Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does anyone still keep a...

diary/journal?? i use notebooks, i'm actually almost done with one. To some it may seem childish, but it's nice to look back to see how u felt at certain times in your life...i enjoy it cwm38.gif

------------------

sara46.jpg

* gonna make, gonna make your body wet..

gonna make, gonna make your body scream my name.. *

i still keep one...i have to because i dont believe half of the crap that happens to me...it also helps me remember my numbers cwm1.gif

------------------

sig being held for ransom by estranged ex-stalker...more at 10

so...how's your evening so far?

childish? not at all. i personally dont, im one of those ppl who just keeps everything inside, until i get so fed up i explode.

-----------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

[This message has been edited by sugar_n_spice (edited 04-11-2001).]

NO...I have my memories and I like to keep them to myself or share only with the people I choose. Keeping a journal/diary gives someone too much of an opportunity to find it and use it against me and I choose not to give anyone that opportunity!!!

cwm7.gifcwm7.gifcwm7.gif

------------------

1006.gif

oH HELLZ YEAH !!!

My journal keeps me sane ! **Yes guys this is sane! eek.gif**

I write all my deepest, darkest secrets in my journal....I also draw and write poetry, any ideas, thoughts that come to mind.. basically anything...

If you have a problem communicating or expressing certain types of emotions I suggest you get one.....

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

[This message has been edited by vampienyc10 (edited 04-11-2001).]

Not only is keeping a journal not childish, it can be quite therapeutic.

I used to write in a journal everyday when I was a teenager (unfortunately, when I moved out, I discarded all my old journals cwm36.gif )

Recently, I've started an electronic journal on my computer. This way I can password protect it, and I don't have to worry that someone might find my journal book.

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

oH HELLZ YEAH !!!

My journal keeps me sane ! (Yes guys this is sane! :eek smile.gif

I write all my deepest, darkest secrets in my journal....I also draw and write poetry, any ideas, thoughts that come to mind.. basically anything...

If you have a problem communicating or expressing certain types of emotions I suggest you get one.....

i write and draw also, but that's in a different book

cwm27.gif ...diaries are way too small, imo...

------------------

sara46.jpg

* gonna make, gonna make your body wet..

gonna make, gonna make your body scream my name.. *

I used to when i was younger..but now i am afraid it might go in the wrong hands...and i dont want anyone to know what my secrets are or what i did... cwm32.gif

But i would like to start an electronic one..like divalicious does...

------------------

Tunnel saturdays--->Foxyroxy guestlist

RoxyFoxycopy1.jpg

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Exit, Tunnel & SoundFactory r the places I choose to set myself free to the music...

i had to keep one for an eng. class last semester and i although i dreaded doing it... afterwards when i read through it I found it to be enlightening. each date and entry takes me back to the occasion so vividly and the experience would not have been remembered so thouroughly without it. i learned something, not only of myself, but of the way i see myself and those around me.

i truely do believe that the person you are to others will be reflective of the people

who(m)? come into your life. be good to yourself, be good to others... and you will be surrounded by the same. cwm9.gifcwm1.gif

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

oH HELLZ YEAH !!!

My journal keeps me sane ! (Yes guys this is sane! :eek smile.gif

personaly

I have tried to et my own diary going, but I don't have time to do it, I rather sleep...

But instead, my poems keep me up to date, because every poem I have written, has a history behind it...so when I read one of them, I look back and remember why I wrote it, and when, and what it was about...

It's hard sometimes though...it's hard that you read a painful memory, and look back at it....so I don't read my poems much at all

But vampienyc10

you said

What I do is draw...when I get that feeling...

TheFireDude cwm11.gif

------------------

wiloFireDude@aol.com

Working is a way for us to go through the week fast enough , so we could get to the weekend, and have the fun!!! "Not Really"

Originally posted by twilofiredude:

But vampienyc10

you said

What I do is draw...when I get that feeling...

