Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who FIRST met their current boy/girlfriend at a club?

Well, not really a club, but in '93 I met a guy in D'Jais down the Jersey shore and ended up with him for 5 years. I'm not with him anymore, but one of my college friends married a guy she met there and I know about three other couples who met there and ended up married!!!

------------------

angel.gif I LEAD A DOUBLE LIFE bad.gif

Guest ally

Originally posted by brandie:

My *parents* met at a club. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

Brandie-

My grandparents (R.I.P.) met at Webster Hall...isn't that so funny!

smile.gif Ally

I met my ex at soundfactory in the summer of '99. I was just leaning against the speakers when this girl asked if I was rolling. I said yeah sure I am ( in reality i wasn't) and she began massaging me and we ended up staying with each other the whole night. After meeting up and having late night krispy kreme runs we started to date. That relationship lasted for a good 5 months. One of my better relationships that stemmed from meeting at a club

What a cute idea for a post.

Well, my fiancée and I met working at the same club.

She was a bartender, and I was spinnin’ with DJ Chris.

It was kinda weird. At first she started dating one of my best friends who was a bouncer there (but tried to play her & got caught).

The next thing I knew, we were living together.

I fell in love with her, and her son.

The rest is recent history, and we’re making a family.

PLURR

Bobby

Originally posted by atf104:

hey shchwingpep...easy on my woman...ill have to get medievil on yo ass...and play country music... smile.gif

Hi Lizzy... biggrin.gif

Yeah, well I'll just lock you in a room and play nothing but Binary Finary and Zombie Nation and mix really badly (oh wait, I already do that) tongue.gif

smile.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

[This message has been edited by schwingep (edited 09-14-2000).]

I didn't meet him actually AT the club it was on the way.

I was supposed to have a meetup with someone from my firm's Weehawken office at EXIT. Not necessarily a date but I was hoping. I was getting ready w/my friend when her phone rang. Her boyfriend got it and I heard him giving directions to the house to someone. I asked who it was and he said one of his friends was coming. I was kind of pissed because now the guy I was meeting would think I brought a back up! I got in the truck and then my future boyfriend got in...liked him right away, cute, hysterical and complimented me within 5 minutes without sounding like a pick up artist. I wouldn't look at him the rest of the way because I didn't want to like him, I was meeting someone else.

Well, to shorten the story, the guy I was meeting stuck out like a sore thumb at the club, nice but...um...well...let's just say not my type. But, I talked to my soon to be b/f for hours, danced, and had the best night I had had in AGES.

I was convinced that it would be a one time meeting because he's involved in so many things and I have the kids. When he went home the next day I asked if we could hang out again and he said "How about I come over tonight." Of course I said yes and we haven't gone much more than a day apart since. I'm in luuuuuuuuvvvv!

------------------

blultbar.gif

disco_anim_bf16.gif A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

PEOPLE USED TO INVITE ME TO JIMMYS BRONX CAFE ALL THE TIME (FOR YEARS)

I NEVER WANTED TO GO

THEN ONE DAY MY GIRLS AND I DECIDED TO GO.

WE WERE HAVING A BALL WHEN THE CROWD PARTED AND THERE STOOD TME LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!!

I WALKED RIGHT UP TO HIM GRABBED HIS FACE AND SAID "YOU ARE SO CUTE"

NOW WE LIVE TOGETHER AND WE ARE PLANNIG TO GET MARRIED!!!!

I LOVE JIMMYS!! LOL

COME TO THINK ABOUT IT WE HAVENT BEEN THERE SINCE(IT SERVED ITS PURPOSE)

Guest ravegirl

Wow I never really thought about it but I have met the majority of the guys I've dated at clubs!!! The one I am currently seeing I met at a club too (although I won't disclose the club- its a tad cheezy...in jersey of course ha ha)He bounced there this summer and I would always see him and talk here and there and then one day he just grabbed me and said "you wanna hang out??" and there you go.... so we'll see how this one goes...

but so far...damn good!!

biggrin.gif

Hey candy man pete.....

Dont be mean to me!! cwm14.gif All I want is Mcdonalds breakfast!!! LOL>>...Everyone is so mean to me!!! Hi Adam !! cwm38.gif

Liz <--- bad little kiddie doing bad little things.....

Calyandra@aol.com

------------------

~*A friend in needs a friend indeed a friend with weed (or E) is better*~ cwm22.gifcwm22.gif

[This message has been edited by Calyandra (edited 09-18-2000).]

Haven't met a girl at a club yet, but I would like to. After all if you meet your "other" in a club...you already have something in common to build on.

After all if you meet

------------------

Double-Down

• <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc"" TARGET=_blank>www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc
    </A>
  • double-down@mad.scientist.com

It is not death if you refuse it...

The Crow (The original graphic novel)

Met my fiance at a gay club in DC (Tracks now closed). She quiz me to no end if I was straight(shich was kind of annoying). Me and a couple of friends were just chillin there on mushrooms listen to music. She was kind of loaded but was quite a piece of ass and she happend to work a mile away from me outside of DC, so I gave her a call to meet for lunch.

Things have been great ever since.