Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When you go to a club what is the biggest turn off?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biggest Turn Off in a Club:

*When is gets so crowded there is no room to breath much less dance.

*Mean bouncers that yell and scream at everyone they see.

*Dirty bathrooms with broken toilets.

*Waiting 1 hour to check your coat in, and then another hour to check it back out.

Sounds like S&D at Twilo earlier on this year, eh? Actually, I love the place, but sometimes it can get a bit overwhelming with the crowds and annoying with the poor crowd control.

------------------

Originally posted by hixwithdix:

biggest turn-offs:

-fat girls, black girls,old people, muscleheads who like to bump into others..

and those losers who take advantage of drunk girls..

Hmm.. I think you just set yourself up for a large ammount of drama.. Black girls?? Since when did it matter what color you are to go to a club and have a good time?? I dunno bro.. ( I think it's Julian undercover )

------------------

biggest turn off's have to be when:

1) you walk past some nasty ass bitch who wont move out of the way and you say excuse me, but she aint goin no where, so you squeeze bye and she turns around, and with a whip of her extentions is like...EXCUSE ME, or even better EXCUSE YOURSELF. To all you luvly ladies please get off yourself.

The worst however has to be when you have these 2 little BOBSY twin bitches running around with their sex on the beaches and matching outfits, except in different shades of pastels of course, dancing like their tryin to manuver their thong out of their ass, and they do that sexy eye and lip licking thing that really isnt that sexy . You know the eye thing where they look like their on E, but you know their not B/C's its so not Trendy anymore like their outfits so of course they wont do it, and you just want to bitch slap them and send them home. The best is when even the dirty gym rats ignore them, thats great. N E way...

tongue.gif

------------------

When your walking around and the whole place smells like BO..

When people go out just to get fucked up..

When walking through 3000 people and you bump into some drunk asshole, and he wants to fight..

HORRIBLE cheesy music..

Glowsticks..

Sounds like a night at EXIT huh?? smile.gif

------------------

Guest bonzai

everything that is MAINSTREAM!!!

1- MUSIC

2- DJ'S

3-and ofcourse the CROWD

DANNY TENAGLIA IS ONE OF THE VERY FEW WHO KEEP SHIT REAL..

------------------

gqbono, I know EXACTLY what you mean about the pastel twins!! hehehehe. Very funny!! When I see girls like that I wish I could bitch slap them too. Annoying as all hell. rolleyes.gif

And mduzich, promises . . . promises! wink.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

Music is the language of souls . . .

People who are too fucked up and endanger themselves is definitely the worst. I mean, you're grooving down, shakin' and sweatin' and all of a sudden a panick stricken bunch plows through the crowd carrying their fallen colleague. Talk about a quick dose of bad vibe!

However, as soon as they pass it's back to ragin' without a care in the world. Love that lack of short term memory and that general unaffected feeling....

Arm shaving? I know girls usually don't like body hair, but since when is arm hair not acceptable. I shave everything else, but come on. That's a little too much maintainence...

------------------

Keep it movin'!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

WEll WEll well,

Look at all the fun I missed.. or the fun I had that I missed ( SAINT!!!)

1) Loved the poem

Ok things that turn me off in the club:

1) the peeps who are way out of control with thier substances.. ( i get worried) I'm not thier to witness death.. I'm there to have a good time)

2)those peeps who think thyer're some one.. no one cares and they just bring down the vibe..

3) glow sticks are ok, but should have thier own space.. I HATE tthe Strings.. take up too much room and I've been hit before.. not happy about that at all.

4) Juice Head monkeys.. who swear the own the place... and have the need to rub against you with spiky arms...

5) Really hate the whole grabbing thing.. but that only really ever happens in the hip hop sceen.. or where's there's a lot of drinking.

6) I 'm with Saint on the other one.. about the asses who spill thier drinks on you... that really gets me...

7) the smoke bothers, me but i deal.. it's when they are not paying attention to where they put the freakin' thing that kills me.. burning people.. on the arms, legs, butt, hair where ever they decided to aimlessly place or throw thier hands... UGGGGG!

8) the bath room are gross.. broken toilets.. no tolet paper.. or the roll is on the florr so you have to drip dry! ...

