Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Keep the Asians out of clubs!

They can be so annoying....Plus, they ruin all clubs.....Hence, Exit before the invasion of Asians it was a great place ect....

Thoughts and concerns.

Plus, I'm not the only one who thinks this...Get some balls ladies and gentleman and voice your thoughts about how you really feel.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I got no beef with Asians. They are some of the coolest peeps I've ever met. I'm sure it's not the Asians fault for a club sucking. Would you say that if it was predominately Italians or Irish in the club. Probably not. Never been to Exit so i don't know how it used to be or if it sucks or not, but I sure it didn't get worse because the crowd added some diversity.

Besides we are all just evolved chimps. So chill, kick back and have a banana

:monkey:

Guest saleen351

As the only full blooded racist on the board,lol- I say fuck em...What if we went to the hottest asian club, they would kick us out or not let us in.

Originally posted by saleen351

As the only full blooded racist on the board,lol- I say fuck em...What if we went to the hottest asian club, they would kick us out or not let us in.

GET A JOB YOU RACIST!!!:laugh:

BOLLO!!!:bounce:BOLLO!!!:bounce:BOLLO!!! :bounce:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by nabuc1

GET A JOB YOU RACIST!!!:laugh:

BOLLO!!!:bounce:BOLLO!!!:bounce:BOLLO!!! :bounce:

I love the unemployed life, I swim in the pool all day and collect a check..

I DESPICE THE ASIANS TOO THE AMERICAN BORN 1'S OR GREAT MY BROTHERS GIRL FREIND IS ASIAN SHE IS ACUALLY VEITAMESSE

AND SHE IS AN AWSOME CHICK BUT EVEN SHE SAYS I HATE ALL THESE ASIANS IN THE CLUB

DID YOUE EVER LOOK AT 1 ROLLING ALLS KINNY WITH THEIR SHIRT OFF AND THEIR GLOWSTICKS ITS DISGUSTIN I WAS AT EXIT FRIDAY NIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN LIKE 6 MONTHS AND IT WAS OUT OF CONTROL WITH ASIANS

A AGAINST

A ASIAN

C CLUBBERS

I'm sorry, I mean I'm not claiming to never have made a racist comment in my life, but you people should be ashamed and embarassed about how ignorant you all sound. I'm sure your trying to blame the fact that a club sucks because a few asian people are there. God, some people are just so ignorant!!!!

im a regular at exit and always have fun. actually i stay more towards the asian section. they are always so much nicer (to me anyway).

The reason i dont go over to the "white" section that often is b/c everytime i'm there, some juice head is knocking me over.

ANd this one time when i told this white guy to "chill" b/c he kept pushing me. he just looked at me and pushed me. i would have never gotten that with the asians.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by pimpmod247

They can be so annoying....Plus, they ruin all clubs.....Hence, Exit before the invasion of Asians it was a great place ect....

Thoughts and concerns.

Plus, I'm not the only one who thinks this...Get some balls ladies and gentleman and voice your thoughts about how you really feel.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Bungee, is that you?

Originally posted by saleen351

Saleen, that is so true. Asians never do business or hang out with round eyes. They completely stick to there own. If there was an Asian club no way would us round eyes be accepted.

Plus they never share there drugs....LOL!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::D :D :D

Originally posted by firedup

Saleen, that is so true. Asians never do business or hang out with round eyes. They completely stick to there own.

If there was an Asian club no way would us round eyes be accepted.

whatever....i know alot of asians that hang out with whites at clubs. :rolleyes:

how about we put all the racist kids in those rectangular shaped states, and let them be among their fellow clan members.

As for asian clubs, there ARE white kids in there too.

Juiceheads are just plain rude and annoying. Stop touching yourself and dancing aroung like a girl. Why must you touch yourself while dancing? WHYYY??

the Asians are cool. most are too fucked up on E to be mean. They are very nice people. One guy gave this random girl he never met $30 cuz she said she didn't have enough money to get back to Flushing. They are very generous in hooking up the ciggs. and buying water.

WHY MUST U FEEL YOURSELF UP WHILE DANCING?

You guys sound like moronic parrots...repeating the same shit over and over again.

Personally, I am friends with a lot of asians (mostly filipinos)and I truly love them. My closest friend is asian, and all of her friends are so sweet, respectful, and fun. I would much rather be around asian guys then the white guys at clubs Not to mention some o them are so damn hot.

For Saleen and all of you meatheads we really should set up a club in Kansas where you will be sooo happy. You could where your sheets with no interuptions.

I'm an asain and you can go f@#k Yourself with your offensive remarks.. Asians has been tking over EXIT, but its only the older retarded ones i got problems with...Yes they are rude and the only ones that are assholes are in the back of exit....All the other ones are mad cool.... U could sit with them and they'll give you light shows and talk to you.... So if you wanna go bash on asians..bash on the ones that are in the back.. OK!!!!

asiaN pRide!!!!

UsE "BiGwiLL" GUESTlIsT at EXIt oN FrIdays

Originally posted by firedup

Saleen, that is so true. Asians never do business or hang out with round eyes. They completely stick to there own. If there was an Asian club no way would us round eyes be accepted.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::D :D :D

dat is so untrue. any race is welcomed to asian clubs... even though the asian parties sux, y'd u wanna go to one anyhows? and as for the drugs...they only sell to peeps they know & trust...u think if u come up to an asian and ask them to sell dat they'd sell to u... u can b an undercover for all they know...

Originally posted by bigwill

I'm an asain and you can go f@#k Yourself with your offensive remarks.. Asians has been tking over EXIT, but its only the older retarded ones i got problems with...Yes they are rude and the only ones that are assholes are in the back of exit....All the other ones are mad cool.... U could sit with them and they'll give you light shows and talk to you.... So if you wanna go bash on asians..bash on the ones that are in the back.. OK!!!!

asiaN pRide!!!!

UsE "BiGwiLL" GUESTlIsT at EXIt oN FrIdays

i agree the ones sittin on the speaker rollin their ass off...and boppin their heads

Let me fill you in.... The ones that are older and are in the back at exit are such LOSERS! For realz they're like 30-40 and they still clubbin and doing drugs. .they need to get a life... I liked it a year ago when all my asian peeps were in the back rolling their ass of having a great time ....And they are all asain americans...and they were younger like 18-25.... Those were the days ...now its full of juiceheads who dun't know how to dance for their life and freaking old f@#king asians.... I give props to all the asains who could dance and know how to have a good time without all the drama...

AsIan prYdE!!!

UsE "BigWILL" GUESTLIST ON FRI AT EXIT