Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody else giving up smoking at the moment?

I really wish I could stop. I haven't really bought a pack in the last two years, but as soon as I have a beer or alcohol... Boom! Where's the cigarettes! I'm known as the kid with the lighter but no cigarettes!! It's so fucked up! cwm8.gif

Shit......I haven't had one yet today and I'm itching.......*looks at watch*.....when the fuck is lunch? Anyhow good luck with that......the first week is usually the hardest so I think you're on your way.......

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me

I gave up smoking more than a year ago but when I drink or roll . . . ciggs just taste too good!!

BlueAngel

------------------

“Maturity is when you stop doing the things you make excuses for and stop making excuses for the things you need to do." -Unknown angel.gif

its very weird ...but since NYE...I don't even feel like smoking....unless I'm in the club...or drinking.........hmmmm...I guess its a good thing....I haven't had one since 9AM this past Sunday and feel just fine smile.gif ......L

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Guest chinagirl

oh i decided yesterday that i think i should stop, i had 2 cigarettes yesterday and 2 today. its soooo hard, i think i will just cut back and when i come home from wmc i will be a little more serious about stopping. cwm23.gifcwm23.gif

------------------

2001_new_year_md_wht.gif

it's absolutely impossible for me to quit. i just got over being REALLY sick and i quit for those few days and promised myself i would quit, but here i am still smoking. i guess when u do it for so long it's so hard to quit. ( i started smoking when i was 14 so ive been smoking for 7 years) i know it's so bad for me. i walk up a flight of stairs and i'm out of breath. but there are some times when i really enjoy smoking ( in a bar drinking, when im rollin). and it doesn't help my whole family and most of my friends smoke, so im constantly around it.

one day...........

------------------

" Don't take life seriously, because you can't come out of it alive." - Warren Miller

i've been smoking for 8 years.

tried to quit for the last 3 years.

no luck.

longest ever without a sigarette 3 months.

everyone around me smokes or at least will smoke at one point or another.

and no i can't avoid these people cause there will always be someone else smoking.

my new years resolution was to quit smoking.

but that only worked for 3 days.

However i did cut back.

5-8 sigs a day.

sometimes only 4.

hopefully the day will come

last resort for quiting i'd say hypnotism.

Many say its all about willpower, oh well

that never worked

Good Luck Quiting

i've been good for the last three weeks, but quitting and staying off is hard in the city. friends smoke, clubs are filled with smoke, etc. so if you smoke around me, just be aware that i may kill you for your cigarette

------------------

FOR SALE: ROOMMATE. CHEAP

haven't bought a pack since mid-november but have smoked on the weekends when partying until this past weekend when i finally made it through the whole weekend without one. the cravings are becoming fewer & further between and with less intenstity. it feels great! at first i used nicorrette gum but i don't need it anymore.

I quit smoking a couple years ago for a whole three months....................... and then I had a bad day!!

Shows you what my will power is like!! cwm36.gifcwm25.gifcwm24.gif

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

Yeh, i lasted a day with my commitment to quit. i've quit in the past for extended periods of time, but it always seems I end up lighting on, then back into the old habit.

aah, what the hell. nobody loves a quitter anyhow. cwm1.gif

------------------

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

I quit, New Year's Eve had my last cig right b/f I went to bed. I haven't had one since. Stay strong brother!!

I was able to hold out even at the Factory sat night. I thought for sure I might cave in then. It's so nice not having an apt that smells like cigarette smoke anymore.

i used to crank butts like mad...

now, i only hit the sticks when i'm nice and baked (like later tonight) or when i'm drinking (possibly later tonight) or and other extra curricular activity (new year's resolution to quit, so we'll see ;p)

B2B - Stay strong, kid. You'll feel much better without them, trust me!

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...