Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what do you sometimes try to escape?

any negative vibe when it gets too much

i can deal with reality, espceially the good times, but when the stress and the aggravation and the bullshit and the pressure make it tough to think, then it's time to break and find a way to relax

"i love life. it's the bullshit i can do without." - thom yorke, radiohead

amen to that

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

I always trys to escape from making big decisions. I don't know why I do this, but I find that when I have to make a big decision about my life . . . I'll procrastinate and try to let it figure out for its self. Most of the times it works out pretty well but there are those few times where the problem just will not go away unless I do something about it. Those are the most difficult times for me. cwm6.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Once in a while, in the middle of this thing called life, love throws us a fairy tale.” - Unkown

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

I always trys to escape from making big decisions. I don't know why I do this, but I find that when I have to make a big decision about my life . . . I'll procrastinate and try to let it figure out for its self. Most of the times it works out pretty well but there are those few times where the problem just will not go away unless I do something about it. Those are the most difficult times for me. cwm6.gif

I hate to make big decisions, and when I have to, I always go and take a nap... Whenever I wake up, I generally feel mucho better....

BlueAngel

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

life in general -

what i do is:

swim - a forced meditation - you have to breath proper, cwm4.gif

working out - ALONE - a necessary must cwm17.gif

oh and driving at night on an empty highway - another forced meditation - i get into ZEN when i drive redface.gif

------------------

cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

K alwayscomesbac K

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

[This message has been edited by Unbound (edited 02-22-2001).]

Originally posted by nightcrawler:

i try to escape the present, live in the past, its so much easier when u know whats gonna happen...

funny... i try not to think about the past; it depresses me. it's full of memories that will never again be anything more than fading memories. and when you look at the basis of what made you happy in the past, you realize it wouldn't make you happy now because either a) you've lost the innocence, or B) you know that happiness did not last

the past is a beautiful thing that you can't ever hold, so you might as well not try

------------------

"real fucking high"

Originally posted by blueangel:

BlueAngel

i would have to say the same exact thing goes for me .... i can never make big decsions...... i wait until the last possible second...and even then i try to avoid it<3RLQ

------------------

MUZIK IS MY LIFE & DANCING IS MY LOVE...<3

Originally posted by nightcrawler:

i try to escape the present, live in the past, its so much easier when u know whats gonna happen...

Are you nutz... when you know the outcome is bad, then what? Most peeps try to escape that... the bad shit that happened...

Never live in the past... learn from the past and live for the future...

------------------

Dreams - Action = Fantasy

Dreams + Action = Reality

Fantasy + Reality = Just look at my logo you crackheads...

ezlogo1.gif

Wow, Unbound, I couldn't have said it any bettre myself. Nothing helps me escape my daily concerns and worries like working out out. Also playing music is wonderful-- I go into a different place when I start strumming my guitar, it's blissful. As to what I try and escape-- stress and dealing with my ex.

------------------

"Crippled but free, I was blind all the time I was learning to see" -Dead