Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IN YOUR OPINION, which ClubPlanet Poster's posts annoyed you the most..

Poster that annoys you THE MOST with his/her posts.  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Poster that annoys you THE MOST with his/her posts.

• Back2Basics
    • Mugzwump
    • Bastardino
    • Blueangel
    • Iliana
    • Glowball
    • Other

In your opinion, past or present, which poster annoyed you THE MOST with his/her posts. I mean, to the point where you grinded your teeth, clenched your fist, cursed at your computer screen, kicked your cat, beat your mom, well...you get the point. I vote B2B for his pompous know it all attitude. Many a times I yelled at my computer screen out of frustration. So, tell us your opinion.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by silente

Now, is this the B2B with a dash, or without a dash? I'm convinced they're two distinct annoying brits, not one with two screennames.

;)

Oh that's right, come round my house, drink my booze then insult me ;) LOL, you know you love me really.

Originally posted by mugwump

What is the prize for this contest?

I think the winner should get a year supply of Jello and

a spanking from the board!

(hopefully while eating Jello..)

Heh heh, winner gets to have a menage a' trois with you and sexybitch, your dog. That is why I am rooting for B2B.

Originally posted by bungee

Heh heh, winner gets to have a menage a' trois with you and sexybitch, your dog. That is why I am rooting for B2B.

Cool and menage a' trois with Mugz and his dog, come on people vote for me, me, me... what happens if Mugwump wins? That would't be much fun for him.

Originally posted by aphelion

I think sexxybabyd deserves a spot up there with her "*** WHO SAW ME AT EXXXIT/SFFFFFF ***" topics...

me -> :laugh::biggun: <- her

j/k sweetie ;)

i dont like her sig, "god was trippoin on e, and created something better than me", or some shit like that. please girl, dont be to full of yourself now

Originally posted by back2basics-

Cool and menage a' trois with Mugz and his dog, come on people vote for me, me, me... what happens if Mugwump wins? That would't be much fun for him.

**well jen and I are no new item in the sack..and it is getting boring (I can only rub her tummy for so long before she tells me our act needs a new routein)

..but I'm not sure we can handle a bizzare love triangle just yet!

(unless of course you bring Jello! Then we might think about it!)

Originally posted by back2basics-

Well it looks like Illian is romping away with it. As soon as Bungee ran out of imposters to vote for me with my tally stopped:confused:

Imposters? Me? Absurd. Really, I only voted once. Now, why is so hard for you to understand peeps voted for you?