Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok , i think its time for a new BIO page for all the new people!

Hello all ITs time for a new bio for all the new people here on CP in nyc and nj .. tell us old people who you are what you do for living and age and all that good stuff3

GB..

------------------

glowball1.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

You are never safe in your dreams im there , always look out because im your worst nightmare.

Weeeellllll.... I am 31 years old, I am a Libra, I live in Yonkers, I have been in NY a little over two years, I love animals, and I do as little as possible at work... Mainly surf the internet..... cwm32.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

hey...I'm 19, a student at Sarah Lawrence in Bronxville (stuck in Chicago for the summer). I'm studying music and economics right now, with an eye to owning a record label. I spin a little trance when I've got the time. cwm12.gif

------------------

Nothing can be as savage as love...one taste is never enough...

nice quote silente smile.gif

Not a new member either, but I've only recently started to post (because it is better then working). I'm a grad student in electrical engineering and computational neuroscience, slowly but surely learning how to produce tracks, sometimes i'm a filmmaker, and aside from twilo (snif, snif) i'm mostly into raves as opposed to clubs, and i try and hit as many of those as humanly possible. i'm trying to travel the world in search of the perfect vibe - so far i've gone to amsterdam, miami and montreal, and i'm trying to hit toronto and go back to nl again this summer. i work part time at an i-bank (very boring) to pay my rent, but i'm really into my research in digital audio processing, trying to get a computer to understand music (it is not easy!). i'm always out to meet new and interesting people, so if you're feeling friendly my AIM screen name is also dialectics...

peaz,

rob

well I just turned 21 and i have lived in New York for 3 years now, I was born in Louisaina, and I grew up in Texas, I will be a senior in college and i am majoring in Applied Psych. I'm gonna counsel crackheads! The first club i ever went to was Tunnel as a freshmen in college...it was also the first time i had been in the city, i was rolling my face off...ahhh good times biggrin.gif

Eve here. I've been on clubnyc for the past 2-3 years...years tend to blend together. I've been going to clubs/lounges etc. for 6 or so years. Old LL-Disco parties/blackout nights. I am 20 yrs. old. I live back in forth between NYC and New Jersey.

Originally posted by stacychase:

Weeeellllll.... I am 31 years old, I am a Libra, I live in Yonkers, I have been in NY a little over two years, I love animals, and I do as little as possible at work... Mainly surf the internet..... cwm32.gif

my grandma lives in yonkers...is the carnival still there?

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

hey whats going on guys,

im steve from bay shore long island and i am a beach bum. i'm 18 and my daily activities consist of the following: 1) wake and ake on the way to the beach. 2)grab a bite to eat before getting to the beach. 3)surf all day and come out of the water to smoke.

i also to suny oneonta and am studying to become an anthropologist. oh yeah, i just got my 1st job... delivering pizzas! i just chill out all day and get paid for it.

"I've smoked alot of grass, and ive popped alot of pills but ill never do nothing my spirits couldnt kill"

im not really new, just new to posting. I am 30 livin in nj.I love going to hear danny, lose my mind each time I go, other than that I go to raves here and there, Music is all the same just different vibes and locations.\

Hopefully 1 day I will get to meet some of ya's

vin-e

cwm44.gif

The DJ, the Music and ME

------------------

vin-e

Hi All-

Native New Yorker here. went to school in Penn. lived in Boston, and traveled about like a modern day nomad in my Datsun. I came back 3 years ago and haven't even debated going anywhere else. There's just something about this city that draws me to it. cwm30.gif Anyway, I'm 24 (25 in s Sept) - work in the city, live in queens and I'm always looking for things to do. ..especially now that Twilo's gone frown.gif But, despite this aweful incident, I'm looking forward to a great summer. Many outdoor parties/concerts, weekends on the beach, and meeting tons of new people. cwm38.gif

ok... well moved to NY area in December from London. Originally from Edinburgh (well just outside - small village called Gullane) in Scotland. Spent a year in Silicon Valley California... didn't like it there.

