission trying to get it in there and she gets just a little too loud often, so the question still remains, who out there like's anal?????

------------------

resistance is futile

Um, I like it sometimes, it depends. But u gotta make sure u got a LOT of lubrication!!!

I gotta be in the mood for it u know? not really crazy about it though.

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

yup, I have a bottle of slippery stuff and you could never go wrong with the old vaseline? lol

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

Originally posted by romy20:

Um, I like it sometimes, it depends. But u gotta make sure u got a LOT of lubrication!!!

I gotta be in the mood for it u know? not really crazy about it though.

romy20

hey, I know what you mean. lot's of lubrication needed for such an act. the worse thing is when the lubrication starts to dry out, uuhh! damn that shit! but just as long as she's relaxed and laying face down with a couple of pillows under her stomach, everything is gravy.

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

Originally posted by digital7:

hey, I know what you mean. lot's of lubrication needed for such an act. the worse thing is when the lubrication starts to dry out, uuhh! damn that shit! but just as long as she's relaxed and laying face down with a couple of pillows under her stomach, everything is gravy.

Being a fan of anal, I'd have to agree with you!!!

cwm20.gif

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

I really have to be in the mood for it. The first time I tried it I was 17; since then (9 yrs) I can count on my fingers the number of times my boyfriend/ exes have been blessed with the experience.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Olive Oil?! Great...now whenever I eat out my girl's asshole, I'll be thinking Caesar salad. cwm7.gif

------------------

Life is not the opposite of death, because death is the opposite of birth. So tell me...what's the opposite of life? Nothing.