Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rave Chicks vs Club Chicks

Originally posted by deanna11:

raver guys are so much more appealing. there's something chill and fun about a raver guy/club kid that a club guy in his nice dressy clothes can't attain

I totally hear you on this one. I have managed to go either way, and honestly prefer my UFOs, but have recently been converted by peer pressure. But I love the guys that just dance circles around me (even in my UFOs) and a guy that I can actually dance hard with. There's also this level of approachability that you see in raver guys. I would actually talk to them. That and they look way more natural than the beefcakes stuffed into their black Ts... not that they're not fun to look at. Hmmm... you all deffinitly have me thinking about whipping out those UFOs this weekend.

cwm12.gif

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

lol sence when is jumping around, steppin on everones feet, and rasing your knees to your tummy dancin?

WOAH! I gotta disagree with you there. When you go to a rave you hardly see any girls jumping and bouncing like you see the raver kids do in the club. At the raves the REAL raver girls dance like no other!! TRUST me when I say this. These girls know how to move their bodies!

BlueAngel

------------------

“Life is like music, it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.” - Samuel Butler

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Guys must like ur girls young. Rave chicks are cute & good dancers but they are lil girls...they're not even fully developed yet. The club chix look good but its obvious they aren't there to dance...c'mon u can NOT dance all night in 4" heels or stiletto boots. cwm44.gif

------------------

"Madness, Power, Domination!"- Way Out West

AOL:Trancegoddess21

Originally posted by twilogoddess:

c'mon u can NOT dance all night in 4" heels or stiletto boots.

I think you answered your own question. These guys like girls who are cute, friendly and can dance their arse off. Granted club girls look more like the centerfold models, but with all their good looks, "MOST" of them are snotty as all hell, probably not that friendly cause their feet hurts so much from wearing those 4 inch heel stilettos, and plus they don't dance that much.

Before jumping all over me, girls . . . see the key word . . . "MOST" not all.

I like to dress up once in a while when I go out. But from personal experience I'm at my most happy mood in a club when I'm in my raver gear. It's just comfortable and allows you to have a good time.

BlueAngel

------------------

“Life is like music, it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.” - Samuel Butler

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by tranceaction:

There's nothing sexier than a cute rave girl in a baby T, wearing a powerpuff girls backpack...

unless of course its a club girl wearing next to nothing.. which leaves nothing, for the imagination, but plenty for the eyes.

It doesnt matter the type of woman.. young or old.. rave or club.. liberal or conservative.. light or dark.. as long as they..

WORSHIP THE GROUND I WALK ON.

It's all about me!

nah..

actually I would like for once to meet a girl who isn't broke.. it sure would be nice if they'd at least take me to McDonalds..hell I'll settle for a half a chicken mcnugget and three stale fries.

LOL, too funny......i'll take you out for a whole box of mcnuggets and a large fries....how about that?? maybe even an value meal and we'll throw in an apple pie for dessert, ha!......

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Theres something about a cute chick wearing ufos with their thong stickin out the sides with a tube top and a visor with pig tails that just gets my blood pumpin.....and they way they move those girls can dance..at the tunnel sat night there was this guy and girl tearin up the dance floor, the chick was doggin him though she could move....club chicks are hot too...but they all have the same dance steps, its like when they go threw puberty their mothers pull them over to the side throw on some music and teach them all the same move and they do it over and over again, throw some variation in their girls...learn how to throw them bows'.

------------------

glow.jpg

Do you Fuck as well as you Dance???

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nantivachis@netzero.com

To all the boys...

How about a raver chick who grew up a little-out of her baby tee's and UFO's..and now has found her way to "clubgirl" status..yet she can still dance..and still has her "friendly raver" personality...

who said you can't combine the best of both worlds? wink wink

I think its time to get Freaky wink.gif

------------------

"Dance like nobody is watching...and love like it will never hurt"

"Fighting for peace..is like f*#king for virginity"

think about that one..

;)

Originally posted by freaky2girl:

To all the boys...

How about a raver chick who grew up a little-out of her baby tee's and UFO's..and now has found her way to "clubgirl" status..yet she can still dance..and still has her "friendly raver" personality...

I'd like one of those please. Thanks.

------------------

------------------------

I'm a slut...I make love to music every night

Originally posted by midiman:

I'd like one of those please. Thanks.

ill talk a double!!!!!

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by freaky2girl:

To all the boys...

I think its time to get Freaky wink.gif

THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!

------------------

"IF YA HEART STOPS BEATING ILL GO BACK IN TIME MAKE YA HEART BEAT AGAIN REAL *IGGAS TILL DA END"...........

tIzEdDy_RiZuXpIn<~~~~!!!!

