Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I resign........

Originally posted by lextacy:

...but that didn't bother you, because you didn't know what you didn't know and you didn't care.

Ignorance truly is bliss--damn loss of innocence. That shit really hit me. Remember the days when time never mattered?-- your mom got you up for school and told you when to go to sleep at night. Now it seems that I live my life by my watch; I would be lost without it.

------------------

"Crippled but free, I was blind all the time I was learning to see" -Dead

Originally posted by woodu:

I would rather have cooties than girl germs.

Maybe you should get a cootie shot then.

cwm12.gif

------------------

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

Acheiving a "brief fleeting moment of sanity" through MethoDs of eMpAthy -

"Music is the answer to your problems" -

Originally posted by pgroove:

Ignorance truly is bliss--damn loss of innocence. That shit really hit me. Remember the days when time never mattered?-- your mom got you up for school and told you when to go to sleep at night. Now it seems that I live my life by my watch; I would be lost without it.

Yep, I know exactly what you mean. I used to go by the sun. And innocence is so nice. It seems that nothing is innocent anymore. WAAAHHHHHHHHH. I think we should adopt the european way and take haciendas. ( I think thats what they are called) Everyone takes a break from work, goes home for a couple of hours, has a good meal, smokes a bowl, takes a nap or relaxes and then goes back to work. Ahhhhh...peace of mind.....Now doesn't that sound nice??

------------------

ah the good old days. to be a kid again. no responsibilites, not a care in the world. mommy made my lunch and my bed and did my laundry and cooked me my dinner and laid my clothes out for me and GAVE me $$$. who had to worrry about WORK and getting there on time and deadlines??!! no pressure when ur a kid. no paying bills. hanging out 7 days a week!! oh and who can forget those family vacations??? I WANNA BE A KID AGAIN!!

cwm45.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

Originally posted by foxyroxy20:

hahaha i remember....how about simon says...

and mother may i?? and red rover, but i dont remember how u play?? yea red light green light was my fav!! and manhunt!? the whole neighborhood would get together!! runnin through backyards over fences getting dirty!! but havin the time of our life!!

**sniff sniff**

cwm22.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

Originally posted by powerpuff:

and then come back inside and play with my lite brites??? anyone remember those?? that black peg board that you stuck light peg in??

and then make shrinky dinks....with my mom.... smile.gif

yeah lite brites! am i the only one who's tried to eat those? they look so fruity...

and shrinkadinks... love those too!! we had my little pony.

can you come over and play later? cwm12.gif

------------------

sig.gif

http://liz.isfamous.com

Resignation

I am hereby officially tendering my resignation as an ADULT. I have decided I would like to accept the responsibilities of an 8 year-old again.

I want to go to McDonald's and think that it's a four-star restaurant.

I want to sail sticks across a fresh mud puddle.

I want to see who can blow the biggest bubble.

I want to think M&M's are better than money because you can eat them.

I want to drink Kool-Aid,and eat lemonheads with my friends.

I don't want to change clothes because I got a little dirty.

I want to enjoy everyday like its summer vacation.

I want to return to a time when life was simple.

When all you knew were colors, multiplication tables, and TV show theme songs, but that didn't bother you, because you didn't know what you didn't know and you didn't care.

All you knew was to be happy because you were blissfully unaware of all the things that should make you worried or upset.

I want to think the world is fair.

That everyone is honest and good.

I want to believe that anything is possible. I want to be oblivious to the complexities of life and be overly excited by the little things again, like a new hot wheel.

I want to live simple again. I don't want my day to consist of computer crashes, mountains of paperwork, depressing news, how to survive more illness, and loss of loved ones.

I want to believe in the power of smiles, hugs, a kind word, truth, justice, peace, dreams, the imagination and mankind. I want to be in the roller derby and actually believe The Three Stooges are real.

So...here's my checkbook and my car-keys, my credit card bills and my 401K statements, my pager, my Cell Phone, my palm pilot, my fax machine and my DVD player, and last but not least my mortgage book. I am officially resigning from adulthood.

And if you want to discuss this further, you'll have to catch me first cause...

"TAG YOU'RE IT AND YOU HAVE COOTIES"

------------------

Originally posted by clubhead32:

damn girl you just brought back some memories.....yo does anybody remember red light green light???? that was a classic...

hahaha i remember....how about simon says...

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Exit, Tunnel & SoundFactory r the places to be ;o)

Originally posted by lextacy:

Resignation

And if you want to discuss this further, you'll have to catch me first cause...

"TAG YOU'RE IT AND YOU HAVE COOTIES"

I would rather have cooties than girl germs.

Originally posted by iliana:

That brought tears to my eyes.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

oh my god yes...i'm so weepy right now....i want to go outside and play in some dirt and then come back inside and play with my lite brites??? anyone remember those?? that black peg board that you stuck light peg in??

and then make shrinky dinks....with my mom.... smile.gif

cwm12.gifcwm38.gif

What about TV Tag? and living for Saturday Morning Cartoons...you never wanted to sleep in, you might miss the smurfs!!!

Funny thing is, I get to see all of this again, through the eyes of my daughter, I get to see her excitement over little things, like jumping in puddles, getting McDonalds, having sleepovers with friends, going to a movie on a Sunday afternoon....

------------------

girl10.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by cmb1975:

Funny thing is, I get to see all of this again, through the eyes of my daughter, I get to see her excitement over little things, like jumping in puddles, getting McDonalds, having sleepovers with friends, going to a movie on a Sunday afternoon....

That's one of the best things about being a parent! I always buy the toys I want to play with too! Yes, I still play with Lite-Brite and I take a whirl on the Sit n Spin once in a while!!

Oh yeah, don't even get me started on the Hippity Hop. Everytime my friends come over someone gets on it!! LOL!

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

CATHY AND JOEY ARE FAKES

[This message has been edited by cathyo (edited 03-02-2001).]