Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are all the dick in NYC circumcised ???

Just watch an sex and the City episod, and one of the girl, is totally afraid because the guy have a non-circumcised dick...

Im not, like 85% people on this earth, so you girls, are you afraid of a "normal" (no offense) dick ?

OMG this is horrible...

Guys in NYC : Are you Circumcised ?

Please tell me, here in france, no one except jewish people are circumcised.

cwm14.gifcwm7.gifcwm14.gifcwm7.gifcwm14.gif

------------------

tomix3.gif

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cathyo:

I'd say that most American males are circumcised. It's the norm over here. Both of my sons are.

Wow, i didn't know that...

People say this is healthier...

So girls there will be shocked by a non-circumcised one ?

------------------

tomix3.gif

I wouldn't say I am "afraid" of a non-circumsized cock...I just prefer a circumsized one...

Also, last report I heard, was that there is no health benefits to being circumsized...now that was 4 years ago, when my daughter was born, but I believe its still true...

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Relax Tomix...don't worry...I'm European too and I've seen both. Doesn't really make a difference to me cause if I'm with someone I just like him the way he is (otherwise I wouldn't be there in the first place, right). Anyway, guess it's just an American thing (no offense please)...but we know how they sometimes are cwm32.gifcwm4.gif

------------------

an1701.gif

AIM: flying77high

Originally posted by blueguy808:

I'll say it loud, I'm cut and I'm proud. Not that I had a chouce in the matter. Having spoken to straight women, and gay men, at least in the states, cut is definitely more appealing. I'm speaking strictly aesthetically though. Mine is cut and seems to work just fine.

That's a pretty stupid statement isn't it? I'm basing my comments on men that had the surgery done later in life and their partners that felt BOTH. And for aesthetics...u like to show off your cock soft??? I kinda like to be hard when I'm having sex...I dunno maybe I'm missing something.

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA

well, I'm not,,,,,,I was born in Italy though, so I guess that's why,,,,,

proven fact: a non-circumcized penis is somewhat more sensitive...."more sensation = better sex".......All the girls I have ever been with here in the states were never scared by it....I would say they are amazed.

All the guys here that are not circummcized

know what I'm talking about when I say "more sensation"......

ciao. cwm32.gif

------------------

stoned_e0.gif

Originally posted by MarioNY:

That's a pretty stupid statement isn't it? I'm basing my comments on men that had the surgery done later in life and their partners that felt BOTH. And for aesthetics...u like to show off your cock soft??? I kinda like to be hard when I'm having sex...I dunno maybe I'm missing something.

First of all, I'm not into showing off my cock at all...soft or hard. Secondly, I was only going on what I've heard. Third, my sense of pride in my circumcised penis is based on the fact that it makes me who I am. I, personally don't have an opinion on the matter. I just like one cock...mine. And I like it alot, thank you very much.

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

Originally posted by systemout74:

All the guys here that are not circummcized

know what I'm talking about when I say "more sensation"......

ciao. cwm32.gif

Actually that is true! Not that I would know first hand cause . . . I'm a WO-man. But my ex-boyfriends and current fiance who are not circumsized says that it's EXTREMELY sensative compared to my ex-boyfriends who weren't. I think it's from being shielded . . . it keeps that part of the flesh very sensitive.

BlueAngel

------------------

“I shall allow no man to belittle my soul by making me hate him.” — Booker T. Washington

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

Actually that is true! Not that I would know first hand cause . . . I'm a WO-man. But my ex-boyfriends and current fiance who are not circumsized says that it's EXTREMELY sensative compared to my ex-boyfriends who weren't. I think it's from being shielded . . . it keeps that part of the flesh very sensitive.

BlueAngel

Yeh that's what i here as well, i had a descusion with somebody and he said that the

flesh becomes pretty desesatised and a girl could be quiet rough. If a girl did that to me it would hurt like hell.

So you ladies may like your cut men but us uncut guys are having more fun wink.gif

Also i know the parents are choosing but to have the op when you are older is pretty dam painfull. When your younger it's much simpler and less painfull, it does make sence to have it done young.

back2basics - 'bluangelputstheWOinwoman'

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by dale77:

If they aren't, they should be...YUCK!

I take it you haven't tried one? Well don't knock it unless you've tried it! thumb.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“I shall allow no man to belittle my soul by making me hate him.” — Booker T. Washington

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Also i know the parents are choosing but to have the op when you are older is pretty dam painfull. When your younger it's much simpler and less painfull, it does make sence to have it done young.

Wrong...

"Pain: According to a comprehensive study, newborn responses to pain are "similar to but greater than those observed in adult subjects." Some infants do not cry because they go into traumatic shock from the overwhelming pain of the surgery. No experimental anesthetic has been found to be safe and effective in preventing circumcision pain in infants (*). (See Infant Responses During and Following Circumcision.) "

Who would ever do this their newborn baby still baffles me...It's true what they say. Ignorance is indeed bliss.

Had to add this link...

Infant Responses During and Following Circumcision

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA

[This message has been edited by MarioNY (edited 03-29-2001).]

Originally posted by MarioNY:

Wrong...

"Pain: According to a comprehensive study, newborn responses to pain are "similar to but greater than those observed in adult subjects." Some infants do not cry because they go into traumatic shock from the overwhelming pain of the surgery. No experimental anesthetic has been found to be safe and effective in preventing circumcision pain in infants (*). (See Infant Responses During and Following Circumcision.) "

Who would ever do this their newborn baby still baffles me...It's true what they say. Ignorance is indeed bliss.

Had to add this link...

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.circumcision.org/response.htm" TARGET=_blank>Infant Responses During and Following Circumcision</A>

i'm with u... this has to be sore no matter what. I'm not and i have no intentions of being so...

------------------

paint_promo2.jpg

Stones Roses - Paint Promo

AIM: mattarrundale1

Mario... You're not American that's why you have a diff point of view...

Personally, I don't give a shit if it is or it's not. I don't believe that it's "cleaner" if it's circumsized.. If a guy WASHES it with SOAP, it'll be clean circumsized or not LOL... Plus I'm not a huge fan of unnecessary surgeries.. And in this case, I think it IS unnecessary.. There's nothing wrong with it so why bother cutting it???????? Just take a shower goddamn it LOL...

I second MarioNY and B2B, it's true that we have to be more sensitive than the others, because our cock isn't unsensibilised by our underwear, and i want to mention one more time that 85% of the population in not circumcised !!!

And i want to understand why to be circumcised is an american "culture" now ???

I was thinking that only jewish people had to do that because of the religion...

Maybe an not-circumcised dick could be "strange" in the USA, but a circumcised one (without to be jewish) in Europe will be strange too.

So girls who really don't like the not circumcised dick (surely because of never tried it), please stay away from the old country guys...Thank you !

For the other one, i invite them to try it as quick as possible (you can put it in your resume if you want).

cwm1.gif

------------------

tomix3.gif

Originally posted by lisarose:

Yep, It's basically just an American thing. I dated a British guy recently who was UNcut and he was fantastic...

Just use it right and you'll be fine wink.gif

Thats just British guys, nothing to do with being cut or not....

so i hear.

cwm25.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

[This message has been edited by back2basics- (edited 03-29-2001).]