Clubplanet Nightlife Community

YOU KNOW YOU'RE JEWISH IF:

come on guys stop with the racism...

Jewish people practicaly own the world and its their smarts that got them to this point.

So please no jealousy... I have tons of Jewish friends I really don't need to see something ignorantly written on this board about anyones nationality. Its just STUPID. and you guys aren't close to being stupid so stop it.

Hey I work for a company which is COMPLETELY owned and run by the Jewish. I have no roblem with them. Man I have even dated Jewish guys and girls so no real racism here. Its all jokes. No harm is meant by what everyone says.

------------------

~*~* You.....You gotta gift! ~*~*

Seriously I am Jewish...I just think this stuff us funny... Ive heard em all like most jews, so its not like youre gonna say something ive never heard... Hey...NYC, the big melting pot...we should be able to kid around...

-Adam

------------------

"Children, come together, in the spirit, OF HOUSE" -Aaron Carl

alright maybe I over reacted. Its all fun and games until someone gets hurt. I just didn't want anyone feeling bad. I'm sure they wouldn't but there really isn't any need for some comments that are thown on these board...

And ARTFUL why the frown. Thats pretty weak if you frown about your own culture.

Ok Im Irish....call me a potatoe eating , drunk mick if ya want. I dont care.

Thats the one thing I never understood. People get mad about racist jokes yet you can say anything you want about me and my nationality and it doesnt affect me. I honestly am never bothered by it. I guess its more of a sensitive subject for others. Im sure noone means to hurt anyone. All fun and games guys. We all get along like a fam here so its all good!

------------------

~*~* You.....You gotta gift! ~*~*

Who me?

Just being sarcastic.....

I wish that sterotype was true though...

Me and my friends always make fun of stereotypes all the time....

Ever go to a Chinese restaurant with your Asian friend and get totally ignored.. like your buddy gets all the attention and even gets the check etc...?

Or... you're Asian and you order stuff but you don't get any respect until you utter some Chinese/dialect...

There are many more steretypical examples.. that I won't go into....

Like I couldn't believe the first time I saw construction workers whistle as women passed for the first time... I was like OMFG!!!!

IT iiiiissssss TRUE!!!

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

Originally posted by misskittie:

Ok Im Irish....call me a potatoe eating , drunk mick if ya want. I dont care.

Thats the one thing I never understood. People get mad about racist jokes yet you can say anything you want about me and my nationality and it doesnt affect me. I honestly am never bothered by it. I guess its more of a sensitive subject for others. Im sure noone means to hurt anyone. All fun and games guys. We all get along like a fam here so its all good!

That's maybe cause the Irish and other nationalities didn't endure a quarter of the persecution that Jewish people have. I don't remember Hitler trying to wipe out 6 million drunk Mics, do you ??

But like you said we're one happy family right ??

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

My bosses are Jewish and we just had this conversation a few hours ago. He picks scrap paper from the garbage pail and reuses them to save money! I told him that is his phone rang and he was on the bowl he'd use tp to write the order and the tear a piece off to wipe him ass...but i love him....lol

Why is it that anyone can joke about their own race, religion, etc... but if anyone else does it's a big f'ing mess. People need to stop twigging out about jokes. The coolest people I know can laugh at themselves it's no fun when you're too sensitive. I have no idea what I am since I'm adopted but I'm sure that I'm white and I think it's hilarious when people sterotype whites. I think people only get defensive when it rings true but, you shouldn't care, it's only a joke.

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

the jews used to suffer. the irish people are suffering right now as we speak, don't u watch the news? the irish protestants and catholix killing each other and making full out of their so called nation?

Originally posted by gene2k:

That's maybe cause the Irish and other nationalities didn't endure a quarter of the persecution that Jewish people have. I don't remember Hitler trying to wipe out 6 million drunk Mics, do you ??

But like you said we're one happy family right ??

Originally posted by entrepreneur:

the jews used to suffer. the irish people are suffering right now as we speak, don't u watch the news? the irish protestants and catholix killing each other and making full out of their so called nation?

THE IRISH ARE BRINGING THIS UPON THEMSELVES. NAD THEY'RE SUFFERING CAUSE BUDWEISER IS ON STRIKE IN IRELAND RIGHT NOW. ENOUGH WITH THE ETHNIC JOKES.

HOW ABOUT p00h JOKES ???

HOW COME THERE ARE NO BLACK JOKES ON HERE ?

HOW DO YOU STARVE A BLACK MAN ??

HIDE HIS FOOD STAMPS UNDER HIS WORK BOOTS.

• 5 years later...

umm just to let everyone know...im jewish and being jewish is not an ethnicity or nationality...its a religion! i am white, american, and jewish. and before you go stereotyping, just know that not all jews are cheap. live on long island and you will see that. and just because you have jewish friends it does not give you free range to say stuff about jews and it does not make you the final authority on jews.

sorry if that came up bitchy...ignorant people make me mad.

Haha its true. I live on Long Island, no one is cheap here. We are what you called a "JAP" and yes I can admit that lol. I really don't get offended by Jewish jokes at all. And also.. being Jewish can be a nationality considering I am part Israeli..

umm just to let everyone know...im jewish and being jewish is not an ethnicity or nationality...its a religion! i am white, american, and jewish. and before you go stereotyping, just know that not all jews are cheap. live on long island and you will see that. and just because you have jewish friends it does not give you free range to say stuff about jews and it does not make you the final authority on jews.

sorry if that came up bitchy...ignorant people make me mad.

nice of u to dig up a 5 yr old thread...

did u seriously search the word "jewish" ??? if so..u have serious inferiority complexes and most likely need medical attention