Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are the BEST PILLS you have ever taken, and why???????

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PINK PANTHERS????????

u kidding?? they were a batch awhile ago wit DXM

u need to try some new stuff

------------------

oasisnyc.8m.com

(Oasis9389@aol.com)

GUESTLST @ exit, tunnel, sound factory 201-725-8858

(oasis guestlst)

My fav. were X-files and Stardusts. They both kept me rollin for hours more than normal. On stardusts we all dropped around 9:30pm and were were still rollin at 5 or 6 in the morning. X-files were a lil too dopey at first but it was well worth it.

ok..i havent been rolling that long, but i hear the ones from like the 80's and early 90's were the shit, 3 times stronger then anything out now, but to my experience i would have to say the old batch of blue tp's were the shit, and to every1 ravin about the ufo's, im pretty sure they were dxm...

the best i ever had was in cancun.they were these huge white pills shaped like a triangle.(no they weren't x-files) they were called something with a number. i haven't seen them again anywhere. if anyone knows where to find or the name write back.

BEING FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ATLANTIC - WE'VE BEEN DOING PILLS FOR THE LAST 15 YEARS....AND WITHOUT A DOUBT THE ONE THAT STANDS OUT MORE THAN ANY IS MITSUBISHI'S - THEY ROCKED THE UK WHEN THEY WE'RE INTRODUCED 2 YEARS AGO AND ARE STILL IN CIRCULATION NOW...........COME ON !!!!

Up until now, the best pill that I have taken were the "apples" floating around a few years ago. Then I would have to say the Superman of a year ago.

After last weekend, forget the pills man...

I tried pure MDMA and I don't think I ever want to go back to pills. This is the absolute cleanest trip you can ever have.

It lasted about 3 hours and I was fine the next day. I felt pure euphoria. The love dub sensation. I haven't felt that good in years.

Originally posted by lo2o0o:

gotta agree w/ enyce old school dots Im talking back in 93-94, full moons, & green RN's........ if ya ask me most of the shit nowadays suck......

Thank You, Thank You!!!

Glad to see another old-skool head!!

Full moons and Clear Gelcaps are no doubt THE BEST!!!

And I can't forget those microdots!!!

So what they had a little Mesc in them, it made them last Soooo long!!

As for shit that's around now, Yellow Motorolas are really good, clean.

Check out <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.dancesafe.org" TARGET=_blank>www.dancesafe.org</A> to find out what's in the pills that your taking.

Be careful people, there's alot of bad shit going around, and stay away from GHB!!!!

Peace,

------------------

Darrell G.

HAZE Promotions http://people.goplay.com/hazedg

[This message has been edited by darrellg (edited 07-26-2000).]

Guest blckraven

Would have to be last year's batch of superman...I could hardly walk so strong. nevermind make that red devils like 4 months back small red dot ! wow !! and recently Star. spent the whole night worshiping my girlfriend.

The P.L were by far the speediest I have ever taken . way too strong a bit trippy too. I would not be surprised if it was laced with acid .

Stars! Stars! Stars!! Spend this past weekend falling in love with my boyfriend all over again. love.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write,

but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn."

By Alvin Toffler.

Yellow sunshines in '98 were amazing, but it seems like they had Meth or something in them - trippin for 6-10 hours then not eating for 2 days, barely slept at all, but they were the best - non-stop dancin....

Someone said they likes the Audi TT's - were they blue and thin? I tried some of those and they felt 100% fake - I had 2 and didnt feel a thing.