Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Envy Fridays

caseyboston

The Dj for satudays changed also. It was bought out, and they're going to be doing lots of renovations to the room. It's a good night, the house is really hard though, not for those who like commercial house.

Kara, email me and let me know who's coming with you. As always you're all set.

casey

• 2 weeks later...

Not that I should even honor the last thread with a response, but I guess I'm going to. First and foremost, it's pretty easy to talk like a tough guy on a message board, another thing to do it face to face. Second, I was going to email you, but I see that it's blocked, mine's not. Bottom line if you want to talk trash talk, but it only makes you look weak, especially when I post under my name and give an email address and website to find me. You of course remain anonymous, weak.

btw, been to clubs in Jersey, you want to know how to do it, try the factory

Wow K-hole you must be a real winner to have the time to sit here and shit on other people's clubs. Guess you must have a real important job or something huh, seeing as you have the time to throw mindless comments on a board meant to discuss about music and club life. It says your 24, but come on are you really some 18 yr old punk from Jersey? Show some respect man, I've been to a shitload of clubs up and down the east coast and Jersey sure as hell didn't impress me at all. But you don't see me ragging on Jersey do you, grow up man or get the fuck off this board!!!

FIRST OFF YOU DUMB SHIT---24 IS THE NUMBER OF POSTS NOT MY AGE YOU ASSHOLE...I GUESS YOU DIDN'T HIT THE RIGHT CLUBS IN NJ B/C THEY SURE AS HELL KICK THE SHIT OUT OF ANY NEW ENGLAND CLUB SON...I AM 22 AND WILL MURDER YOU SON...HAVE A GOOD DAY ROOKIE

:mad::laugh::mad::laugh:

Right, when was the last time NJ had Paul Van Dyk, CJ Bolland, Lee Burridge, and Scott Bond in the same weekend? Probably never, unless you climbed out of that hellhole and went to NYC. We've also had every fucking international superstar come through as well man, so I don't know what the hell you're talking about. Next time a top 10 dj passes through a Jersey club let me know ok? Oh by the way, "I'll murder you son", real classy there guy, I sure as hell don't want to step into a Jersey club if there are people like you there. Wow, I'm real scared of empty threats too huh? Why don't you grow up and stop picking fights on a message board man, I came here to talk about the club scene in my town, not to start some fight with some punk from Jersey.

the drum and bass stopped. Club is getting renovated now, I'm not sure what they have planned for the nights when they reopen. Rumor has it Thursday Euro, don't really know past that. I think E! is doing something there also for the next wild on Boston, that's what the rumor is. So the short answer is that nobody really knows how the nights will be set.

As for the k hole guy........ get a job, if everyone in a club calls you K Hole, you can't have a serious job. But enough talk..... we'll chill out when I'm in NYC in a few weeks :)

HEY CASEY,

IF E SHOOTS A WILD ON E IN BOSTON I WILL KILL MYSELF....WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO SHOW HIGHLIGHTS OF THE METS BEATING THE SOX IN '86 OR OLD ROBERT PARISH HIGHLIGHTS...I'M SURE THE RATING S WILL GO THROUGH THE ROOF....NICE COMEBACK KID....BY THE WAY PVD IS WAY OVERRATED...I SAW THE BEST DJ'S IN THE WORLD IN ITALY YOU FUCK..SHUT YOUR MOUTH OR GET DEALT WITH SON!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by k-hole6969

HEY CASEY,

IF E SHOOTS A WILD ON E IN BOSTON I WILL KILL MYSELF....WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO SHOW HIGHLIGHTS OF THE METS BEATING THE SOX IN '86 OR OLD ROBERT PARISH HIGHLIGHTS...I'M SURE THE RATING S WILL GO THROUGH THE ROOF....NICE COMEBACK KID....BY THE WAY PVD IS WAY OVERRATED...I SAW THE BEST DJ'S IN THE WORLD IN ITALY YOU FUCK..SHUT YOUR MOUTH OR GET DEALT WITH SON!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Actually they are going to show clips of Ray Bourque with the Stanley Cup. Too bad the Devils couldn't have their celebration in the parking lot at Continental Arena this year!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Honestly, the best way to deal with such an annoying and immature character such as k-hole is to simply ignore him. He just does it for attention and to kill boredom. If he actually had a life and a real job like some of us he wouldn't spend all day talking meaningless shit on a message board. Deal with him like you deal with a dog since he has the IQ of one. A dog will bother you for a bit to play with it, but if you ignore it enough it'll go away. Same goes for this jerk or any other loser that does this on a msg board.