Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who let the dogs out WON?!

ooana

Please...tell me I misheard?!?!?!?!

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Okay....how do you DANCE to that song? Umm...umm...yeeeeeeah.

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Category 10 - Best Dance Recording

Who Let The Dogs Out (Listen) (Buy)

Baha Men; Steve Greenberg & Michael Mangini, producers/mixers

Track From: Who Let The Dogs Out

[s-Curve/Artemis Records]

------------------

JDogg

AIM: JDoggNY2000

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur."

11icon.gif

Moby was nominated in this category as well... I mean, just Moby himself is a REAL artist worth receiving the award, no need to evn hear his song, i'd take moby's worst piece instead of this 'who let the dogs' shit....

mainstream pop culture sucks rhyno tits.. cwm8.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

s_shot%202.jpgsaloop2.gifs_shot8.jpg

Originally posted by aphelion:

Mainstream clubs in Europe are even worse.. think Britney Spears, N*Sync..

cwm3.gifcwm6.gif

They're probably pumping Who Let the Dogs Out right now!

Wrong... "mainstream" clubs in Europe play better music than a lot of standard clubs here...

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places, I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

the grammys are a joke. that entire show was a big waste of time....to think i gave up going out last night just to watch that garbage. i just tuned it to watch u2 perform, after that i turned it off.

who the fook is steely dan anyway?!?!?!?

cwm12.gif

Originally posted by gravity:

Wrong... "mainstream" clubs in Europe play better music than a lot of standard clubs here...

Perhaps your defnition and his (also mine) differ on what constitutes a "mainstream" European club...because to everything I have seen and heard, Aphelion is correct and YOU are wrong.

It is my experience that only the major clubbing areas and major clubs in some metropolitan areas that have the music we stateside like to call Euro club music.

Personally, I am thrilled that the Baha Men won - it keeps the club tourists gravitating to places that play that shite instead of packing the floor at every club that gets the real talnet in...

------------------

Administrative Signature:

Admin1.gifAdmin2.gifAdmin3.gifAdmin4.gifAdmin5.gif