TheFireDude cwm11.gif

Hey I totally agree you don't have to ONLY write in a journal you can do what ever you want with it.. that's what makes it so wonderful!! it's YOU..

Mine would scare most of you.. lol..it's a little of everything...

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

I've had a journel for about 13 years now--it has everything in it!!!

First period

First boyfriend

first sex, second third fouth, etc...

First club

It's really kind of interesting to read about how I've grown and stuff and what kind of experiences I've had good and bad!

For those of you who do not have a journel, you should start today!! That's good advise!

i did when i was growing up, but some bitch-ass girl stole it. it triggered a terrible depressed phase, not because of it, but it was a catalyst.

after much psychotherapy and pharmaceuticals, i started journalling again because i can be sure no one will read it. i just finished a journal about a year ago and i started a new one, mostly drawings because i now keep a public journal online: http://www.livejournal.com/users/toastednut/ -- you might see some reposts from this board because i use it as my scrapbook!! (sorry if anyone is like, "hey, i posted that!) the very private stuff i keep in my paper journal.

looking back at old entries, i saw i had a very bad habit of being attached to boys. what was all that shit about? probably because of my dad, i was trying to recreate a relationship i never had with him. rereading your journal is very insightful and you can learn a lot about yourself, especially if you're good about updating it.

------------------

sig3.gif

http://liz.isfamous.com

Every day. With a strict complete-honesty policy imploring that readers beware, I will not apologize for what i've written.

I freakin' love my notebook.

Hugs!

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

Yeah,had it for almost 2 years now..I basically write in it whenever I'm very emotional and shit is happening to me...then I kinda read through it and I can't believe I was that fucked up when I wrote it...crazy..they really help you learn more about yourself.

------------------

Sassa

Well, i've had a diary off and on since i was like 12 yrs old, wow thats a long time ago!! i take it out and read them every now and then, some of the stuff that i wrote back then was pretty funny,hehe, although i probably didn't think it was funny at the time, now i do. I have my first crushes, my first kiss. I have like a total of 4 diaries. my first one was a little mermaid diary, lol!!

I have to buy one now soon cause i always mean to but forget, then when i do, ill write in it for like a few days and then get lazy and not write for like a month lol

romy20 cwm4.gifcwm41.gif

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

I've kept a journal on and off since high school! That's back to '89 folks!

I don't write in it daily or even weekly. Only when something significant happens. There are flurries of entries when, I've had my kids, my marriage, my impending divorce wink.gif, my Mom dying, my boyfriend (new love makes you gush for pages about every silly thing).

For the most part it's all drama though, if anyone got ahold of it they'd think I am bi-polar.

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Yes, I keep a journal and I have kept one for years. I write the damn thing in code, if someone ever found it and read it, they would be clueless...cause about 90% of the time when I reread an entry, it takes me a couple fo times to figure out WTF I meant. I also write in the journal after a night of hard partying... Than when I reread those entries, I am totally clueless.... They are great to keep, mine can help me see thru a problem. cwm4.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

I got one of them black&white composition books. I'll write some shit in it about what I'm goin thru, but also use it mainly for writin lyrics, like raps and shit. I've been doin that for several years now. Not everyday, but whenever.

I don't use it really for therapy, tho. I lift weights, play ball, and kick fake-ass thugs in tha jaw and throat to get rid of my pent-up agression. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

I love stationary stores like Kate's Paperie. I wish I wrote in my journal often enough to justifie buying so many of those pretty blank books.

I have one full journal that I started sometime in high school and finished sophomore year of college. Junior year of college I went abroad so I have a travel journal. Then senior year of college I started a journal with Bugs Bunny dressed up as a fortune teller on the cover, asking what's up for tomorrow, doc? I haven't touched that thing in well over a year ... perhaps it's time to start up again. smile.gif

I also keep old calendars with just dates of places I've been and people in my life.

For those that have old journals, isn't it interesting to see how your handwriting has changed through the years?