Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ANYONE WEARING SOMETHING OUTRAGEOUS TO TWILO?

I've decided to get really dressed up tonight. VERY classy. SO- white Cavarichis (one pocket) with a braided brown belt. Black Capizios. A white turtleneck and my NEW thick gold chain. A very classy and respectable cartigan, pearl. I just got my hair cut (flat top, long in the back) and pierced my ear with a two carat diamond stud. The women are going to go NUTS over me, since everyone else will be dressed like shit compared to me. Just hope I can get the Monte Carlo started.......

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Pardon? Perhaps to know what time Digweed goes on?

AIM: crackorn71

Originally posted by iliana:

What do you expect form the members on this board? They are all BORING Gap addicts..

ick!!!

-iliana

You're just upset that we're not sharing our glitter with you! cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“The fate of love is that it always seems too little or too much.” - Anonymous

BlueAngellogo.jpg

i think im gonna bust out the cav's with ya crackorn. also got a nice purple iou sweatshirt. a pair of white hightop travel foxes. also gonna take a bath in drakkar. shit if the monte doesn't start ill come pick you up in my 1988 mustang gt convertible. it even has the glowing neon lights underneath it. shit the ladies are gonna love us tonite. cwm4.gif

------------------

0524a.gif

A ho don't make a housewife.

pistol packin, monkey drinkin, no money bum, im from jersey cause that's where im from!!!!

AOL J303J

Originally posted by deanna11:

well, my wings are a beautiful crystalline meth-color, and my halo is gold; kinda the hue of a yellow label. or maybe a really waxy rock

you forgot to mention your horns and tail which are red like the blood of a hard-core crackhead...

------------------

chicken salad!!!

Originally posted by Crackorn:

I've decided to get really dressed up tonight. VERY classy. SO- white Cavarichis (one pocket) with a braided brown belt. Black Capizios. A white turtleneck and my NEW thick gold chain. A very classy and respectable cartigan, pearl. I just got my hair cut (flat top, long in the back) and pierced my ear with a two carat diamond stud. The women are going to go NUTS over me, since everyone else will be dressed like shit compared to me. Just hope I can get the Monte Carlo started.......

I am in love with crackorn! it's official now!

------------------

B L O W G O A T S !!!!

Coming Soon....

Originally posted by keshiki:

Originally posted by Crackorn:

I am in love with crackorn! it's official now!

and white decks or champion hi top sneakers?

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

I'll be in grey ufos and a red tank, red and grey sneaks. . . i'll be with rob . . . and i girl that looks very similar to me wearing red ufos, a black or grey tank, and black and silver sneaks . . .

nothing outrageous . . .

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox