Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF last nite Blew CAK

dynamix

First off, all you fat heffer bitches stay the fuck away from factory on a saturday nite. I'm sick and tired of seeing you gelatinously ample and cellulitely gifted errors of human physiological beings ruin my nights with your hypnotic yet obesely disgusting jigglings.

second, WTF was that pointless 7 hour non-stop banging from 4-11??? it was just bang bang bang boom boom boom. crowd sucked, music sucked, and last but not least, wtf was up with that bullshit theme?? like, wtf man?? hospital gear and shit? WHAT, AMBULANCES CAN'T MAKE IT TO 46TH BETWEEN 11TH AND 12TH AVE FAST ENOUGH BEFORE ALL US CRAKHEADS OD AND DIE AND TWITCH RIGHT THERE ON THE SPOT???

Grrr...

First of all, I am pretty sure you are not perfect, so that whole fat rant was completely unnessesary. Fat people need to go out and have fun, too.

Second, have you ever been to SF? You descrfibe it like you've never been there before.

------------------

Din Da Da

Originally posted by dynamix:

First off, all you fat heffer bitches stay the fuck away from factory on a saturday nite. I'm sick and tired of seeing you gelatinously ample and cellulitely gifted errors of human physiological beings ruin my nights with your hypnotic yet obesely disgusting jigglings.

second, WTF was that pointless 7 hour non-stop banging from 4-11??? it was just bang bang bang boom boom boom. crowd sucked, music sucked, and last but not least, wtf was up with that bullshit theme?? like, wtf man?? hospital gear and shit? WHAT, AMBULANCES CAN'T MAKE IT TO 46TH BETWEEN 11TH AND 12TH AVE FAST ENOUGH BEFORE ALL US CRAKHEADS OD AND DIE AND TWITCH RIGHT THERE ON THE SPOT???

Grrr...

WOW sounds like you had a dope time...LOL

I had a good time i know that. Iagree about the FAT CHICKS thoughi mean in the most athletic guy but wow those chicks were heavy Paris needs to start rejecting people B$ it gets out of hand....i saw this chick in her underwear that was at least 250..i mean BIG

------------------

Check out http://www.nitefaces.com/mad_productions.htm for club info.

Originally posted by enyce2000:

....i saw this chick in her underwear that was at least 250..i mean BIG

I hope you are kidding.....

------------------

.·:*¨¨*:·. I'm not a bad girl, Just a good girl that acts bad .·:*¨¨*:·.

People walk in&out of your life everyday but only true friends leave footprints in your heart

(¨`·.·´¨)*

`·.¸(¨`·.·´¨)*

`·.¸.·´*

Originally posted by fatchikthrilla:

I care. And so do the people who are going to have to install that steel-beam reinforced floor.

Keep the pleasantly plump in my bedroom and not galloping across dancefloors of America.

They need to put a scale at the entrance of SF, and start weighing these behoemoths like they do at cattle ranches.

My .02 cents

Fatty

Holy shit that was funny I got my boss hooked onto this message board and he isnt even a serious clubber but he loves reading all the drama

Keep it up........

Originally posted by fatchikthrilla:

I care. And so do the people who are going to have to install that steel-beam reinforced floor.

Keep the pleasantly plump in my bedroom and not galloping across dancefloors of America.

They need to put a scale at the entrance of SF, and start weighing these behoemoths like they do at cattle ranches.

My .02 cents

Fatty

Hahaha. lol. I'm sorry, but that is hysterical. This board cracks me up sometimes.

peace

Just exactly how do these behemoths fit through the doorway or did they make a new one at SF. Maybe they want the place looking like it's filled up.

Come to think of it, I hope they don't start invading Twilo... it gets crowded enough as it is without 300 lb female elephants. On second thought they might make good mattresses.

------------------

Dream a little dream...

Originally posted by john58:

In all seriousness, I saw two girls who were pushing 300 lbs. But more power to them. They've got guts to go out and dance and not care what people think of them.

My .02 cents

Fatty