Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for the guys....

cutipatuti

Guys i have a really important question for u its something i struggle with everyday...im a little girl oonly about 110 lbs and have a small chest 32 A ...now i have heard girls say..." who wants to bang a skinny girl!?" are they just covering up b/c they r fat or...is it for real guys dont like banging skinny girls??? and...i am so selfconcious about my tiny chest :*( what do u guys think?????

Originally posted by cutipatuti:

Guys i have a really important question for u its something i struggle with everyday...im a little girl oonly about 110 lbs and have a small chest 32 A ...now i have heard girls say..." who wants to bang a skinny girl!?" are they just covering up b/c they r fat or...is it for real guys dont like banging skinny girls??? and...i am so selfconcious about my tiny chest :*( what do u guys think?????

i'm not a skinny girl.. i'm a lil on the heavy side and i have small boobs.. dont' be concious about it its a great think.. when all those girls with there big D boobies are like 50 there gonna go shopping and carrying them in the shopping cart.. yours are still gonna be young and perky looking.. i know the feeling mine are so small i don't wear bras at all.. if anything hun.. guys like skinny girls better..

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

biglicks.gif

"when all those girls with there big D boobies are like 50 there gonna go shopping and carrying them in the shopping cart."

LOL ..ha ha.....but we do like full lips wink.gif

(no single taqndard......one thing NOT to do is to doubt your appearaqnce.......1 day the right kinda guy will come and will like you AS YOU ARE!

my 2 cents that probably didnt help you any...oh well

------------------

hung1.jpg

AIM: ZUinc2000

E-Mail: ZUinc99@aol.com

Originally posted by Unbound:

"when all those girls with there big D boobies are like 50 there gonna go shopping and carrying them in the shopping cart."

LOL ..ha ha.....but we do like full lips wink.gif

(no single taqndard......one thing NOT to do is to doubt your appearaqnce.......1 day the right kinda guy will come and will like you AS YOU ARE!

my 2 cents that probably didnt help you any...oh well

this ones for you! lol

web%20cam%20picture%2031.jpg

------------------

~LiPz~

biglicks.gif

Babe... you need to love and respect yourself before anyone else can or will... besides, would you really want a guy who would "bang you" just because of your chest? Come on now... if you're seriously that self-conscious about it, either seek counseling or cough up $8000 for a boob job... of course, if you're not happy with yourself in the first place, you'll never be happy no matter what your boob size... I'm a 34A and I *love* 'em... I can wear backless tops, I can run without clutching my chest every other stride, I can buy sexy, non-matronly bras, etc., etc... my boobies are cute and perky and they're gonna stay that way forever and ever and ever... cwm12.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible.

icon_happykittn.gificon_tarepanda.gificon_whip.gificon_hkstudy.gificon_sailormoon.gif

*Bump* cmon Guys i need your help! this thing really bothers me!!!!!!!!!!

Hey...I'll dress you up in a little catholic school girl uniform ANY DAY of the week and bang you till your hearts content...ok, little girl? Actually, I'm a BIG fan of SMALL breasts...I think its really sexy

cwm11.gif

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Originally posted by thesandman:

The bottom line is as long as you still have a nice ass then your fine, but if you have no chest and an ass with a "wide load" sign on the back of your jeans forget it. If you decide you need a boob job make sure you don't go bigger than a C.

EWW STFU I HAVE NO CHEST AND AN ASS WITH A WIDE LOAD SIGN ON IT!!

GOOD THING I DONT GO FOR LOSERS...

------------------

~LiPz~

biglicks.gif

i'm all about skinny girls ... allll about them ! so dont let some fatty fat fat tryt o get you down to make herself feel better .. i bet your smokin hot and sexy too ... i'd rather "bang" you than some pork chop anyday ... dont sweat it hunnie ..

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

i'm all about skinny girls ... allll about them ! so dont let some fatty fat fat tryt o get you down to make herself feel better .. i bet your smokin hot and sexy too ... i'd rather "bang" you than some pork chop anyday ... dont sweat it hunnie ..

hey i'm a pork chop.. BLAH redface.gifP but i have never ever said "who wants to bang a skinny girl" i dont understand why everything HAS TO BE ABOUT LOOKS.. WHAT EVER HAPPEND TO GIRLS HAVING CONFIDENCE AND THIS BEING SEXY? GIRL I THINK YOU NEED TO STOP BEING DOWN ON YOURSELF.. IF YOU LIKE THE WAY YOU LOOK, OTHERS WILL TO, HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT YOURSELF REFLECTS ON OTHERS.. Girls or guys dont' wanna constantly hear there sig other complaining about there looks! BE HAPPY YA LIVE LIFE ONCE!

------------------

~LiPz~

biglicks.gif

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

hey i'm a pork chop.. BLAH redface.gifP but i have never ever said "who wants to bang a skinny girl" i dont understand why everything HAS TO BE ABOUT LOOKS.. WHAT EVER HAPPEND TO GIRLS HAVING CONFIDENCE AND THIS BEING SEXY? GIRL I THINK YOU NEED TO STOP BEING DOWN ON YOURSELF.. IF YOU LIKE THE WAY YOU LOOK, OTHERS WILL TO, HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT YOURSELF REFLECTS ON OTHERS.. Girls or guys dont' wanna constantly hear there sig other complaining about there looks! BE HAPPY YA LIVE LIFE ONCE!

It couldn't have been said any better. Learn to be comfortable with yourself first. I personally think that the woman that say that are just jealous. I like woman...that's it.

cwm41.gif

hey cuti; you got game.. yeah; having a lil bigger chest will make you look sexy to impress us guys; but it's all good; as long as you have a nice figure and not like a pimple in your eye; and right style of clothes; cause that'll always make you look and feel mad sexy and will definitly get my attention... Don't go for any britney spears; unless if you're going to be famous lol.. cwm30.gif

You wanna know what I think!?!?!? I think you should call me up because your my type! There is nothing better than a nice petite woman without sloppy melons hitting you in the face! Your bod is hottt.... Don't forget that. Just think, the more petite you are, the better you fit my bod. ;-)

cwm32.gif

------------------

AOL: Italiamale1977

...now i have heard girls say..." who wants to bang a skinny girl!?" ...

LOL! Why do I get the impression that those girls are larger than a size 4. I find it very ironic that you would be insecure about being skinny while the media is trying to convince everyone that anorexic is beautiful. Most models are A cups.

It's very common for many (especially young women) to have a negative self image. Look up Body Dismorphic Disorder. Your self image might be a direct result of your environment. Many women secretly dream of being your size and might lash out at you in their frustration. If you're surrounded by women who constantly tell you that there's something wrong with you, eventually you'll start to believe them. Leave that environment and you'll be surprised how many men will hit on you.

BTW: I hate to use the old cliche that "it's on the inside that counts." Nevertheless, your own self image makes a huge difference in how people percieve you.

------------------

translucent_binary.gif

hey guys thank you all so much for your awesome comments you've made me feel much better and yes you know what i am very confident wiht my body and my saying is...I'd rather be flat than fat! and i dont mean to be mean to anyone on this board!!!! but i am happy b/c i can wear tiny clothes and never have to worry about my weight which is awesome and lately i have been getting mad compliments and guys coming up to me...weird huh??