Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Traveling with E

power

Does anyone know if it is safe to bring E on a plane? I'm going to Vegas and I don't want to rely on someone running for it, I'd rather bring it with me. If it is do-able, should I hide it with aspirin or vitimins or is it cool by itself?

------------------

The energy in the music is what keeps us here, the energy in the music is what we want.

I've brought them on a plane before, just kept them in my change pocket of my jeans. I would just suggest keeping them on your person because they do sometimes search carry on luggage. Good luck and remember Nevada has some of the toughest drug laws and penalties in the country.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

if you are only taking a small amount for personal use-i have put it in saranwrap in my pocet, usuall with a quarter of herb keeping it company. never had any problem with drugs in my pocket. but if you are nervous then maybe you can do what someone did for me when i was in japan and couldn't get shit to save my life...a friend took 4 pills and wrapped them backwards in scotch tape so the sticky side was out, made me a dope house tape, unscrewed the tape cassette and stuck the e to the top of the casette where it joins and screwed it back together...if you do that, send it to the hotel care of your name for the day you arrive with no return address and prepare your gift wiht gloves on just in case. if you overnight it they 9 times out of ten do not xray packages and if they did it is virtually impossible to see....

if its more than that i have no idea-good luck. have fun...

Originally posted by hush:

if you are only taking a small amount for personal use-i have put it in saranwrap in my pocet, usuall with a quarter of herb keeping it company. never had any problem with drugs in my pocket. but if you are nervous then maybe you can do what someone did for me when i was in japan and couldn't get shit to save my life...a friend took 4 pills and wrapped them backwards in scotch tape so the sticky side was out, made me a dope house tape, unscrewed the tape cassette and stuck the e to the top of the casette where it joins and screwed it back together...if you do that, send it to the hotel care of your name for the day you arrive with no return address and prepare your gift wiht gloves on just in case. if you overnight it they 9 times out of ten do not xray packages and if they did it is virtually impossible to see....

if its more than that i have no idea-good luck. have fun...

That's great!

------------------

blultbar.gif

disco_anim_bf16.gif A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

Originally posted by gene2k:

I've brought them on a plane before, just kept them in my change pocket of my jeans. I would just suggest keeping them on your person because they do sometimes search carry on luggage. Good luck and remember Nevada has some of the toughest drug laws and penalties in the country.

keep everything ON YOU - all bags are "subject to search"

or u could use my chapstick method: put the pills in sulafane (or something small) and seal it. take the back peice off of the chapstick and cut out the stick swivel part. simply put the pills inside and put the backpiece back on...wala.(the only thing is you might have to bring two chapsticks .

>They should just legalize the damn thing all over the world.

Ezdreamer it was the good point.

It would save us lot of troubles. I am tired to buy fakes from dealers who I cannot trust and be affraid what's gonna happen. I think it is better than alcohol and it has been already proved that it is not addictive. So what's the big deal?

------------------

We're in this together now

none of them can stop us now

we will make it through somehow...

What about putting them shits in with like... what the fuck are those mints called.. the white ones in that can?

FUCK!!!... hold on lemme check...

Altoids...

Yeah.. do something creative if you don't wanna get bagged...

Put that shit next to some food or some shit... how's a dog gonna smell some shit past the smell of food?

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gif

I agree with ezdreamer.... legalize the shit. I don't know how many times I freak my own self out about making sure I hide it well enough walkin in club...then be able to access it discreatly ..... then slippin in my mouth with the yawning technique. Fuck it. I wanna come out of the closet and state, I'm an e-tard, damnit.

I agree with ezdreamer.... legalize the shit. I don't know how many times I freak my own self out about making sure I hide it well enough walkin in club...then be able to access it discreatly ..... then slippin in my mouth with the yawning technique. Fuck it. I wanna come out of the closet and state, I'm an e-tard, damnit.

Hey Reggie, I'm not a cop. I'm just a regular club-lover who wants a little advice from the only people I can trust. Thanks, everyone!

------------------

The energy in the music is what keeps us here, the energy in the music is what we want.

Originally posted by reggie99:

did anyone ever think this guy could be a undercover wanting more info about where people keep their stash???

everyone just told him some great hiding places.

I think all questions like that should be left alone..

i don't think the cops are that desprate,

their fully aware of all the possible hidding spots ...

------------------

dancer-10.gif Put some pep in your step DANCER-11.GIF

[This message has been edited by frankie_pep (edited 09-12-2000).]

Originally posted by bre5379:

You can make a slit in your little scrunchie (hair clip) and put a few pills in it. Then sew it up and put your hair up. Simple as that. (You can only do this you're a girl of course.)

That's so wierd that you said that, we were talking about getting jars into clubs last night & my friend said she does just that, except she doesn't sew it shut. I have no idea why I just decided to share that. Boredom I guess.

ok, bye.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

All the above method are very creative, personally I'd just mix them with some aspirin and carry them with me, Chances are that if are only carrying between 1-10 you will not get busted. Jus make sure u don't look nervous...and eat plenty on the plane smile.gif

------------------

Legalize n Advertize