Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How much u guys spend in a weekend??

everyone on this board is always talking about clubbin every weekend, thu,fri, and sat....and some nights maybe 2 or 3 different places.....i was just wondering how much u guys spend in a weekend...i would love to go clubbing all the time but i would be broke real quick....this question is especially for those of u who roll cwm29.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

om_th.jpg

*getting into the clubs-$ 60-70

*coat check- $10

*water- well since i drink water like it's going out of style, $25-30

*my are pills free

so that's about 100 bucks. i need another job to support my clubbin habit

cwm14.gif

------------------

" Don't take life seriously, because you can't come out of it alive." - Warren Miller

sometimes as little as $80 for the weekend. but on average, including dining out and clubs it's around $400. when i go on a date it gets worse. i maxed out at a high 4 digit weekend a few times, but that reeeeeeally puts a strain on my accounts, so i stay away from the magnum dom perignons now..

morph_ cwm3.gif

------------------

This is my church

This is where i heal my hurts

It's in natural grace

Or watching young lives shape

It's in minor keys

Solutions and remedies

Enemies becoming friends

When bitterness ends

This is my church

Originally posted by j303j:

i spend to much. i gotta cut down.

ok now HOW many times have i heard that from u

cwm32.gif but ill give u the benefit of the doubt... we'll see tomorrow night cwm2.gif

------------------

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"i am drowning in a sea of randomness" --me~hi chach (o:

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

You girls need to give me a lesson on not spending money..

I go nuts..when I go out I spend money like I'm a rock star.. and to think that it's usually at one place..that's nuts..I can't believe.. When is the first class !! Where can I sign up?? I am disgusted with myself.. cwm6.gif

------------------

AIM vampie

wayyyyy tooooo muchhhh! easily $200-400 a weekend, depending on where we go and how many women there are. in my culture, guys typically pay for the women, even if they are not our girlfriends (nor dating either).

oh well that's the price we pay to have fun. i'll start saving when i know i'm gonna get married cwm31.gifcwm31.gifcwm31.gif

------------------

calvinan.gif

"Strangers are just friends waiting to happen." - Old Sage Twilo

Originally posted by 220bpm:

club entrance 25$

Water - 15$

5 Pills ( i try to go for a full 16 hrs, and I think that 3 would be enough, but I always ge that urge for another hit at 12 noon!@) - 75$

Once a month - and it feels great

5 pills a night???? Damn!

ANyway, a normal clubbing night for me cost an average of $80-$100. That's why I can't afford to go too often. I am a poor college student so it's a big expense.

When I go to the bars usually about $40 a weekend on drinks if not less.

------------------

bluesbro.gif

Sober nights, it probably runs me $30, which includes cab fare. Add chem'ing into the mix, and it instantly pops up to $50-$70, depending on how much I need. But I did manage to spend $200 on myself on one double-header weekend, a few months ago......

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

I'm definitely in the too much club...

And I'm always losing money on rolls..."yeah, you can pay me later for them..."

And then I forget.

Marcella: u find one of those classes, let me know. We'll get a CNYC study group...Joe you in?

------------------

furnace.gif

like b2b 's word elements, anyway i spend

approx.100 in clubs, little cab fair since i

live in the city, but do go to restaurants,

bars etc. that adds quickly, more than clubs. my experience is that club life in

continental europe is apprx. half what it is

here (nyc).in ibiza about same as here.

Originally posted by k_car:

wayyyyy tooooo muchhhh! easily $200-400 a weekend, depending on where we go and how many women there are. in my culture, guys typically pay for the women, even if they are not our girlfriends (nor dating either).

oh well that's the price we pay to have fun. i'll start saving when i know i'm gonna get married cwm31.gif

Hehehe... we'll have to hang out sometime... don't go getting married anytime soon! cwm7.gif The guys I know never offer (or even pretend to offer) to pay for ANYTHING...

------------------

The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible.

icon_happykittn.gificon_tarepanda.gificon_whip.gificon_hkstudy.gificon_sailormoon.gif

I look at about $300 a weekend. including enterance, drinks, coatcheck, glowsticks, and n occasional trip to the Twilo store on Fridays

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

On a good weekend there are usually comps, so I end up spending $25 on Long Island Ice teas. With rolling, depending if I want to be a gluton or not, I'll shell out either $20 or $40. But it's rare if I do 2 pills. ABout 2 water bottles, $10, plus tip, another $12 rounded for the whole night..So my clubbing for the week ends up costing me $67.

*Keep in mind I NEVER do 2 clubs in one night. There's no cab fare cuz I have my own car and I steal cigs from my boyfriend.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

if i'm going to two clubs in one night like a saturday night --to get into the clubs it is $60 and then i get pills before i go to clubs so it costs no more then $40 and then bottles of water are $5 each and then coatcheck is $ 10 for both clubs! we're lookina at grand total of at least $120-!!

Don't know that there is such a thing as an 'average' weekend for me. sometimes I spend as little as $60-70, sometimes over $500 depending on the pre-clubbing (bar or lounge) etc. And if I stay home, there is a good chance I might spend less than $20.

------------------

Administrative Signature:

Admin1.gifAdmin2.gifAdmin3.gifAdmin4.gifAdmin5.gif

About a half of my wages go on going out.. or Ibiza.. or Miami etc... i keep talking about saving but it never happens.

I am silly with money, so it really varies. But my Champagne bill for a weekend regularly get to be > $300... then there is beer, red bull, elements, entry, taxi's, food etc. Oh and bloody steam cleaners <-- spilt coffee on combodies carpet this weekend cwm34.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

When the party was in progress and unidentified frequency has been existing in the system for some time - Freak Frequency

bsb2.GIF

Hotel: 200+

Hotel Bar/Lounge: 40+

1st Club (entrance fee & drinks): 60+

Exit (entrance fee & drinks): 60+

Entire Night: Priceless wink.gif

Since my boyfriend and I are from the Island, neither one of us wants to drive home, hence the hotel room. And for whatever reason we end up going to 3 places whenever we come into the city. We hit a hotel bar/lounge for "warm-ups" and then try a new club. When we get bored there, we finish the night up with Exit. smile.gif

------------------

"Love your enemies...cause your friends may turn out to be a bunch of bastards."

[This message has been edited by jenny5150 (edited 01-25-2001).]

Vamptrix:

Do you mean that the coat check is $5 for each club ????

Originally posted by vamptrix76:

if i'm going to two clubs in one night like a saturday night --to get into the clubs it is $60 and then i get pills before i go to clubs so it costs no more then $40 and then bottles of water are $5 each and then coatcheck is $ 10 for both clubs! we're lookina at grand total of at least $120-!!