Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is someone sharing in my grief???

Hey all, just wanna know....

is there anyone else home rite now and not goin out this weekend?? So I don't feel alone and depressed?? crying.gif

And to all of those who will be dancin (and rolling) till dawn...... finger.gif

(just kiddin)

Anyway.. have fun!!! biggrin.gif

romy20

------------------

DANCE LIKE NOBODY'S WATCHING.......

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Romy:

Gotta take the night off...too much this week to do and I have to be able to recover sometime...

Don't feel bad about staying in...It lets you have more fun when you go out next time.

All that and I have to find a real girlfriend...

JDogg

Corporate Tool

you are delirious. what you need to wishing is to be at the TUNNEL not exit.fridays @ TUNNEL are the sh.t. the "nu room" with DJ JACKIE CHRISTIE is the place to be.

when you come to this is what you need to remember.

get well soon and see you there.

I'm bummed too. I just got back from Exit. It sucked. I couldn't take the KTU music at all. I was supposed to meet a bunch of people from this message board, couldn't find them. Plus they said no <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A> when I got there. What?! And i almost got beat up from a fucking juicehead. He asked me if I had any acid. I said I wasn't dealing ( never dealed in my life) he didn't believe me and started shoving me. Luckily the security guy stopped him. I said screw this, and left and came home.This week has been crappy for me. Except for BT on Tuesday. I broke up with my girlfriend of over a year at Vinyl, on the damn dancefloor, caught her making out with another guy, i've got lame friends who don't want to do anything just sit at home and do nothing.

And I thought going to Exit meetingnew people would make up for it. I was wrong. I should've hit Twilo instead and I need new club friends big time to go to Twilo with me. It sucks going and dancing alone. crying.gif

------------------

Are you feeling it???

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Actually guys....

I take this post back, because..

tonite I'm headin over to Tunnel biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbounce.gif !!!!!!!

But anyway, to all those that are still not goin out....I'll think of ya!! wink.gif

------------------

DANCE LIKE NOBODY'S WATCHING.......

clubchick20@hotmail.com

really? thats crazy- well at least i know i didn't lose any money since i didn't show up last night- bottom line though, david's an asshole biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

let me state once again - having the desire or actually going to exit was everyone's first mistake . . . biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

I'm bummed too. I just got back from Exit. It sucked. I couldn't take the KTU music at all. I was supposed to meet a bunch of people from this message board, couldn't find them. Plus they said no <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/ <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlists</A> /" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A> </A> when I got there. What?! And i almost got beat up from a fucking juicehead. He asked me if I had any acid. I said I wasn't dealing ( never dealed in my life) he didn't believe me and started shoving me. Luckily the security guy stopped him. I said screw this, and left and came home.This week has been crappy for me. Except for BT on Tuesday. I broke up with my girlfriend of over a year at Vinyl, on the damn dancefloor, caught her making out with another guy, i've got lame friends who don't want to do anything just sit at home and do nothing.

And I thought going to Exit meetingnew people would make up for it. I was wrong. I should've hit Twilo instead and I need new club friends big time to go to Twilo with me. It sucks going and dancing alone. crying.gif

[/QUOTgranted the management over there fucks everyone over and just dont' care about anything but the loot, but draper is all commercial ktu garbage. If you had been able to bear the crap and stay later, draper plays some good hard shit and is far from commercial. I can understand what your saying about the juiceheads though, and the ridiculous line. No <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A> either? confused.gif or did you just get there to late?

-Rob

E]

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."