Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gucci Style

njbabe

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to add my $0.02...

Just because someone wears a pair of Gucci sunglasses, does not automatically mean that that person has either style or money. And just because someone does not like said Gucci glasses, does not automatically mean that that person has no style or money. A designer label does not a stylish nor a wealthy person make...

And one more thing... Passing judgments on a person because of a designer label, or lack there of, is not only shallow, it's stupid.

Hey NJ, do you have a really cool fashionable and hip eating disorder, too? Are you a closet fattie? Do you puke your food up in the toilet? I hear that gelatto slides right out!

If this is a new imposter, I'm really impressed - her shit's pretty funny.

------------------

tweaky is the answer

[This message has been edited by resident (edited 02-27-2001).]

Originally posted by playboychick:

You wore sunglasses to a club? I could never understand that. They don't bother your vision? (This is not a dis, just a curiousity)

As for the guy's comment...thank god the 80's are in! I'm in heaven! Colored eyeshadow! Yeah!! biggrin.gif

i like to wear shades to clubs cuz the flashing lights bother my eyes & can bring on a headache. sometimes bright lights can do that do you.

Originally posted by resident:

Hey NJ, do you have a really cool fashionable and hip eating disorder, too? Are you a closet fattie? Do you puke your food up in the toilet? I hear that gelatto slides right out!

If this is a new imposter, I'm really impressed - her shit's pretty funny.

It's not resident.. she's actually a pretty girl.. her pics on the pic thread....

Hey you can't have everythig right...it 's a shame..

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

As many of you know...You can almost ALWAYS find me wearing my blue shades at any club...is it fashionable? I don't know...Do I care? NO...do I look for attention? No...Do people say "Hey cool shades? can I try them on? Yes...How much do they cost? 8 F A W K I N Dollaz on St.Marks street...Do I love them? Yes...Is it my unique little style that everyone knows from me? Yes...Will I ever change the color? This spring look for the new Purple shades from Canal street $10. Do people make fun of me for wearing them? At times...Does it affect if I will still wear them? No...Why am I typing all this garbage? Cause I'm bored and sick of people dissing on other peoples styles and strutting that things are cool cause they have a "label name" attached to them which makes them superior in some way.

If your response to someone who knocks your style is "Hey they're (insert desinger name here) so you don't know what you're talking about" then you have insecurity issues and are not really being yourself.

"Be what you wanna be, Do what you wanna do, play how you wanna play, say what you want to say"

- Pete

cool.gif

Side note...I was at Limelight Sat night and was chillin in the fish tank room when a girl from the Goth party walked through...amazing goth leather outfit, really done up nice, true to that scene..I actually stared at her walking by cause it was so great, just to hear some dick face like 19 year old shout out..."You look like a fucking freak!!!" I actually was so pissed (which I shouldn't have been but) that I said to him "STFU you ignorant fuck head" He's like "but she is" I'm like "should I go around calling you a fucking loser cause you're wearing a white tee-shirt and kaki pants from the GAP?" some other mumblings were exchanged but that was about it...don't know why it hit me but I was just really annoyed at ignorance that evening...

Damn these people would never had been able to handle Limelight back in the day...I always was looking to hang out with the girls with butterfly wings, Princess Leah hair and glitter, and the other kids in bunny suits...ahhh, memories.

...not sorry for my rambling

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: ???

My new web site...Version 1.04a

[url]http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

To each their own, if ya wanna wear shades to a club go right ahead. But it must be mad uncomfortable. I mean I wear prescription glasses and I'd rather be blind then to wear them when I go out, coz they are sooooo annoying. Gucci smucci- some dude I know paid 600 for a pair of versacci glasses I almost fawkin' fainted when he told me that shit. Money or not, what's the point of paying that much money for a pair ofglasses, that most likely are not going to be the most recent "Fashion trend" in a couple months.

Originally posted by njbabe:

you must mean you're from South Jersey then. (The infamous South... full of know-nothing people)

And WTF is that supposed to mean? You shouldn't stereotype. I'm from South Jersey, However, I really don't give a shit what you think. South Jersey rules, just kidding!!!

Originally posted by lbrooke8:

I am from Jersey you idiot....I was saying that to defend Jersey people so everyone doesn't think we are as superficial as you!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Oh that was so funny I couldn't even wait to get through the rest of the post to respond!

Thanks lbrooke

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

you must mean you're from South Jersey then. (The infamous South... full of know-nothing people)

Where are you from????????

------------------

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

My point is now proven that there are a lot of helpless people out there that are in desperate need of style.!

You're in need of some tact! Unfortunately $$ can't buy that...Cher

------------------

Originally posted by bumpnrun:

i hate living in n. jersey, nothing but spoiled bithces like you in it

You don't want her to categorize...I agree with that but...you shouldn't categorize either...I am NOT a spoiled bitch

Thank you very much!

------------------

The biggest mistake people make is...They let jealousy take over human behavior. It's pretty sad but true.

And what exactly is it that you have to be jealous of...sunglasses?? It sure as hell isn't class!

cwm2.gif are you kidding??

------------------

The sunglasses may work in a magazine editorial and a practical setting (driving, the beach, etc.), but they look kinda ridiculous when worn into a club. It's tough for even a supermodel to get away with that look. I'm sure most would agree that the person wearing them is screaming for attention.

I wear my green ones in the club all the time, they don't lessen my vision at all and I just like the way they look.

Oh yeah and they do help shade the occassional "e"eyes. misskittie can tell you how bad I get those LOL!

------------------

[This message has been edited by cathyo (edited 02-27-2001).]

The biggest mistake people make is...They let jealousy take over human behavior. It's pretty sad but true.

Very true, very good point. Jealousy is exactly why people like you wear overly conspicuous Gucci stuff. Because you are jealous of really rich and classy people so you want something that makes you feel like one, and then you want the associated feeling of superiority over others, which you get by looking down upon someone who is so unfashionable that they can't read a label. Worst part is, I'll bet you were sporting your Gucci shades at some cheesy place like Exit, and still thought you were really cool.

BTW, this is truly the funniest thread I have ever read on this board. njbabe MUST be some kind of impostor trying to cause trouble. I can't believe this person is serious.

JohnB

this is one of the stupidest posts i have ever read and i can't even believe i'm replying to it, but... it even rivals "chips ahoy vs. oreos..." cwm25.gif

BTW - njbiatch. here's a nickle, get a fuckin clue

cwm4.gif

------------------

calvinan.gif

"Strangers are just friends waiting to happen." - Old Sage Twilo

Originally posted by schwingep:

As many of you know...You can almost ALWAYS find me wearing my blue shades at any club...is it fashionable? I don't know...Do I care? NO...do I look for attention? No...Do people say "Hey cool shades? can I try them on? Yes...How much do they cost? 8 F A W K I N Dollaz on St.Marks street...Do I love them? Yes...Is it my unique little style that everyone knows from me? Yes...Will I ever change the color? This spring look for the new Purple shades from Canal street $10.

Hey, your punk ass imitating my style? Hmm... got a pair of $10 blue shades myself and several peeps tried slipping away with them... ovah my dead body...

------------------

Dreams - Action = Fantasy

Dreams + Action = Reality

Fantasy + Reality = Just look at my logo you crackheads...

ezlogo1.gif

I'm sure most would agree that the person wearing them is screaming for attention.

Or to hide the fact they're insanely fawked up. Shades has its uses ya know...

------------------

Dreams - Action = Fantasy

Dreams + Action = Reality

Fantasy + Reality = Just look at my logo you crackheads...

ezlogo1.gif