Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Back Home...long message, lots of thank yous

ooana

Hey all :-)

I just got released from the hospital. First...

I need to give a huge thank you to Chris. Chris, I hope you know how much I love you. You've been here for me for the past few days through and experience that was both incredibly scary and incredibly painful. I can't possibly express how much you mean to me, hubby and how lucky I am to have a friend like you.

Jaymison...the same goes to you. Thank you to both of you for sitting with me for those hours while I tossed in an out of awareness. Just knowing you both were there was amazing.

Mario, Budda, Claudio, Charlie, Cara, Tanya, Danae and Ben...(I really hope I haven't forgotten anyone and If I have I'm very very sorrry) thank you guys for visiting me and for your warmth. It really meant a lot to me. Ben, thank you for the beautiful flowers, Claudio...thank you for the look-a-like Sasah doll...you were right, I missed her like crazy.

To everyone else who called, sent messages, made phone calls, emailed....you've no idea how much it meant to me to know that you all cared so much. Thank you.

Now...to explain what happened. No I did not catch some nasty tongue infection from some bizarre sexual act or smooching..hell, that might have made it worth it <winks and laughs>. Quite simply I had an accute infection that manifested itself in a few ways, one, was that my tongue swelled in my mouth and was very painful. I was lucky to not have to wait long in the emergency room and have wonderful doctors who dealt with it quickly.

I hadn't realized how big of a deal it was till my doc told me that I was damn lucky I got there when I did. He made me realize that if I hadn't...I wouldn't be dancing my little booty off with you guys anytime soon if again. That's quite a wake up call, let me tell ya.

Anyway...I'm gonna be home resting for a while. I've a lot more recouping to do but I miss ya all. Please don't hesitate to get in touch. Those of you who know me know that I've already got a case of horrible cabin fever ;-).

Pardon the cheesyness that I'm about to spew but...

I love many of you, very much. I really hope you all know that. Thank you for everything. And I'll see ya all real real soon! And those of you going to Lawler and to Limelight this Friday...DANCE YOUR ASSES OFF FOR ME!!!!

((((big hugs))))

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

well see, now you have one of those crazy stories to tell!! ya know, like when people compare war wounds and stuff....infection of the tongue is way up there in coolness!

glad you're feeling better and we'll see you out soon!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Happy to hear your home and on the mend!! cwm38.gif

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

SOFTSCRUBSUCKS

Ooana,

I hope that the support that you got from everyone here is an example of what friends are about and the power that this board has in bringing such great people together.

Being there, being able to read your handwriting when you could not talk, caring both as a friend and as a father, Ooana, for everything that you do, I could not think of doing anything less.

I am truly happy to see you home.

Hugz!

jamieson

------------------

JDogg

AIM: JDoggNY2000

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur."

11icon.giflogoof3.gif