Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I heard you guys got some snow....

Gentlefolk,

Just thought I'd drop a line give an update on the life of Hugh in San Francisco and say hi....

Hi!

I heard you guys got some snow. We've had some rain out here. Quite a bit of it actually, but Tahoe should be absolutely fabulous for the snowboarding/skiing adventure. I think they got somewhere near 6ft. of new snow. Some resorts now are in the 15-20 ft. base range. Makes for some damn good snowboarding.

We've had some nice days here too. Friday was absolutely beautiful!! 75 degrees and clear blue skies.

I have my motorcycle back!!!!!!! I've been having so much fun being motorcycle enabled. Went on a nice ride Saturday. I will put a pick up sometime in case anyone is interested in what I ride...

Other news: Hugh has entered singles' land again... I'm not going to post the details, but suffice it to say.... frown.gif

Getting settled into my new apartment pretty well. It took some serious work, but now it's finally coming together. I'm discovering the neighborhood near my place. I haven't lived in this part of the city before, so it's kinda feels new. There's a great Sushi restaurant, a Cafe, an italian restaurant, and 3 bars about a half of a block from my apt.!

Anyway, that's about it for me so far. Still mostly trying to get settled and unpacked.

Hope things are going well for everyone on the East Coast. Hope the snow isn't messing up people's lives too much...

cwm11.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

glad to hear that everything is going well Hugh....sorry to hear bout your trip to SIngleville. Glad everything else is running smoothly.

So when are you visiting ya fucker!

-al-

"nottheonlyonewhomisseshugh"

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master..........

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

aglad to hear the move worked out good but sorry to hear about your sudden single status. damn we miss ya out here. i missed going for a walk before twilo fri night. that sux u won't be visiting till then but you never knwo you might have some company in san fran before then. cwm4.gif

------------------

chickn4.gif

A ho don't make a housewife.

pimp by blood not by relation.

AOL J303J

Originally posted by j303j:

aglad to hear the move worked out good but sorry to hear about your sudden single status. damn we miss ya out here. i missed going for a walk before twilo fri night. that sux u won't be visiting till then but you never knwo you might have some company in san fran before then. cwm4.gif

Yeah, and I have two nice big bags that need attending to. California green bud is ohsoverynice!!!

I better hove some people out to visit before then. Gonna have to do some ass whoopin' if not...

*smoke'emifyougot'em*

cwm35.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

9805t.gif

Hi Hugh! Just wanted to give you a shout out! Cross your fingers for more snow so us city-dweller can dwell at home tomorrow....Hope singleville is treatin you right! Latas!----BEE

------------------

She's got everything she needs/she's an artist/she done't look back/She'll take the dark out of the night time/and paint the daytime black.......DYLAN

You heard right.. We got burried in all this snow. It took me a whooping 1.5 minutes to dig out my car from all the snow smile.gif But it was slippery enough for it to fishtail a lil smile.gif So be happy you're in sunny CA.. Or rainy CA LMAO!!! HA! Glad to hear you're doing good and enjoying that bike of yours. Trips to singleville suck but guys like you will not remain alone for long.. Especially in San Francisco since majority of guys there are not exactly interested in girls LMAOOOO.. Anyway, keep in touch sweetie,

Hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Hey Hugh!

All this snow talk is just TV channels wanting ratings...scare tactics to keep us glued to the sets.

What kind of bike do you have? My roomate has a Ducati Monster, one of my friends has a Honda 990, and another has an Honda 8**.

Do you ride into SF, or all over?

-Dennis

------------------

furnace.gif

Deanna11 -- influenced to do what?? come out to California? That would be sooooooo cool!!!

Mysteriouss -- I miss you girlie!!!!!!!!! Too bad I didn't go to SF until my last weekend, or I would've been pestering you more to pick me up on your way to Factory!! It's been damn rainy here (several inches of rain!!!) Got totally soaked at the end of my ride Sat. Thanks for the other compliment... *blush*

Furnace -- I have a 1982 BMW R100, it's kind of a cafe racerr style bike (I will post a pic soon), but I ride it more like a modern sportbike, cause I miss my sport bike... I'm going on a more serious ride soon. I have some friends that get together with like 60 people on motorcycle to do rides early Sat mornings... Woo Hoo!!!!!

cwm20.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

9805t.gif

Hey Hugh!! Sorry to hear about the gf . . . but then you always knew you guys were from totally different trees, right? Enjoy the single life . . .

Glad to hear that everything else is good. Contrary to what others say, I have 6 inches around my house!! But had to make it in today! cwm23.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Life is like music, it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.” - Samuel Butler

boobielogo2.jpg

Hi Hugh-

Glad to hear that things are going well out there for you! You are lucky that you are getting rain....the snow sucks! cwm21.gif

Anyway-sorry to hear that you won't be able to make it here to visit until the Fall but rest assured...we will all be waiting for you at the Powerbar! cwm4.gif

"snow,,,,,,you call this snow.......

its more of a fucking tease,,,,,,,shit,,,

everytime they call for all "this snow",,

we get shit,,,,,,can't wait 'till the fucking summer",,,,,,,winter is good for only one thing,,,,,,,,SKIING....

CIAO.

------------------

stoned_e0.gif

MISS YA BABY!!!!

::MUAH::

cwm14.gifcwm14.gif

VERONICA

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Hugh!!!!

Hope everything is going well with you. Don't worry about the single thing, enjoy it!

Besides, I don't think you'll be on the market long wink.gif

Have you ever glanced at a sentence, picked up a couple of words and then your mind puts them together however it wants and it is sooooo off point?? Example: My mind picked up something about "gluing tic tacs to a TV set" from the quote below...LOLLOL!!

I have too much on my mind!

originally posted by furnace:

All this snow talk is just TV channels wanting ratings...scare tactics to keep us glued to the sets.

My roomate has a Ducati Monster,