Originally posted by tastyt:

Yeah, exactly- at 25 I'm tired of dressing like a teenager, I want a little respect ya know! But still even if my outfit is little and tight and if I'm wearing 4" platforms you know I wouldn't be caught dead in anything that's not tripped out!

tastyt & freaky2girl appear 2 be examples of 'post-raver girl'...beyond the rave girl look but not a club girl.....well that's what we call 'em in Australia anywho, best of both worlds if you like

cwm12.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif -------.sig under construction------- boa_boy@yahoo.com

Originally posted by christyne13:

Same here! B4 stepin out it depends on my mood.....and the DJ!, hell, I wouldn't be in my platforms dancin to Master Hawtin!!!! I would have to classify myself somewhere in between cwm20.gif

*****raverchick.....ME.....clubchick*****

Chrissy

cwm1.gif

EXACTLY! For an example, I'll be going clubber style this Friday for the House 101 party cause it seems more fitting as to going totally raver style on Saturday for the Gatecrasher party cause I KNOW I'll be non-stop dancing for like 8 hours!! Can't be stuck on one style . . . gotta be a little diverse.

BlueAngel

------------------

BlueAngellogo.jpg

IF YOU WANT CUTE...THEN THAT WOULD BE THE RAVE GIRLS...BUT IF YOU WANT HOT THEN YOU GOTTA GO WITH US CLUBBIN' CHICKS..EITHER WAY I DON'T THINK THAT YOU CAN SAY THAT ONE IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER..THEY'RE BOTH SOOO DIFFERENT. AS FOR THE DANCING.. THERE ARE RAVER GIRLS WHO CAN'T DANCE AND CLUB GIRLS WHO CAN SO PLEASE DON'T GENERALIZE. MY POINT...IT SHOULDN'T MATTER WHAT YOU'RE WEARING AS LONG AS YOU'RE HAVING FUN!!

------------------

If you're always up, you must be on something!!!

Now I wouldn't be able to classify myself.

But I can MOVE-and I like to wear platforms/sexy clothing (can dance my ass off in them too)

One can dress sexy and be a good dancer.

Trust me

cwm4.gif

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

Dolphin2.gif

Originally posted by twilogoddess:

Guys must like ur girls young. Rave chicks are cute & good dancers but they are lil girls...they're not even fully developed yet. The club chix look good but its obvious they aren't there to dance...c'mon u can NOT dance all night in 4" heels or stiletto boots. cwm44.gif

Thanks for that sweeping generalization!

cwm23.gif Yeah, all the compliments you gave are true, but insinuaing they're all jailbait isn't really relevant or pertinent. I mean, granted, I haven't seen many grandmas out in UFO's and PPG backpacks, but you're making out all raver chickies to be 12 year olds on a sugar rush... that's like generalizing that all Club Girls are coked up sluts just cuz they wear the 4 inch stilletteos. It's not necessarily true for all, is it?

I'm saying - dress how you wnt to dress, be who you want to be, don't hate, and don't judge! cwm35.gif

Just love! cwm38.gif

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

Originally posted by melichacha:

[

Thanks for that sweeping generalization!

cwm23.gif Yeah, all the compliments you gave are true, but insinuaing they're all jailbait isn't really relevant or pertinent. I mean, granted, I haven't seen many grandmas out in UFO's and PPG backpacks, but you're making out all raver chickies to be 12 year olds on a sugar rush... that's like generalizing that all Club Girls are coked up sluts just cuz they wear the 4 inch stilletteos. It's not necessarily true for all, is it?

I'm saying - dress how you wnt to dress, be who you want to be, don't hate, and don't judge! cwm35.gif

Just love! cwm38.gif

- meli -

before all the arguments ensued, this post was getting me kinda hot! biggrin.gif

but what about the boys, huh?

i gotta bring that up and say it seems to go both ways. the raverboys seem to be more approachable, and, it's not just that they're better dancers, more of them dance. ok, so i don't have much club experience, but they just seem to stand there, looking at the girls. i think that, at raves, more people are dancing.

and, as a raver, we're all hella cute, beautiful, and hot! wink.gif

Originally posted by blueangel:

...I like to dress up once in a while when I go out. But from personal experience I'm at my most happy mood in a club when I'm in my raver gear. It's just comfortable and allows you to have a good time.

BlueAngel

Same here! B4 stepin out it depends on my mood.....and the DJ!, hell, I wouldn't be in my platforms dancin to Master Hawtin!!!! I would have to classify myself somewhere in between cwm20.gif

*****raverchick.....ME.....clubchick*****

Chrissy

cwm1.gif