Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Prayer Request . . .

brandie

Sorry for the morbid topic . . .

I was informed last nights that a friend of mine hung himself on monday night . .. Please keep his family and friends in your thoughts a prayers in you get a chance . . .

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

or

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Oh dear Brandie, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts are with you.

Remember:

"Memories keep the one you loved

close to you in spirit and thought

and always in your heart,

today and forever. "

You are not alone

When trouble comes, we often say,

"Why did this have to be?"

But blessings come in many ways

that sometimes we can't see.

Everything that happens

is part of God's eternal plan.

Today what seems a mystery

in time we'll understand.

Remember prayers are with you

to give you strength today.

Call on those of us who love you

to share with you along the way.

flowerscp.gif

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

sa1227.gif

My condolences and prayer to all those affected.

This really hits home, a close friend of mine was brought to the hospital on Sunday from an apparant suicide attempt. Fortunately she just got out of ICU and is doing better. I wish we could catch them all before it's too late.

------------------

** Shake It Baby **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Tchick

I'm sorry to hear...my heart and prayers go out to you and your friend.

"Sometimes, not matter how much faith we have, we lose people. But you never forget them. And sometimes, it's those memories that give us the faith to go on."

------------------

lpbutton.gif

"Some men get the world, others get a hooker and a trip to Arizona."

"Do you still dream...do you still dream like me...infectious corruptive dreams."

shadowchaser076@aol.com

brandie,

pls b happy. ur friend did what he wanted to do. in the most bizzare of ways, suicides are now in a happier place.

its times like these that make us strong. dont let it stop u. now more than ever, you need to celebrate life. enjoy what you have. enjoy the sunshine. enjoy your friends. make love. be alive.

the spirit of every passed friend lives in the hearts of the survivors. pass their spirit on. in this way, the world renews and none of us ever really die.

*hug*

peace,

-rick

------------------

i love music!

When tomorrow starts without me, And I'm not there to see, If the sun should rise and find your eyes All filled with tears for me; I wish so much you wouldn't cry The way you did today, While thinking of the many things, We didn't get to say. I know how much you love me, As much as I love you, And each time that you think of me, I know you'll miss me too; But when tomorrow starts without me, Please try to understand, That an angel came and called my name, And took me by the hand, And said my place was ready, In heaven far above, And that I'd have to leave behind All those I dearly love.

But as I turned to walk away, A tear fell from my eye For all my life, I'd always thought, I didn't want to die. I had so much to live for, So much left yet to do, It seemed almost impossible, That I was leaving you. I thought of all the yesterdays, The good ones and the bad, I thought of all the love we shared, And all the fun we had. If I could relive yesterday, Just even for a while, I'd say good-bye and kiss you And maybe see you smile. But then I fully realized, That this could never be, For emptiness and memories, Would take the place of me. And when I thought of worldly things, I might miss come tomorrow, I thought of you, and when I did, My heart was filled with sorrow. But when I walked through heaven's gates, I felt so much at home. When God looked down and smiled at me, From His great golden throne, He said, "This is eternity, And all I've promised you. Today your life on earth is past, But here life starts anew. I promise no tomorrow, But today will always last, And since each day's the same way There's no longing for the past. You have been so faithful, So trusting and so true. Though there were times You did some things You knew you shouldn't do. But you have been forgiven And now at last you're free. So won't you come and take my hand And share my life with me?â€

So when tomorrow starts without me, Don't think we're far apart, For every time you think of me, I'm right here, in your heart.

Brandie:

My condolences to your friends family and to you for your loss.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

JDogg

------------------

I stopped at a Sbarro and asked for an espresso.

The bright light working there said "Sorry we only

have Cheese and Pepperoni."

Brandie - I know I'm echoing the sentiments of a lot of people here when I say my heart goes out to you, your friend's family, and everyone else who was friends with him in this time of grieving. I will definitely say a prayer for everyone there.

I know how tough it was losing friends back in high school and college, so I really do feel for you right now. cwm14.gif

------------------

Never hate your enemies. It affects your judgement