Clubplanet Nightlife Community

can someone give me some insomnia love

to all that feel with me...random thoughtless thoughts consume my mindless mind and i just can't sleep...does anyone out here feel the same way...can i get some sweet lullabyes and bed time stories..so i can get me my sleep...gosh knows i need my beauty sleep cos i'm ugly so ugly that when i went to pop my zit my zit screamed finally i'm outa your ugly face...i'm so ugly that oh no i have to stop this nonsense typing and endlsess topic is a convertion of my thoughtless thought that keep me up at nite into a clubplanet topic that no one is gonna ready anyway and reply to ...oh my god is this real or am i imaging this..i'll probably wake up and check the message board and see if i really typed this...i hope i didnt really do this or i hope i'm on the rope swinging frantically like a spider on a web in a dark windy night...i flossed my teeth but i'm half awake typing and farting...i've heard of sleep walking and heard of sleep typing which is what i'm probably doin' now...but i'm all the sudden 10 years old again...no no no the dog is tryin' to bite me please make it stop and oh yes daddy i didn't do it i promise OUCH stop it stop hitting me...

Art....you need to slow down hon.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

i have insomnia too

since past monday, i've slept a total of 9 hours for no good reason..

insomnia sucks.. on the other hand, if i wait another six months, i might become Tyler Durden.. who knows..

funny, comsidering morpheus is the god of dreams..

morph_ cwm13.gif

------------------

This is my church

This is where i heal my hurts

It's in natural grace

Or watching young lives shape

It's in minor keys

Solutions and remedies

Enemies becoming friends

When bitterness ends

This is my church