Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how many of you do do drugs vs those who dont

I smoke weed, thats about it, i don't even smoke that much anymore, I never did hard drugs, i enough close friends die due to drugs or drug related incidents and decided it wasn't for me, i have nothing against it, everybody lives their own life, i just wish people would do it in moderation, have consideration for everyone else your partying with, they are trying to have a good time to smile.gif

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

well, i can say that i've done my share of drugs in the past. but now i'll just gladly stick to my e.(best drug i've ever done)it definitly opened up a whole new world for me!!! i'll smoke every now and then but i'm not too crazy about it since it just mellows u out.

i guess thats about it

for me weed and alcohol has never really done anything for me other than make me really stupid, i would never get high at a party nowadays its only good for relaxing...E on the other hand has changed my life, its made me love myself more and even when im not tripping im just a generally happier person

I used to be a crackhead going on crazy binges on any drugs I could get. Then I realized how drugs ruined a lot of my friends lives and I decided it wasn't worth it. Now I just smoke weed(which isnt really a drug because they just laugh at you at rehab) and I do E occasionly. I believe as long as you dont let your life revolve around drugs its ok. Moderation is key. wink.gif

I used to party like a rock star ... i mean i done it all ... coke,dope,smoke,etc. ... those days are over now ...i just smoke mad herb and take E once in a blue moon (which happens to fall every weekend) ... I stopped putting shit up nose a while ago ... i very wise choice on my part ...

DRUGS ARE BAD!!!UUUMM KAY

back in the day when i was living in the

tunnel (i was going every friday & saturday)

i was into hard core usage.

now i'll drop a couple of bombs every so

often. moderation is key.

lola

kitty....you'll have have sooo much fun with shrooms!!

I AM 28 YEARS OLD

I HAVE BEEN PARTYING IN ALL TYPES OF CLUBS SINCE THE RIPE AGE OF 13

I NEVER DID ANYTHING

UNTILL I WENT TO MIAMI LAST YEAR

ANE FELL IN LOVE WITH E

WHEN I FIRST MET E I WAS DROPPING EVERY WEEKEND

NOW ITS DOWN TO TWICE A MONTH

I STILL LOVE IT

I JUST DONT WANT TO ABUSE IT

ONCE IN A WHILE I WILL TAKE A FEW SHOTTIES FROM A BLUNT tHAT IS TOO COOL!!

AS LOMG AS ITS NOT ALL THE TIME

I AM DIYING TO TRY SHROOMS

BUT I CANT FIND THEM

HOW CAN I FIND THEM

SEE YA

L.

Everything in moderation is the key. I used to go richter when I was young, but now try to keep it under control. Life is too damn short not to expand your mind, with a little help.

Has anyone else noticed the resurgence of coke? It's like the 80's all over again, minus the fucked up hair and clothes and meaningless promiscuous sex (I know that's still around, but not like it was).

E is always good, as long as it's E and not some bathtub chemists cocktail. Good pills seem to be in abundance lately, is it the same in NYC?

Herbs and shrooms, should be legalized, they're natural damn it and you never hear of people killing anyone or stealing to get it.

As long as you do drugs and not let drugs do you, it's cool.

Wow, can't beleive noone mentioned E & K together. I went crazy for 2 years 97-99 during Tunnel Era, I dunno what was i thinking dropping every weekend , wasting so much $$$, litterally hundreds of pills, dozenz of jars, hmmm, still trying to slow down and find it very hard, after at most 3-5 weeks i let it go. Still i'm not having even a 1/3 of fun that i used to have. I thought i would go to clubs just for the music, but neahhh drugz really play important part when i hit factory or whatver,I dunno how you sober people do it but mad props to all of you's