Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another OD at Sound Factory????

in comparing twilo/sf, haven't you also noticed the big difference in pat downs at the door?

at twilo, you just walk right through the metal detectors and nothing more (i've even had my pills in my hand). but once you get in, i always see people getting arrested/taken to the infamous "back". it actually puts a damper on my night, seeing so many people getting taken away.

on the contrary, SF has a severe door policy. there was never a time that i have gone in there without being heavily violated by the security woman. but once you're in there, tell me that it's not drug haven in there..

go figure. tongue.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by chrismakk69:

Back to the original topic..Did someone OD at SF???

Yeah, Jonathan Peters...JUST KIDDING...I'm sorry I had to do that frown.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

disco_anim_bf16.gif A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

One night that I was getting searched at SF, they took my gum away! I did not understand that at all confused.gif

The women security guard went through my purse and of all things to do she takes the gum, throws it in that little boz behind her and said that I couldn't take that in...I was very confused, but just let it go, what was I gonna do, make a fuss over gum!

------------------

.·:*¨¨*:·. I'm not a bad girl, Just a good girl that acts bad .·:*¨¨*:·.

icon26.giflittleangel.gif

What goes on at SF is gonna go on no matter what, wether its their or across town. I mean as long as they can keep it confined to a place like the SF (or any other nyc night club) i dont think they (police) care too much. Because if they stop the Factory its not like people r gonna stop doing things all together. Its just gonna spread to other areas where their wasnt a problem before, then it becomes uncontrollable and a problem. As it stands if you dont like to do things, you know you dont want to go to places like SF. Know what I'm sayin.

Originally posted by molly525:

One night that I was getting searched at SF, they took my gum away! I did not understand that at all confused.gif

The women security guard went through my purse and of all things to do she takes the gum, throws it in that little boz behind her and said that I couldn't take that in...I was very confused, but just let it go, what was I gonna do, make a fuss over gum!

They don't want any gum in there, push up pops, lolly pops (except blow pops) and other things are OK but no gum.

------------------

blultbar.gif

disco_anim_bf16.gif A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

I don't get the gum thing either. If blow pops are allowed (which have gum in them) what's the difference. That floor in there gets messed up with so much vomit - is gum really going to make a difference!! Oh well just stuff it in your bra girls - they could never check ya there. wink.gif

What I want to know is how come they don't let cameras in, but whenever I go up stairs I usually see people taking pic's of their friends - I'm still trying to figure out how to smuggle a camera in?? confused.gif

------------------

india222@hotmail.com

I don't get the gum thing either. If blow pops are allowed (which have gum in them) what's the difference. That floor in there gets messed up with so much vomit - is gum really going to make a difference!! Oh well just stuff it in your bra girls - they could never check ya there. wink.gif

What I want to know is how come they don't let cameras in, but whenever I go up stairs I usually see people taking pic's of their friends - I'm still trying to figure out how to smuggle a camera in?? confused.gif

------------------

india222@hotmail.com

Originally posted by india22:

HAve you ever tried to bring one in?

------------------

.·:*¨¨*:·. I'm not a bad girl, Just a good girl that acts bad .·:*¨¨*:·.

icon26.giflittleangel.gif

You have to know the girl that searches you. After you keep on going a few times, they know you,you have conversations with them.. bla bla... life works that way! How do you think people get in w/o a line? You go to the same club ALOT of times, especially week after week, and you say hi, wasup, hang out ... kapish?

Heh it's a known fact that you can't bring gum in sound factory, they will make you spit it away if they see you chewing it at the admission door where they search you. They really anal about their floors, you guys never saw these short Mexicans running around scrabbing the floor there..??

------------------

rightBabe.gif

That big woman is awful

She threw away my Vick's once.

One time, I accidentally brought in my Zyrtec (allergy medicine) and a bouncer gave me a problem, he tried to throw it away.

I sounded like a real nerdy dick, screaming " NO THAT"S MY ALLERGY MEDICINE< PLEASE."

I never put up such a fight in my life.

------------------

Din Da Da

Originally posted by gabrielll:

"Sound Factory pays the city alot of bribes"

YA THINK!

Yeah jack-ass I do think, I wouldn't have fuckin' posted it if I didn't.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

I know some girl who stuck the camera up you know where, granted this was a big girl probably with a wide opening. I think that's fuckin' nasty, especially if the person who was asked to take a group picture walked away with hands smelling like rotten tuna.

Also as Rachel pointed out, some people go to the same search-lady over & over & get to know them. A lot of my friends now bring cameras, gum & other "illegals" with no problem.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."