Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Breast Implants

I FINALLY GOT THEM!!!!!!! I wasn't going to tell anyone but those who will see me on Friday will be forced to notice that I somehow went from a 34A to a 38DD. You were all wondering why I had disappeared for most of March, well now you know. No squeezing the Charmin without asking first, please. See you all on Friday!!

------------------

Too crazy for Girls Town, too much of a girl for Crazy Town.

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71

[This message has been edited by Crackorn (edited 04-11-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Crackorn (edited 04-11-2001).]

Originally posted by uknjx2:

if yours look good i'm gonna get mine done too. will you give me a private show? i promise i won't drool.....

I will get mine done too. then I won't have any reason to leave the house.

------------------

Living in a constant state of trance......

Thank you all for your support. I promise that anyone who wants to play with them Friday night at PVD is more than welcome. We'll have to be a little discreet. Am I really going to have a problem dancing?

------------------

Too crazy for Girls Town, too much of a girl for Crazy Town.

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71

Originally posted by Crackorn:

Thank you all for your support. I promise that anyone who wants to play with them Friday night at PVD is more than welcome. We'll have to be a little discreet. Am I really going to have a problem dancing?

Never mind the implants up top, what happened to that implant down below we discussed?

-ichi cwm9.gif

------------------

ebreak.gif

Originally posted by Crackorn:

I FINALLY GOT THEM!!!!!!! I wasn't going to tell anyone but those who will see me on Friday will be forced to notice that I somehow went from a 34A to a 38DD. You were all wondering why I had disappeared for most of March, well now you know. No squeezing the Charmin without asking first, please. See you all on Friday!!

do they still feel real? i went to this strip club once and this girl was dancing in front of me with her breasts all up in my face and i was curious to know what they felt like so i asked if i could touch them (i know, real smooth) and she let me. they felt ridgety (?), like the potato chip.

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

Never mind the implants up top, what happened to that implant down below we discussed?

-ichi cwm9.gif

Are you speaking of my butt implants? I still have those too if you want a squeeze.

------------------

crack=whore