I'm 29... just turned.

Eeeeerrrr that's it.. really enjoying NY and totally looking forward to the summer.

Matt

------------------

paint_promo2.jpg

Stones Roses - Paint Promo

AIM: mattarrundale1

"Hi, my name is Plug One. I like Twizzlers, I like to alligator bob and my favorite movie is "Bloodsucking Freaks", just like yo mamma."

-Pos D' Nuos

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?

I'm 26. Live in Jersey. Work in the city. I'm an art director for pharmaceutical ad agency and I like long walks on the beach. I mostly post on the Jersey board, but come to NYC board when Jersey one get's cheesy (most of the time).

cwm5.gif

[This message has been edited by nabuc1 (edited 06-15-2001).]

23yrs old in august..

Brooklyn - Born, Raised, and Residing in.

Beenposting on sex boards for what seems like 4ever! -..

First club experience.. 1992 New Years Eve - Limelite-.. The rest is history..

favorite type of partY? -- Rave/Outlaw

favorite house song of all time- DRAMA

Work in mid-town manhattan .. 59th & Madison (Revlon building)

in Corporate Real Estate - Treasury -Money Management.

ummmm - i think that is it .. yes?

into tattoo's on me - and piericings on others lol .. (work doesnt allow visable piercings).

pic attached.

------------------

Religion is for those who fear going to hell-

Spirituality is for those who have already been there!

angelSIG.jpg

I'm 36 a native new yorker of Latino decent. I work in the music biz and I surf the net for ideas on music and culture. I go out constantly to many different parties and I check all the music messageboards. I did not realize how racist some of the members here are. AMAZING!

FL

What's up everybody. I am not a new member but very, very new to the board. I live in Northern NJ, and I am 21 yrs. old. Been going out ever since i was the young age of 16. cwm6.gif I used to big on the Twilo-Factory scene, not I am more of a Cheetah-Float-Lotus kind of kid. But still love Summers in the Hamptons. I have one year of school left in Philly, and I miss every minute of not being able to enjoy the Ny NIGHTLIFE. Well I think that's about it. I would love to chat with you all, so please feel free to keep in contact.

alright, i'm 18, live on long island-nassau. just graduated hs thank god. going away next year to loyola college in baltimore. i'm pretty easy going. i luv to dance especially to hard house. i'm the only one of my friends thats into this scene, or this kinda music, mainly cuz they all can't dance, but i'm working on em. and thats bout it, i'm working at a sports store rite now but i'm prob gona quit. lol

------------------

finalcopy.jpg

Originally posted by nabuc1:

I'm 26. Live in Jersey. Work in the city. I'm an art director for pharmaceutical ad agency and I like long walks on the beach. I mostly post on the Jersey board, but come to NYC board when Jersey one get's cheesy (most of the time).

cwm5.gif

[This message has been edited by nabuc1 (edited 06-15-2001).]

Shit , im sorry i had to say YOUr HOT!

------------------

glowball1.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

You are never safe in your dreams im there , always look out because im your worst nightmare.

Originally posted by imnikki:

23yrs old in august..

Brooklyn - Born, Raised, and Residing in.

Beenposting on sex boards for what seems like 4ever! -..

First club experience.. 1992 New Years Eve - Limelite-.. The rest is history..

favorite type of partY? -- Rave/Outlaw

favorite house song of all time- DRAMA

Work in mid-town manhattan .. 59th & Madison (Revlon building)

in Corporate Real Estate - Treasury -Money Management.

ummmm - i think that is it .. yes?

into tattoo's on me - and piericings on others lol .. (work doesnt allow visable piercings).

pic attached.

I'm totally bugging. That quote you have about religion-my girlfriend just told me that quote this morning. Thats sick-where did you get it from? I love it!

------------------

As I dance I create my own language... with every beat of my heart is the music I will dance through life to.