Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ANYONE ELSE FREZING THERE ASS OFF AT WORK!?!?

hojo53

Man, I'm right below the air vent, so you know I'm frosty! cwm31.gif

Gotta go out and get one of those Vornado VortexHeat heaters... looks like a minifan, but blasts out heat like you wouldn't believe! They're the best!

PEACE,

James

------------------

"Modern stupidity means not ignorance but the nonthought of received ideas." -Milan Kundera

"Common sense could save the world, but stupidity makes it fun!" -notforkids

Originally posted by lolly:

Ditto....absolutely freezing. I am at school though, not work. I just took a test in the coldest classroom ever. Why does the A/C always seem to be turned on when it's freezing but not when it's 90 degrees out? I hate that.

i'm at school too and it's cold

i wouln't mind if my hot professor warms me up

cwm38.gif

Originally posted by divalicious:

yeah what's up with that?! why do they have to make it like the north pole in office buildings? swear i have a heater under my desk, that i have to use in the summer time!!

Me too! I only use it in the summer!!

------------------

blultbar.gif

disco_anim_bf16.gif A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

[This message has been edited by cathyo (edited 09-26-2000).]

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cwm31.gifcwm31.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

i know you're out there...i can feel you now. i know that you're afraid...that you're afraid of us...afraid of change..i dont know the future..i didnt come here to tell you how this is going to end. i came here to tell you how it begins. im going to hang up this phone, and im going to show these people what you dont want them to see. im going to show them the world....a world with out you....a world withough rules or controls a world without borders or boundries..... a world where anying is possible where we go from there is a choice i leave to you--Neo

Clubbers dont fall,they trip, and roll-Erm

Not this time, but that shit has happened to me in the past.... why I always gotta have a jacket on hand... I'd like to think it'd be warmer inside... but I'd be kidding myself.

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gifeye.gifskulmov.gif

"Takin' out the suckas, and they don't know how I did it!!!"

munch.GIF

Float like a butterfly,

Sting like a bee.

I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!?

Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!

dancingbaby.gif

I'm always freezing at work, it makes me so mad!!!! It's inhuman, these feezing conditions. I can't remember last Winter but I know I had issues. I have a sneaky suspicion it gets really hot in here. I have to dress in winter clothes in the summer and summer clothes in the winter. Go figure!

------------------

jumpdei.gif