Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how many of you cheat or have cheated on your mate??

come on dont lie...to be honest i have never done it but came across a few oppotunities

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

Me....I know I know, its a horrible thing to do! Don't yell! lol

Seriously though, it messes things up, I regret it! At the time I didn't but now yes.

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

Guest crystalmethodny

I would never.

If she was my girl, or I even dated her and liked/respected her, I wouldn't do it.

I don't know why loyality spills through my veins even after being burned many times in the past. I guess Im naive smile.gif

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"In the hall, in the bathroom, in the basement, in the coatcheck... and even up the block, oops!"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

www.urbanpromos.com

I had a chance (few) to do it when I was with my ex-boyfriend...but I stopped myslef...I just thought that the right thing to do was to break up with my baby first ...I know I did the right thing...

cheating is not cool!

------------------

AIM risa06

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

I would never.

If she was my girl, or I even dated her and liked/respected her, I wouldn't do it.

I don't know why loyality spills through my veins even after being burned many times in the past. I guess Im naive smile.gif

same here bro

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

msoprano13.jpg

Guest crystalmethodny

Originally posted by msoprano13:

I would never.

same here bro

Maybe that's why Im still single, I should just become an asshole.

smile.gif

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"In the hall, in the bathroom, in the basement, in the coatcheck... and even up the block, oops!"

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

www.urbanpromos.com

smile.gif

Nope don't become an asshole. I think you both are great for being honest, loving and caring..... smile.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Never Cheated. Never

I think if you 'gotta' cheat, something is seriously missing and you shouldn't be with that person. Some people need safety and a thrill at once.

------------------

Dance. nothing left for me to do but Dance, all these bad times I'm going through, just DANCE

Got canned heat in my heels tonight, bay-bee

I would never.

aww, the softer, gentler side of you, egh? plz tell lil d i say hello and that i miss her cwm38.gif

smile.gif

As in the immortal words of "Say Anything" starring the great John Cusick and the inimitable Lily Taylor.

"The world is filled with guys, Lloyd, be a MAN"

or something like that.

Stay true, Steve.

------------------

Dance. nothing left for me to do but Dance, all these bad times I'm going through, just DANCE

Got canned heat in my heels tonight, bay-bee

Guest crystalmethodny

Originally posted by staceyg5:

aww, the softer, gentler side of you, egh? plz tell lil d i say hello and that i miss her cwm38.gif

I will Stacey smile.gif

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

www.urbanpromos.com

That's one thing I like to pride myself on.

I've never cheated on a girlfriend, because I would hate if that were done to me.

I look at it this way. If you're gonna cheat on me, dump me. Don't make me look like an asshole.

On the otherhand, I have hooked up with girls that have boyfriends. Do you see the irony huh? Do ya see it???????

just become an asshole.

smile.gif

DONT U DARE! --

nice guys do not finish last

they just finish LATER --

my guy is a nice guy -- he aint finishin last..

------------------

Religion is for those who fear going to hell-

Spirituality is for those who have already been there!

angelSIG.jpg

please

do i have to remind all of you aout the year long post i responded to in regards to cheating-

that is my BIGGEST pet peeve -- CANT STAND IT

i mean - i am not gonna front and say that when i was young i never did it -- yeah when i was 15,16 - but thats bullshit .. and it was a kiss here a kiss there -

i am SOOO deadset against cheating -

its fuked up y0h - dont commit if ya not gonna stay true to the person you are promising to love --- werd.

------------------

Religion is for those who fear going to hell-

Spirituality is for those who have already been there!

angelSIG.jpg

Never.... on the other hand I am sinlge now as a result of my ex cheating on me. I found out while reading it in one of her notebooks. What a pathetic thing to do... write the shit down! On top of that.. using me to help out with the rent and bills. Not anymore!!!!

Guest crystalmethodny

Originally posted by stacychase:

smile.gif

Nope don't become an asshole. I think you both are great for being honest, loving and caring..... smile.gif

Thanks Stacey smile.gif

cwm38.gif

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

www.urbanpromos.com

I've never understood the concept of cheating. If you're attracted to someone else then isn't that enough sign that maybe you shouldn't be in a committed relationship or at least with that person?

I don't understand why people who cheat need to. cwm1.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones.” - John Cage

boobielogo2.jpg

I'm going to get reamed for this one but I am being totally honest. I've cheated on every boyfriend I've had except for two. Note, CHEATED. I've made a promise to myself that if I am tempted to cheat on my next bf, that I will end the relationship. Last time I cheated was a year ago on a very serious bf but I never told him about it. We broke up a year ago, due to several reasons, and I am still trying to deal with my issues. I have come a long way but I still have much further to go.

cwm38.gif Never have and never will cheat. I think to hurt a peron like that is the worse so why do I want to submit someone to that pain. I have been cheated on and I dont have the heart to do that to anyone, guess im just a sucker when it comes to love. <~~HOPELESS ROMANTIC

------------------

~*Daniela*~