Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok. tell me this:

starcapone

I like white men too, its wierd I'm just attracted to white guys

especially with like blue or green eyes lol

Actually rite now my boyfriend looks totally white, but he's a mix of italian, black, and irish lol

------------------

Clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

Star, what are you?

I'm black and I tend to be attracted to white guys usually b/c I have more in common with with them than i do black guys.

I really like Italian guys but have yet to find one that didn't have a problem w/ the interracial dating thing.

As far as black guys go, I'm really into their style, but not that ghetto-fabulous look and those who aren't too preppy.

As far as girls go, I'm usually attracted to earthy blonde chicks and sexy, club chic brunettes.

Although, if you're hot, you're hot. I don't stick to one particular group. There are too many beautiful people out there.

To add my $.02, I think Brazilians, Spanish, and Puerto Ricans are such beautiful people.

------------------

You're only young once:

sa1046.jpg

Na! Na! Na! Gonna have a good time!

Hey! Hey! Hey!

Well I've only dated men who were "white," (or at least looked white)... but there are definitely some sexxxy mofos out there w/darker complexions.

As for women I love dark hair. Usually a cafe-latte complexion too; not too light, not too dark! Puerto Rican women are *HOT* and so of course are brazilians.

But whatever- every race has it's own particular brand of sexiness.

------------------

picturestitle.jpg

Originally posted by tastyt:

As for women I love dark hair. Usually a cafe-latte complexion too; not too light, not too dark!

well tasty, if you ever decide to leave your boyfriend, i'm your gal....just promise to be gentle. wink.gif

------------------

You're only young once:

sa1046.jpg

Hey! Hey! Hey!

Generally white brunettes (Italians), but I've gone out w/ several Hispanic women (Dominican, Puerto Rican, Columbian) and a couple Indian & Asian chicks. Basically I tend to like the dark hair and skin look. But the best is probably a beautiful Hispanic woman w/ those Spanish facial features and nicely proportioned hips, waist and ass. I'm a blonde haired, blue eyed pale skin white boy though, hehe, go figure.

But as someone said, if you're hot, you're hot...end of story.

------------------

Too hot to handle!

devil2.gif

devilishgrin3@boardermail.com

Ummm..growing up I always dated spanish guys..yumm..loved the complexion thing...yet the only man i ever really loved was white...and my last boyfriend was Persian..YUMMY too..should find me another one of those...so I guess for me its deeper then the color of there skin...

------------------

round640.jpg

I am not afraid of tomorrow. I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Originally posted by tastyt:

That might be a promise I would have to break... hehe... cwm32.gif

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm............okay.

Tee hee.

------------------

You're only young once:

sa1046.jpg

Hey! Hey! Hey!

love love LOVE my puerto ricans... the eyes, the skin, the hair... they are beautiful... cwm32.gifcwm32.gif

i do, however, have a thing for tall, tanned white boys... that whole abercrombie and fitch look is so sexy to me... ugh!!!

it's been said before and i'll just add it once more... if you're hot, you're hot... doesnt matter what you are... and i learned that first hand recently...

there was this guy that i swore was puerto rican... he just looked so spanish... long curly hair, light eyes, tanned, skinny... i find out he's dutch, irish and lithuanian... cwm24.gif go figure... cwm4.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540

Originally posted by neptune:

i've said it once i'll say it again...i like men with dark hair and blue eyes...... cwm30.gif

Oh yeah, me too!!! YUMMY!!

cwm35.gif

------------------

You're only young once:

sa1046.jpg

Hey! Hey! Hey!