Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Knowing you got the girl(or guy) but not going any further...

karch

Is anyone else like this. If you know you could get a girl(or guy) in bed, your just satisfied with that. I find that almost every girl I try to get with, once I know I could get with them I'm satisfied with it, I don't even go any further. I just keep them on the side sorta. Anyone like this also??

Karch

------------------

Use BROWN EYES guest list at Exit Fridays!!!

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

Hell yeah. Not so much toward getting them into bed, which to get a guy is easy, but for a relationship. I think I definately need a guy to be a little hard to get. I need the uncertainty otherwise if he just falls into my lap and is whipped it just disgusts me.

I've talked with so many guys that just seem so easy to get for me and I get bored. I don't want to play games and shit, but I want some kind of challenge for us to be together.

------------------

creation.shtml

I used to do that too, not anymore caseu i have a boyfriend, but before i used to try and get the guy, and then finally when i did, i wouldn't like him no more, cause it was all about the challenge for me, until my boyfriend came along lol

romy20

------------------

Clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex:

Hell yeah. Not so much toward getting them into bed, which to get a guy is easy, but for a relationship. I think I definately need a guy to be a little hard to get. I need the uncertainty otherwise if he just falls into my lap and is whipped it just disgusts me.

I've talked with so many guys that just seem so easy to get for me and I get bored. I don't want to play games and shit, but I want some kind of challenge for us to be together.

I'm so with you on this one!!!!

cwm1.gif

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

also downtowngirl101

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net
/>http://homestead.juno.com/deluca04/BowlofSugar.html

Yeah that's true. I dont like guys that are easy. In any way. For example, If i was to ask a guy what does he like to do, and he answered with "anything you like is fine with me", that is a automatic turnoff. I like the challenge and the thrill of something different. You have to make me want you, dont let me know i have you.

------------------

sylvester.gifdancingmouse.gifnewyrscat.gifglowingchula.jpg

This girl I've been friends with for 3 months now drives me crazy... physically she is exactly what I look for in a girl and she knows she's banging...everytime I see her and we hang out (she's very touchy feely and flirtatious)..so about 2 weeks ago we went to factory together with her cousin and her friend and everyone had popped hits...so about a half hour after we popped, she was all over me saying we gotta hook up tonight but we can't make it a normal thing, just b/c we're rolling and that really upset me because if that's what it takes forget it so she hypothetically said if you want to hook up with my cousin you know its ok ...so 10 minutes later, me and her cousin were going at it (she's even more banging) but since then, past few weeks have been hell cause now I want her even more and its driving me crazy...I am afraid if I make a move and she says no, it'll ruin our friendship but I want her so bad...ladies gimme some good advice please

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex:

AMEN i couldnt have said it better myself!!!!

------------------

*~HyPtNoTiZe~*