9) Or they crackheads hogging up the stalls.. so you cant pee, and then they look at you like you're in the wrong! biggrin.gif

I'll let you knoe if I cum.. opps I mean come up w/ anything else.. gotta get back to work!

PLUR

------------------

the best things in life are free

lecy337@hotmail.com

things i can't stand...

being on the dance floor..turning around and have one of those musclebound SHIRTLESS fools rub right by you or back right into you, i mean hey, you're buff and all, i give you props...but i don't dig people leaving a film of bodily fluids on either me or my clothes....heh

excessive drug ABUSERS...users are fine...responsible is fine, hey, e-puddles are even fine...harmless, but when a guy is all messed up and walking straight through people..it gets a bit much...

that's it for me...peace

lates

Nasty, juiced-up, scary lookin, sweatin all over the place, walkin around like their shit don't stink GUIDEOS!! I especially hate it when I walk by them and I get cut by the stubble on their arms. GROSS!!!!! Which is one of the many reasons why I stay away from the clubs that are infested with them.

Guest Divalicious

Things I dislike

mad.gif guys who come up from behind and press their stiffy into u, then get pissed when ur not interested in their ugly asses!

eek.gif stubbly guys rubbing by you leaving you scratched and wet with their nasty sweat.

mad.gif rude people who use you as a leaning post.

confused.gif people who get sooo f-ed up they can't even walk! what is the point in that?

rolleyes.gif people who think they are tearing up the dance floor while taking up way too much room.

And last but certainly not least - people who do not like Black girls! - HIX - I happen to be a hot one thank you very much

Things I like

cool.gif Kick ass music that makes me dance till dawn, even when my feet are screaming at me!

biggrin.gif Hot guys who know how to work it!!!

And of course all you true party people

Peace Love Happiness

Divalicious

I posted this on another board but here we go again..

My would be :

Silver shiney shirts (Cheese)

Overzealous security (see Roxy Fridays last year for reference)

People who only come out for events & lack the club etiquette.

People walking around flexing ( I actually saw people doing push-ups in Factory & bumping off each other's biceps).

When they throw hip-hop on in the middle of a set while I'm rolling my face-off.

Overpriced drinks.

Being fuct up on K & having no where to sit.

Filthy bathrooms.

Zombie Nation

Sweaty Juiceheads on G plowing through the crowd.

Undercover Cops

Cowboy hats

People asking me for ______________ (enter your favorite alphabet letter here.)

THE ONE THING I HATE MORE THAN ANYTHING IS THE DUMB FUCK PUNCKS, THAT THINK THEIR TOUGH BAD ASSES. AS ONE OF YOU SAID, IT RUINS THE VIBE. MAYBE I'M WRONG, BUT I GO TO A CLUB TO HAVE A GOOD TIME, AND ITS PRETTY HARD WITH THESE FOOLS. CLUBS IN CANCUN WERE COOL BECAUSE EVERYONE WAS THERE TO HAVE A GOOD TIME AND IT WAS MAD CRAZY. ANOTHER MAJOR PROBLEM IS THESE FAT SLUTS THAT THINK THERE HOT, WEREN'T THESE GIRLS TORMENTED AS CHILDREN ENOUGH TO SHATTER THEIR CONFIDENCE?(JOKES) I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE, BUT THE FUCKING ATTITUDES HAVE TO GO.

BOLTS

THE ONE THING I HATE MORE THAN ANYTHING IS THE DUMB FUCK PUNCKS, THAT THINK THEIR TOUGH BAD ASSES. AS ONE OF YOU SAID, IT RUINS THE VIBE. MAYBE I'M WRONG, BUT I GO TO A CLUB TO HAVE A GOOD TIME, AND ITS PRETTY HARD WITH THESE FOOLS. CLUBS IN CANCUN WERE COOL BECAUSE EVERYONE WAS THERE TO HAVE A GOOD TIME AND IT WAS MAD CRAZY. ANOTHER MAJOR PROBLEM IS THESE FAT SLUTS THAT THINK THERE HOT, WEREN'T THESE GIRLS TORMENTED AS CHILDREN ENOUGH TO SHATTER THEIR CONFIDENCE?(JOKES) I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE, BUT THE FUCKING ATTITUDES HAVE TO GO.

BOLTS