Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What did you have for lunch today??

How bored am I at work asking everyone what they had for lunch today??? It beats talking to the Dork that sits next to me.

I ate cornbeef and cabbage from my cafeteria salad bar. I should've gone across the street to the bar for a liquid lunch.

i havent gone yet

'm getting hungry tho ... what shouldi have .. i'm dieting again since teh summer is near , so i bet i have some chicken something , salad crap .. blah ...

you know i havent had mc dowwel's yet this whole year ! i cant wait to get skinny so i can get fat !

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

lettuce and water.....yum

------------------

didn't know i was looking for love till i found u.....

i just want to dance, i just want to lose it, i just want the chance to finally let go...are you feeling me like i'm feeling you, right here, right now?

hi devine- i didn't really look at the cafeteria lady when i paid her because of the extra finger tip that comes out of her face, i would've puked up the corned beef. as for the toolbox in the next cubicle, i never ask her but i do know this devine, whatever she eats, it must include 2 pounds of raw onions. how sick is that???

Originally posted by cuteboobie:

Sounds pretty satisfying

cwm6.gif

Come on girls....the way to lose weight isn't like this. Eat something with a bit of SUBSTANCE!! At least a SALAD or something.

Hope no one ate McDonald's today. After reading vampie's thread I am banning myself from that place forever!!

As for my lunch, I had grilled chicken sandwich

------------------

lolly.jpg

Originally posted by lolly:

Originally posted by cuteboobie:

Sounds pretty satisfying

cwm6.gif

Come on girls....the way to lose weight isn't like this. Eat something with a bit of SUBSTANCE!! At least a SALAD or something.

Hope no one ate McDonald's today. After reading vampie's thread I am banning myself from that place forever!!

As for my lunch, I had grilled chicken sandwich

Lettece is just a funny way of saying salad to me. But seriously, because I LOVE TO EAT!! My only controlled meal of the day is lunch which consist of salad.

BlueAngel

------------------

"Be as you wish to seem." — Socrates

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by piro8:

hi devine- i didn't really look at the cafeteria lady when i paid her because of the extra finger tip that comes out of her face, i would've puked up the corned beef. as for the toolbox in the next cubicle, i never ask her but i do know this devine, whatever she eats, it must include 2 pounds of raw onions. how sick is that???

YOU MUST SMELL HER BREATH OVA THE CUBE!! LMAO!! YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME LAUGH I LOVE READING UR POSTS

cwm32.gif