Clubplanet Nightlife Community

1.1.1 - - - -WHAT DO YOU THINK IT WILL BRING YOU????? - - - -

is there anything that you are expecting/ hoping/waiting to happen? Tell us bout it...

I am waiting 5 months and 3 days.....to become 21. Then I will truly go nuts.

Also, i want that special someone. Its been a while. But who knows? For now this is something that should be played by ear.

Hmm....anything else? Ahh YES!....a JOB! I need to find one.

Well....share your expectations, wants, WHATEVER! cwm30.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

twilo.jpg

Hmm a job would be nice.. lol.. um i'm turning 21 in july.. lol but i been over 21 sence i was like 15 so thats no big deal.. Im hoping to get signed to a record label by the end of the year.. WOOOHOOO

i gotta start working harder.. HARDER HARDERRRRRRR

XOXOXOX MWWWWWAH

:P

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

"A good man is hard to find, A hard man is Good to find"
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

dontdrinkanddrive.gif

Hmm... I'll be 21 in April... that will be fun... But this year I await the world. This will be ther one -- Albie, you know what I'm talking about... everyone else, just stand back and brace yourselves. cwm41.gif

- Meli -

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Originally posted by melichacha:

Hmm... I'll be 21 in April... that will be fun... But this year I await the world. This will be ther one -- Albie, you know what I'm talking about... everyone else, just stand back and brace yourselves. cwm41.gif

- Meli -

Yes i do.....hopefully by the summer. wink.gif

cwm27.gifcwm35.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

twilo.jpg

This year will be bringing me headaches.

On the upside...Im going to Seattle so I have something to look forward to! Cant fuckin wait to get away from here either...possible move is what Im seeing.... cwm35.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Originally posted by misskittie:

Im going to Seattle so I have something to look forward to! Cant fuckin wait to get away from here either...possible move is what Im seeing...

hey! i'm way looking forward to coming to NYC this saturday... it's been keeping me on the upside since i lost my job 2 weeks ago. frown.gif

i was just thinking for the past few days how much NYC would be so much cooler to live in than seattle. seattle is so damn sleepy and i already know everything that is going on (i'm from here) and it isn't much. i need to move on up.

i'm so fuckin jealous of my friend, whom i will be staying with*, as he is one of your new neighbors. i would pick up and move to NYC right now if cost-of-living wasn't so damn much (and i had a job!)

more to come in this new year.

* but first he'll be staying with ME in my hotel room! wink.gif

------------------

sneak.jpg

http://liz.isfamous.com

Originally posted by funkysoulbro:

I'm hoping not to waste another year doing nothing!!!!! Also, i realize that i am actually getting old for real now, which kind of sucks...I am going to be 23 this year, the the fuck is that!!!!

bite your tongue or i'm gonna have to come and smack your young ass!!! 23??? ha ha ha!

ok, so my butt said it wants to be firm just once in it's life so we're going to work on that. what else??? i'm gonna try to save some money and i'm gonna try to not be a better person all 'round - do some volunteer work or something.

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Someone who discovers a bit of coal-dust in their pocket and knows how to sprinkle it... I hope!

And I'm aiming to find a job that I'm passionate about...now that I've quit the one I have that I despised and it was draining the life out of me, it's looking MUCH more hopeful!

I KNOW it'll bring a lot more nights/mornings like New Years!

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."

Originally posted by bre5379:

I see that your birthday is May 3rd! So is mine!

As for wishing for things to happen this year??? I just want to be happy. Nothing more, nothing less!

Breann

nope! lol....mine is on June 4th.....sorry for the typo. smile.gif

------------------

tw.jpg

twilo.jpg

This is the year I will:

* Start thinking about life after debt; attain financial solvency

* Rid myself of glasses forever (or for the next 20 years, at least)

* Get my first tattoo

* Live life far more dangerously than in all years past

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Originally posted by vejita:

This is the year I will:

* Start thinking about life after debt; attain financial solvency

* Rid myself of glasses forever (or for the next 20 years, at least)

* Get my first tattoo

* Live life far more dangerously than in all years past

LOVIN THE SOUND OF THAT! MORE POWER TO YOU JESSE.... smile.gif

------------------

tw.jpg

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

is there anything that you are expecting/ hoping/waiting to happen? Tell us bout it...

I am waiting 5 months and 3 days.....to become 21. Then I will truly go nuts.

Also, i want that special someone. Its been a while. But who knows? For now this is something that should be played by ear.

Hmm....anything else? Ahh YES!....a JOB! I need to find one.

Well....share your expectations, wants, WHATEVER! cwm30.gif

I see that your birthday is May 3rd! So is mine!

As for wishing for things to happen this year??? I just want to be happy. Nothing more, nothing less!

Breann