Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday Afternoon Quiz -> What are YOU going to name your kids?

Guest dabiatchka

Well I don't want kis for another like 10 years ...but for a girl.. /justyne, Kyelee, Zoey, or Sabrina......Boys..Aaron, Sabastian.. or Tyler

AND I really like the Heaven backwards name...Neveah..t sounds really cool

Originally posted by dabiatchka:

AND I really like the Heaven backwards name...Neveah..t sounds really cool

In Australia Neveah sounds very much like a brand of moisturiser lol

cwm27.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

Girls I love Mirabai and boy is maybe Shanti (sean for short or if he can't handle is weird mom's taste). but Cathyo I like your taste cause kyle is a favorite and Kyrie is gorgeous, i never thought of it before though.

------------------

b0107.jpg

In wonder, I wonder "What Happens Next?"- Selma

I like Kieran for a boy and Kayla for a girl.

------------------

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

Acheiving a "brief fleeting moment of sanity" through MethoDs of eMpAthy -

"Music is the answer to your problems" -

prally bc i'm a girl, i've had these planned out since i was 12 or so lol..

well, i love italian names (aside from the fact that i am indeed an italian, raised by those s.o.b.--straight off the boat, that is lol!-- sicilian parents.. but i picked these names not only because they're italian and i think they kick ass, but they have alot of intrinsic meaning for me--

Vivianna- my first girl will be named that because my grandmother's name was Anna and unfortunately, she died before i was born.. but, strangely enough, i took after her more than i took after my own parents lol. i'm always being told how much i look or act like her, almost like a haunting memory (weird!) but anyways, so i feel a strong connection to her even tho i've never met her.. and vivianna means "living anna" in italian..

Massimo- will be the name of my first boy..it kinda commemorates my cousin Massimo from italy, who died in a motorcycle accident when he was just a teen..

Marina- for my next girl, because, i have an obsession with the sea, moon, stars, etc. (mareluna = sea moon) and whenever i think of the ocean, i think of the mediterranean, which is the most amazing colour blue i've ever seen.. and blue just happens to be my favorite colour! smile.gif

Gianfranco- for my next boy.. i don't really have a reason for this name, other than the fact that i think it sounds kewl hehehe..

well that's it from me.. no more kids after 4!!! lol.. biggrin.gif

peace! --daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

AoL: MAReLuNa

For some reason if I have girls, I want to give them names where the shortened version is considered a male's name.

Example: Charlene/Charlize AKA Charlie

I haven't really given it all that much thought. In a few years I'm sure I'll be circling names in The Book of Baby Names. wink.gif

------------------

pc.GIF

Originally posted by liteflyr:

Yea I like those too. That's y I wanna name my baby girl, Neveah: heaven backwards.

Ooohhhh yea that's a nice one!! I really like that. I was also thinking about Love as a girl's name.

BlueAngel

------------------

“Life is like music, it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.” - Samuel Butler

boobielogo2.jpg

Probably because I'm a woman as well I've thought about this quite a bit.

I know I want my children to have unusual names like I do. I've very much enjoyed having a name that tends to be a conversation starter <laughs>

I haven't come close to settling on a name yet but some I like...

Girls:

Danae, Anais, Eva, Laurel, Nhieve, Aenea, Davvi, Mireva

Boys:

(this is much tougher for some reason) Creighton, Jovin, Chale

None of these are *quite* right but I'm always keeping my ears open. Of course the father would have to agree to boot ;-)

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by risa06:

I would love to name my lil girl Alexandria smile.gif as for boyZ...I have few, but I think I'm gonna let my husband choose (of course if its some weird name I'll be in charge of naming MY kids)

ME TOO! That's my favorite name! You could call her Alex, so cute!!!!!

------------------

Girl-01.gif

Originally posted by cathyo:

This may sound strange but I really like Kyrie for a girl (yes, like in the song "Kyrie Eleison). It would also keep with the whole "C" and "K" thing I've got goin' on.

Kyrie is an awesome... maybe that's just the choir geek in me talking though...

For a girl I think I like Cyan (like the color)... haven't decided on a boy name yet... I'll be back...

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

[This message has been edited by melichacha (edited 03-05-2001).]

Originally posted by liteflyr:

Neveah: heaven backwards.

No its not.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places, I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

Originally posted by melichacha:

Kyrie is an me... maybe that's just the choir geek in me talking though...

LOL...fellow choir geek here! I've never heard it used as a name but I like the way it sounds smile.gif

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

CATHY AND JOEY ARE FAKES

Originally posted by gravity:

No its not.

You are one perceptive little bastard aren't ya?? cwm32.gif

I didn't even notice!

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

CATHY AND JOEY ARE FAKES

Originally posted by boa_boy:

I am getting waaaay ahead of myself but my first born daughter is going to be called

Talisha Chloe Jordan *last name*

I like the Jordan part.

Jordan

------------------

The Littlest Clubber

signature.jpg